The Great Pregnancy Debate

What kinda doc? He's here an *awful* lot, and for the doctor, that would scare me. All his patients dead, or what? :eek:

I bet he's a great doc - he's got an outstanding sense of humor. That's a big plus in my book. And he's pretty dang down-to-earth, you gotta admit that.

What's not to like?

i found out today my doc is joe castiglione's son. i'm gonna hit him up for tickets.

Cool.

Don't you think that castiglione sounds like Italian food?

"...And for tonight's entree, we have baked castiglione stuffed with riccota topped with marinara and fresh mozzarella, and a side of broccoli rabe..."

i found out today my doc is joe castiglione's son. i'm gonna hit him up for tickets.

Cool.

"...And for tonight's entree, we have baked castiglione stuffed with riccota topped with marinara and fresh mozzarella, and a side of broccoli rabe..."

yeah, some kind of seafood dish. he's a nice guy.
thin index finger, too, which i appreciate.

Cool.

yeah, some kind of seafood dish. he's a nice guy.
thin index finger, too, which i appreciate.

My fingers are short...so on really chubby guys, that part of the exam is basically just for show.

Just make sure that when your doctor is examining your prostate, that you don't feel both of his hands on your back simultaneously.

My fingers are short...so on really chubby guys, that part of the exam is basically just for show.

Just make sure that when your doctor is examining your prostate, that you don't feel both of his hands on your back simultaneously.

:eek:

I am soooo glad I'm not a dude.

New Topics

Forum List

Back