Plumber Attacked for being White

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by matt
Perhaps I will start a thread of good, inspirational, and even heroic activity by people of different races.

Matt, that's sweet, but this role has already been filled by the entire media industry.

Originally posted by nbdysfu

Big D says from his women's ss site that 90 percent of all hate crimes are committed by blacks.
Do you need a black man to tell you the same thing?

In one recent year, the FBI recorded 1.7 million violent acts -- murder, manslaughter, rape, and aggravated assault -- of interracial crime. Of that figure, nearly 1.2 million involved black-white crime. Ninety percent of these cases involved a black perpetrator and a white victim. Thus, blacks, while comprising 12 percent of the population, committed over one million acts of violent crime against whites. On the other hand, whites, while comprising 70 percent of the population, committed about 100,000 acts of violent crime against blacks.

Look at hate crime. In 1995, the FBI recorded 7,947 incidents of hate crimes. But blacks, again while comprising 12 percent of the population, committed 27 percent of hate crimes. Whites, 70 percent of the population, committed 59 percent of hate crimes. And of the nearly one million black violent acts against whites, how many were driven by racial animus?
http://www.jewishworldreview.com/cols/elder102600.asp

Originally posted by nbdysfu

PBS has several statistics available which show how since 1980 the number of blacks below the poverty line has tripled:

sam2.gif

Now let's look again at the data Big D has so carefully supplied us. The majority of interracial crime is commited by blacks, yet as we now know, this is a simple result of blacks on average being poor and therefore a)not a target, and b)more likely to commit such an act out of desparation. Hence the disparity in interracial crime.
So the reason blacks are commiting rape and murder by far and overwelming at such extreamly high rates more then any other group is because their poor?
How does rape and murder make you money?

Do you even think blacks are human, you place no blame or responsibility on blacks themselfs for their own behaviour. You simply belive that whites have raised blacks incorrectly, like the owners of a dog.

What is sad is the reasons why blacks are poor, it's there own fault.

1. 85% of black baby's don't have a father around.
2. Blacks CHOOSE welfare over a job.
3. Blacks don't care about school.
4. Blacks think it's cool to be in jail.

Many people believe that crime is a product of poverty and lack of "advantages." However, the District of Columbia, which enjoys the highest average annual salaries and is second only to Alaska in personal income per capita, leads the nation in just about every category of crime including murder, robbery, aggravated assault, and vehicle theft. D.C. also has the country's strictest gun control, highest police costs per capita, highest ration of police and correctional officers per citizen, and highest rate of incarceration. Its permanent population is over 80% Black. West Virginia, which has the nation's lowest crime rate, suffers from chronic poverty and has the highest unemployment in the U.S. It also has the fewest police per capita. West Virginia is over 96% White.

I'm not sure about rape but I can tell you that murder is a HUGE fuckin' money maker. Just read up on the mafia if you'd like to know how. Hell if I go case some multimillionaire for a while find out he keeps a lot of cash and valuables in the house then I go whack him I think i'd end up with a pretty nice payday.

Still think thats not motivation to poor people? I'm not condoning it just pointing out the erroneous statement in your post.

Also on D.C., obviously you've never been there nor has the author of that article you posted(which again there is no link) because you would know that the differences between NE, SE and NW, SW D.C. are like night and day. All the wealth in D.C. is up in pretty much N.W. where all the mansions, politicians and embassies are. Most of N.E. and all of S.E. are like war zones. So that article at least on the subject of D.C. is bogus because it assumes that all of D.C. is wealthy and its not.

West Virginia, there is no crime because nobody there has jackshit unless you want to steal somebody's old Ford Maverick in the front yard or their outhouse.

Originally posted by -=d=-
Here's where I comment about some black women being SOOOO hot.

:D
Black is beautiful, is like saying

farts smell good.

