PM: Jerusalem is exclusive capital of the Jewish people

At Jerusalem Day ceremony, PM Benjamin Netanyahu says, "Jerusalem is the secret to our existence ... We will not divide it and we will not hand it over to foreigners" • Clashes erupt between Jews and Arabs during annual Jerusalem Day march in Old City.

http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=25545

I think the Pals have a right to Jerusalem as well, more so even, but when you have the powerful weapons and money , you can have whatever city you want , right.

It's not "whatever city"...It Jerusalem. In Jewish prayer we say, "If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand be forgotten". Even the enemy knows that.

Put a sock in it. Jerusalem never meant much to the Israelites, your not the people of the bible (OT), you just act like them.

Who are you to define my people? you're a clueless deceiver with the education of a first grader, at best.

Who am I, I am the one who reads your news, and can read history and see right through your lies and propaganda. Who am I, I am the one who reads the OT with disgust that people like your are still with us. That is who I am. Jerusalem means nothing to me or most Christians, its nothing but bloody soil. All of Israel is once again the bloody soil , same soil as the OT.
i disagree with you lipaz dont lie.
i think you are buy a arab lies that tries to put israel on the blame side of the sitoation

Yes I know, everybody but the "jews" are wrong. Every country they are in has been ruined by them.
Wow, you're really giving them a LOT of power. The most persecurted minority in the world has the power to ruin entire countries while thriving at what they do. It's almost as if you believe they're being blessed by a Supreme Being or something.

Israel is good at playing the victim.
Jews HAVE been victims for most of history, yet prosper everywhere they go. It's almost as if there's a divine power protecting and blessing them. Let's look at your statement, that ISRAEL is playing the victim. One tiny nation surrounded by many much larger, more powerful nations filled with people who, to all appearances, begin and end their days crying and whining that Israel exists and vow to destroy her, yet manages to not only successfully defend herself, but to push those nations back. It's almost as if there's a divine power protecting and blessing them. Why do you think they occupy such a major portion of your mind?

Like tramp playing the victim. Jew have been victorious all their life's , Are you Canaanites? You either slaughtered the Canaanites or became them. I think you became them. No slavery , no long journey through the desert. I can careless about Israel, but you steal and killed many Palestinians, is the only reason I am concerned about the ? of Israel. The jews in ? Israel committed genocide on the people who lived there and scooted the rest of them to Jordan and southern Lebanon.

this is all evidenced by John 8:

Jesus and Abraham.[o] 31 Jesus then said to those Jews who believed in him,[p] “If you remain in my word, you will truly be my disciples, 32 and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” 33 They answered him, “We are descendants of Abraham and have never been enslaved to anyone.[q] How can you say, ‘You will become free’?”

----------------------------------------
Your bible was wrote by Jews and they wrote the whole entire bible.
Israel committed genocide ? What history book are you reading?
The ancient nation of Israel did indeed commit genocide, as was quite common in those days. When you wanted to replace someone who had taken over your rightful land and who would not leave, you killed them. Then you killed their offspring as well to prevent problems from erupting later on.

At Jerusalem Day ceremony, PM Benjamin Netanyahu says, "Jerusalem is the secret to our existence ... We will not divide it and we will not hand it over to foreigners" • Clashes erupt between Jews and Arabs during annual Jerusalem Day march in Old City.

I think the Pals have a right to Jerusalem as well, more so even, but when you have the powerful weapons and money , you can have whatever city you want , right.
You can think whatever you want, but you would be wrong!

They use to have 1/2 of it and they use to have the whole of Jerusalem.

That's just made up none sense.

Never was Jerusalem the capital of any Arab state.

It was never a capital. You'd do well to remember the civil war of the Jews, in about 30ad. The Romans had no option but to take over Jerusalem. It was under so many hands. You didn't care about Jerusalem except when kicked out of Germany.

I'm happy the arab states accept you, the last thing I want is war. The soil is of Israel is stainned red , there has been non stop fighting.

Last edited:

It was never a capital. You'd do well to remember the civil war of the Jews, in about 30ad. The Romans had no option but to take over Jerusalem. It was under so many hands. You didn't care about Jerusalem except when kicked out of Germany.

I'm happy the arab states accept you, the last thing I want is war. The soil is of Israel is stainned red , there has been non stop fighting.

It was a capital, and it is,
just never of an Arab state.

But as usual you don't even try to defend your lie,
and just pile up more of the same banal nonesense.

