PM's

So, I am curious, why do I get so many PM's?.
And I don't mean notifications about rep (I almost never get those).
But damn, I log in and I spend 15-20 minutes reading all the PM's I have from EZ, SB, Eve, Dis, AllBiz, PC, RodISHI and Dude.
The really odd one is Dude, it's wierd that he is a guy and keeps PM'ing me like that.

I imagine it's time consuming reading all those ghost writers.... :D

But damn, I log in and I spend 15-20 minutes reading all the PM's I have from EZ, SB, Eve, Dis, AllBiz, PC, RodISHI and Dude.
The really odd one is Dude, it's wierd that he is a guy and keeps PM'ing me like that.

Set your preferences to receive PM's and notifications from friends and admin only. That'll fix that... if you don't like it.

Oh gawd.... He has soooooo many friends....

My pms once brought an entire Presidency down, or so I thought when I was writing them.

I do tend to drink every now and then.

I won't post them though, that's against the rules.

Nah, not anymore. For example:

Dis.png

MOARDis.png

Why don't people delete their pm's? :confused:

What are you saving them for?

Screenshots, remember? ;)

Not certain why you get so many from the gals but maybe I should ask around about this?

Not certain why you get so many from the gals but maybe I should ask around about this?

couldn't hurt :lol:

couldn't hurt :lol:

:lol: Well if even he doesn't know, maybe we can shed some light on the issue.

Forum List

Back