Originally posted by OCA
I'm not sure about rape but I can tell you that murder is a HUGE fuckin' money maker. Just read up on the mafia if you'd like to know how. Hell if I go case some multimillionaire for a while find out he keeps a lot of cash and valuables in the house then I go whack him I think i'd end up with a pretty nice payday.
The majority of murders by blacks are women after they raped them.

OCA, you think of some dumb shit.

Originally posted by Big D
The majority of murders by blacks are women after they raped them.

OCA, you think of some dumb shit.

Boy i'm sure the whole board believes you :rolleyes: find me some stats on that there subject Jethro. Right, you just say stupid shit because you are unable to stay up with me intellectually. Actually I try to lower myself to your level sometimes so you will be able to understand but i'm not always capable. How about this, I come to Sandpoint and whack you out and see if its profitable for me, is that doable or do you not have a dime to your name as I suspect?

Face it man, you are just a pussy who couldn't bow up when push came to shove so you ran like a little bitch to Idaho.

Black is beautiful, is like saying

farts smell good.

I'd rather bone some Black chick than some old stinky Jewish girl who reeks of corned beef and gifelte fish. When is the last time somebody saw a hot Jew? Barbara Streisand? LMFAO! How about Beyonce? She is friggin gorgeous!

Originally posted by OCA
I'd rather bone some Black chick than some old stinky Jewish girl who reeks of corned beef and gifelte fish. When is the last time somebody saw a hot Jew? Barbara Streisand? LMFAO! How about Beyonce? She is friggin gorgeous!
Ya, we all know how desirable black women are, shoot, even black guys don't want them. Is there any group of women on the planet that are treated worse then black women? Black men treat black women like shit, and all other men want nothing to do with them.
Black women have by-far the most sexual diseases of any group of women.

How many single black moms are there?

Jewish women are well taken care of because they are clearly some of the most intelligent and beautiful women on earth.

Hey OCA, I know a nice Jewish girl for you, Woopie Goldberg.

Originally posted by OCA

Face it man, you are just a pussy who couldn't bow up when push came to shove so you ran like a little bitch to Idaho.
Ya, you must think DK is a pussy for moving after his twelve year old kid was attacked bya gang of blacks, I'm sure those blacks just needed money to put food on the table.

Ya, you must think DK is a pussy for moving after his twelve year old kid was attacked bya gang of blacks, I'm sure those blacks just needed money to put food on the table.

So two guys is a gang to you? Don't know the details of their move so can't say although they are not making quite a drastic move as your fat ass. Listen I come from the old school, you don't ever run from a fight and the way I look at it is you are talking shit from the back row. Why don't you come to a city and talk you're shit? Because you know that you'll get smoked faster than you can spit.

I guess what i'm trying to say is in my view you have no balls, and if DK is moving based solely upon the race of the attackers i'll say the same fucking thing although i'm betting that has nothing to do with it, and to be honest with you I already know that has nothing to do with it. You have a hatred of anything different and all your tainted stats do for you is give you an opportunity to legitimize your hatred. Its really very simple, you are insecure but don't worry a warm glass of milk and a nice blankey will keep the evil dark hordes away.

Originally posted by OCA
So two guys is a gang to you? Don't know the details of their move so can't say although they are not making quite a drastic move as your fat ass. Listen I come from the old school, you don't ever run from a fight and the way I look at it is you are talking shit from the back row. Why don't you come to a city and talk you're shit? Because you know that you'll get smoked faster than you can spit.
You have that getto mentality that keeps you in the slums, the area you live in not worth talking about, let alone fighting about.

What are you going to do when your daughter is attacked,
tell her how your from the old school?

You have that getto mentality that keeps you in the slums, the area you live in not worth talking about, let alone fighting about.

What are you going to do when your daughter is attacked,
tell her how your from the old school?

Check out the stats on my area Chevy Chase, MD dickhead. I live in one of the richest areas in the U.S. actually double the median income of your shithole. Yeah you saw the stats once upon a time but you just go ahead and keep talking from a place of ignorance about how D.C. is one big ghetto, lol we'll all keep laughing at ya.