And by the way, there're US cities with homicide casualties higher in a single decade,
than all the casualties caused in the course of 70+ years of Arab-Israeli conflict combined.

Last edited:
RE: PM: Jerusalem is the exclusive capital of the Jewish people
⁜→ rylah, Penelope, et al,

I have not seen our friend "Penelope" for some time. I hope she is OK...

It was a capital, and it is, just never of an Arab state.
(COMMENT)

I've been thinking about this a little deeper in recent times.

I think that the fate and future of Jerusalem is in the hands of the Israelis. Five years ago, when Penelope started the discussion, I was not sure who would control Jerusalem, but I think that it is pretty much settled now. For all intent and purposes, the citied
(East and West Jerusalem) is united under a single sovereign power.

But it is not beyond the realm of possibilities that the Israelis would open a Sector of the City - a new kind of political subdivsion
(a miniturized Autonomous Oblast), that would grant the Arab Palestinians some control. Similarly, the Israelis could create a new kind of Joint Restoration and Preservation Activity that would be responsibile for the Management of the Temple Mount/Haram al-Sharif. Maybe the Israelis might see the establishment of a New Kind of Religious Body that would represent the three Abrahamic Religious having an interest in the protection and future.

There are all kinds of possibilies and alternatives once the Arab Palestinians renounce the violence against the Jewish People.

I'm not so sure that the question of → "Jerusalem is the exclusive capital?" → is correct; but rather, → What will the future of Jerusalem be?

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Lol revisionist history is truly extraordinary... funny you mention the NAZIs because you truly make a good one...

Lol revisionist history is truly extraordinary... funny you mention the NAZIs because you truly make a good one...

No not revisionist, real history.

(COMMENT)

I think that the fate and future of Jerusalem is in the hands of the Israelis. Five years ago, when Penelope started the discussion, I was not sure who would control Jerusalem, but I think that it is pretty much settled now. For all intent and purposes, the citied

But it is not beyond the realm of possibilities that the Israelis would open a Sector of the City - a new kind of political subdivsion
(a miniturized Autonomous Oblast), that would grant the Arab Palestinians some control. Similarly, the Israelis could create a new kind of Joint Restoration and Preservation Activity that would be responsibile for the Management of the Temple Mount/Haram al-Sharif. Maybe the Israelis might see the establishment of a New Kind of Religious Body that would represent the three Abrahamic Religious having an interest in the protection and future.

There are all kinds of possibilies and alternatives once the Arab Palestinians renounce the violence against the Jewish People.

I'm not so sure that the question of → "Jerusalem is the exclusive capital?" → is correct; but rather, → What will the future of Jerusalem be?

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Jerusalem is on the path of final reformation.
To lead the ultimate cultural alternative.

I'm not sure how this or that decision by an outside court can influence anything on the ground, but it certainly will certainly seal certain players to their side in relation to Jerusalem.
I.e. no one forced Saddam Hussein to picture himself as specifically Nebuhadnezzar.

I don't quiet get what the effect of a foreign court can have on an average Israeli.
It might make difference for them, formal stuff, optics and headlines...

In Jerusalem,
there's no sovereignty superior to Israel other than G-d Himself.

No not revisionist, real history.

As in your trying to make two wrongs into right
by sympathizing with Israel's enemies?

That's called 'a personal position'.

G-d's personal choice.
PM Netanyahu's personal choice,
my personal choice, then somewhere out there,
thousands of miles away is your personal choice.

That's about the equation in our relationship regarding Jerusalem,
and in our conversation in relevance to reality of your personal position.

It's not "whatever city"...It Jerusalem. In Jewish prayer we say, "If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand be forgotten". Even the enemy knows that.

Put a sock in it. Jerusalem never meant much to the Israelites, your not the people of the bible (OT), you just act like them.

Who are you to define my people? you're a clueless deceiver with the education of a first grader, at best.

Who am I, I am the one who reads your news, and can read history and see right through your lies and propaganda. Who am I, I am the one who reads the OT with disgust that people like your are still with us. That is who I am. Jerusalem means nothing to me or most Christians, its nothing but bloody soil. All of Israel is once again the bloody soil , same soil as the OT.
i disagree with you lipaz dont lie.
i think you are buy a arab lies that tries to put israel on the blame side of the sitoation

Yes I know, everybody but the "jews" are wrong. Every country they are in has been ruined by them.
Wow, you're really giving them a LOT of power. The most persecurted minority in the world has the power to ruin entire countries while thriving at what they do. It's almost as if you believe they're being blessed by a Supreme Being or something.

