PM Harrassment/Faking PMs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Creating drama through PM on a message board is the pinnacle of adult human behavior.

i fear for our species

I do not fear for mine. We Beta Triangulans are a very logical versatile species.

star-trek-spock1.jpg

Naw not them. We are much smarter than them.

Most people think we are ordinary cats and do not know that we rule the galaxy.

I mean who whould think that a cute little kitty could chuck out a black hole fur ball and devour their entire planet.

What do you think happened to that nirhu? or whatever you called it rouge planetoid that threatened your planet?

Last edited:
It's boots. Not shoes. Shoes are for horses! :lmao:

You think this post makes you look more manly? Huh? Really?

Jeeeez, you and Gunny should change your names to 'Jillian' and 'California Girl'.... we are the board's shoe chicks. Now, talk about beer and trucks and shit... stop being girls. Don't make me come there and slap you both.

I want to be the one with the biggest ... ummmm ..... "shoes":eusa_angel:

I would tell you to act your age instead of your shoe size... but that would be just gratuitous humor.

btw, faking PM's is something real lowlifes do.

that is claiming pm's were sent, when they weren't.

me, as admin, would put a stop to that lowlife behaviour.

Funny, you said exactly the opposite to me in a PM.

It's boots. Not shoes. Shoes are for horses! :lmao:

You think this post makes you look more manly? Huh? Really?

Jeeeez, you and Gunny should change your names to 'Jillian' and 'California Girl'.... we are the board's shoe chicks. Now, talk about beer and trucks and shit... stop being girls. Don't make me come there and slap you both.

thank you!

sheesh!

buncha women.

how about the two girls get a pair of those fine boots...and wear them. :lol:

Last edited:
It seems to be a problem as of late, from select individuals who obviously have such a weak political argument they have to falsify bullshit. Sounds like Kerry voters to me.

It stops now, or I get involved and the people doing it already KNOW I'm not taking any more of their shit.

Further, anyone that has a problem with someone on another board, take it there. The same people who KNOW who I am talking to know how much of THAT shit I'll tolerate.

If you want to be somewhere else, fucking go there. Wah. I'll miss you. Not. You come here attacking MY members and I'll wax your ass so fast you won't know what hit you.

why make it political? bad behavior is just bad behavior. maybe you can let that other stuff go for at least two minutes while wearing your admin hat.

Oh c'mon, the Kerry reference is why I thanked him! It's flipping hilarious!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back