PM Harrassment/Faking PMs

Status
Not open for further replies.
In short, I for one would appreciate if everybody would just grow up and I hope the nonsense is now over.

mean-old-lady.jpg

As far as I can tell this is rooted in a Cali Brat whine.

How charitable of you. The issue was whether a phony PM being circulated can be discussed on the open board or if it would be illegal to discuss even a phony PM. And that morphed into a few other issues that are going on. It's tough enough to put up with hateful juvenile and childish flaming on a message board without having to deal with the PM underground being used in unethical and dishonest ways. At the same time, as Gunny pointed out, there isn't much point in private messaging unless they are kept private.

In short, I for one would appreciate if everybody would just grow up and I hope the nonsense is now over.

How about some proof that such a practice is happening before I buy what is being fed to me?

The only way proof could be provided would be by breaking the no public posting of PMs rule. That was the problem.

How charitable of you. The issue was whether a phony PM being circulated can be discussed on the open board or if it would be illegal to discuss even a phony PM. And that morphed into a few other issues that are going on. It's tough enough to put up with hateful juvenile and childish flaming on a message board without having to deal with the PM underground being used in unethical and dishonest ways. At the same time, as Gunny pointed out, there isn't much point in private messaging unless they are kept private.

How about some proof that such a practice is happening before I buy what is being fed to me?

The only way proof could be provided would be by breaking the no public posting of PMs rule. That was the problem.

How convennnnnnnient :rolleyes:

I call bullshit on this whole "issue."

Instead of all the inuendo, deleted threads, red writing, ambiguous announcements and general confusion, why not just clue the rest of us in on what exactly this latest round of BS is all about. I know that I can't be the only one that doesn't know WTF is going on.

Why?

Maybe you are the only one that doesn't know wtf is going on.

Maybe we like it that way.

Well kerry on then.

Instead of all the inuendo, deleted threads, red writing, ambiguous announcements and general confusion, why not just clue the rest of us in on what exactly this latest round of BS is all about. I know that I can't be the only one that doesn't know WTF is going on.

It's always inuendo, who knows what fake shit people are spreading around. Heck, they already say a lot right to you.

It's always inuendo, who knows what fake shit people are spreading around. Heck, they already say a lot right to you.

:eusa_hand:

Opposed to the REAL "shit people are spreading around?"

:eusa_eh:

Poor, poor Sarah.

:razz:

It's all a publicity stunt to liven up a slow board. :lol:

Trouble is all of it can be edited.

Trouble is all of it can be edited.

That's true. It can. So all any of us have to go on is our reputation for being truthful. And those who don't believe we are truthful are not going to be convinced no matter what 'proof' we give them. And that allows anybody to deny anything.

You can call whatever you want. I'm sure the guilty really want everybody to believe it is all bullshit.

Who are "the guilty?"

And do you know for a fact this is legit?

If so, how do you know this?

I know it's true because it has happened to me. And I have testimony from others that I believe to have told the truth. And there is absolutely no defense against it other than the reputation we establish for ourselves on the board. There are petty, small, shitty people in the world who entertain themselves or feed their tiny egos doing stuff like that. So I for one am glad Gunny has made it official that it won't be tolerated by anybody.

And no, I have not personally complained or reported anybody.

You can call whatever you want. I'm sure the guilty really want everybody to believe it is all bullshit.

Bang on, mo chara. Totally bang on. It is very telling that only certain individuals are calling 'bullshit'. Me thinks they doth protest too much. :eek:

Who are "the guilty?"

And do you know for a fact this is legit?

If so, how do you know this?

I know it's true because it has happened to me. And I have testimony from others that I believe to have told the truth. And there is absolutely no defense against it other than the reputation we establish for ourselves on the board. There are petty, small, shitty people in the world who entertain themselves or feed their tiny egos doing stuff like that. So I for one am glad Gunny has made it official that it won't be tolerated by anybody.

And no, I have not personally complained or reported anybody.

:clap2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back