Israel is good at playing the victim.
Jews HAVE been victims for most of history, yet prosper everywhere they go. It's almost as if there's a divine power protecting and blessing them. Let's look at your statement, that ISRAEL is playing the victim. One tiny nation surrounded by many much larger, more powerful nations filled with people who, to all appearances, begin and end their days crying and whining that Israel exists and vow to destroy her, yet manages to not only successfully defend herself, but to push those nations back. It's almost as if there's a divine power protecting and blessing them. Why do you think they occupy such a major portion of your mind?

Like tramp playing the victim. Jew have been victorious all their life's , Are you Canaanites? You either slaughtered the Canaanites or became them. I think you became them. No slavery , no long journey through the desert. I can careless about Israel, but you steal and killed many Palestinians, is the only reason I am concerned about the ? of Israel. The jews in ? Israel committed genocide on the people who lived there and scooted the rest of them to Jordan and southern Lebanon.

this is all evidenced by John 8:

Jesus and Abraham.[o] 31 Jesus then said to those Jews who believed in him,[p] “If you remain in my word, you will truly be my disciples, 32 and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” 33 They answered him, “We are descendants of Abraham and have never been enslaved to anyone.[q] How can you say, ‘You will become free’?”

----------------------------------------
Your bible was wrote by Jews and they wrote the whole entire bible.
Israel committed genocide ? What history book are you reading?
The ancient nation of Israel did indeed commit genocide, as was quite common in those days. When you wanted to replace someone who had taken over your rightful land and who would not leave, you killed them. Then you killed their offspring as well to prevent problems from erupting later on.
Link ?

(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
As I can understand about this matter, the most important question about Jerusalem is who controls the Temple Mount. The Muslims want their mosque to be there and the Jews want their temple to be restored there. And I cant see any compromise possible in that. There is no win-win solution. One of the sides should lose and agree with the demands of the other.

(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
As I can understand about this matter, the most important question about Jerusalem is who controls the Temple Mount. The Muslims want their mosque to be there and the Jews want their temple to be restored there. And I cant see any compromise possible in that. There is no win-win solution. One of the sides should lose and agree with the demands of the other.

Why of why can't they get along. Have a place for the Pals to worship and have a place for Jews to worship.

(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Why of why can't they get along. Have a place for the Pals to worship and have a place for Jews to worship.
Because, as I understand, the Mount has a sacred meaning for the Jews and the temple must be situated exactly there.

(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Because, as I understand, the Mount has a sacred meaning for the Jews and the temple must be situated exactly there.

It wasn't a sacred place for them until Hitler kicked them out of Germany and Poland. The Israel's declared themselves a state in 1948.

(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

It wasn't a sacred place for them until Hitler kicked them out of Germany and Poland. The Israel's declared themselves a state in 1948.
They are in charge there right now and for years to come. So, it is up to them to decide.

Biden recognizes Tel Aviv as the capital of Israel and will be moving America's embassy out of Jerusalem if he wins.

⁜→ Polishprince, Penelope, et al,

BLUF: The US has a very tenuous diplomatic policy on the matter of Capitol recognition.

Biden recognizes Tel Aviv as the capital of Israel and will be moving America's embassy out of Jerusalem if he wins.
(COMMENT)

The IL Ministry of Defense (MOD) is located on Kaplan Street in Tel-Aviv. Eventually, it will need to be moved, but there are several technical issues in moving the Command, Control, Communications, and Information (C3I) systems that need to be solved. However, the MOD is packed. It is very crowded and needs to be enlarged and a new command center.

The IL Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Ministry of Economy and Industry, The Ministry of Finance, and The Ministry of Justice are already in Jerusalem. All the key contacts are slowly moving to Jerusalem. If the US does not want to call it the capital (fine), then they can say the "Center of Government. " Because that is what Jerusalem is now. The home of the Knesset (Legislative), the home of the President (Executive), and the home of the Supreme Court (Judicial) are all located in Jerusalem. The reality is ⁜→ that the "seat of the government" is Jerusalem. It does not matter what the rest of the world thinks. Recognition outside the dometic jurisdiction is not required.

The probelm with people like Joe Biden, is that they think they are leaders of the free world; which does NOT pass the reality test.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

"Jerusalem wasn't sacred to Jews before Hitler"
- are you ready to stand by that?

Seriously, I don't understand how making up such blatant nonesense helps your argument.

Forum List

Back