BTW nothing will happen to any of my kids, unlike you I take care of them.

I guess the fact that most of the worlds embassies are in my neighborhood plus multi million dollar mansions and all that other good stuff makes it a ghetto, huh? You have no fucking clue as to what you are talking about.

Go ahead and post some stats about D.C. in a last ditch attempt to save face.

Originally posted by OCA
Check out the stats on my area Chevy Chase, MD dickhead. I live in one of the richest areas in the U.S. actually double the median income of your shithole. Yeah you saw the stats once upon a time but you just go ahead and keep talking from a place of ignorance about how D.C. is one big ghetto, lol we'll all keep laughing at ya.

BTW nothing will happen to any of my kids, unlike you I take care of them.

I guess the fact that most of the worlds embassies are in my neighborhood plus multi million dollar mansions and all that other good stuff makes it a ghetto, huh? You have no fucking clue as to what you are talking about.

Go ahead and post some stats about D.C. in a last ditch attempt to save face.
You have made up where you live many different times, one day it's D.C now it's Chevy Case MD. Do you live where those mexicans cut there kids heads off? Nice place.

Here is my "shithole":

The other major category of recreational property in the Sandpoint area, waterfront, also is in demand, says Dick Villelli, president of Villelli Enterprises Inc., which is developing Hidden Lakes Golf Resort. Villelli says he had told Sandpoint-area real estate brokers earlier waterfront property in the Sandpoint area could reach $5,000 a front foot in price this year, and one new development “already has reservations at that,” he says.
http://www.spokanejournal.com/index.php?id=article&sub=1907

You have made up where you live many different times, one day it's D.C now it's Chevy Case MD. Do you live where those mexicans cut there kids heads off? Nice place.

Here is my "shithole":

The other major category of recreational property in the Sandpoint area, waterfront, also is in demand, says Dick Villelli, president of Villelli Enterprises Inc., which is developing Hidden Lakes Golf Resort. Villelli says he had told Sandpoint-area real estate brokers earlier waterfront property in the Sandpoint area could reach $5,000 a front foot in price this year, and one new development “already has reservations at that,” he says.
http://www.spokanejournal.com/index.php?id=article&sub=1907

Jackoff you are showing your complete and utter ignorance, do you own a fucking USA map? Get it out and look at where Chevy Chase, MD is, is right on the fucking border in fact the neighborhood is part D.C. and part Maryland. I put D.C in my profile because who the hell will know where Chevy Chase is at. So this is just another example of you being a complete fucking moron. *shrug* par for the course.

Hope they get lots of ethnics in that new development, would prove there is a God.

Originally posted by OCA
Jackoff you are showing your complete and utter ignorance, do you own a fucking USA map? Get it out and look at where Chevy Chase, MD is, is right on the fucking border in fact the neighborhood is part D.C. and part Maryland. I put D.C in my profile because who the hell will know where Chevy Chase is at. So this is just another example of you being a complete fucking moron. *shrug* par for the course.

Hope they get lots of ethnics in that new development, would prove there is a God.
Do you think because your wife and daughter go and clean these nice houses while you sit home all day on the computer in the slums of D.C, that you have a cleaning business and you belive you live in a home your family cleans for a living?

Do you think because your wife and daughter go and clean these nice houses while you sit home all day on the computer in the slums of D.C, that you have a cleaning business and you belive you live in a home your family cleans for a living?

First off daughters are 6 and 2.5 so they don't do much work and you can say what you want it doesn't matter. You are fucking irrelevant and stupid ass posts like this prove it. I got a nice house, I work hard and everything is paid for. You think a cocksucker like you can get to me with stupid shit like that? Try and post something intelligent in your own words or maybe try being a man for once in your life and tell me what you mean by "entertain" in the other thread. Until then you need some more training if you are going to try and argue with me. You are obviously a high school dropout or worse.

Far more honorable than a lazy bum who invents a gadget and then sits at a computer all day trying to spread hate online everywhere he posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back