Plumber Attacked for being White

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, it is so tempting me to search the Internet and find stories of crimes by White people against Black people. Yet, I think that if I were to do it, someone would reply with a story of a Black crime against a white person.

You dont have to search - see my post in chat about my son. Then pipe your ass down.

Im quickly becoming an intolerant person.

Oh, it is so tempting me to search the Internet and find stories of crimes by White people against Black people. Yet, I think that if I were to do it, someone would reply with a story of a Black crime against a white person.

You dont have to search - see my post in chat about my son. Then pipe your ass down.

CRIME IN THE HOOD
Violent victimization of whites by blacks is modeled in a racially mixed inner-city neighborhood. Its evolution is traced from the first black to move in, to the last white who moves out. The probability of a white being violently attacked is developed as a function of a neighborhood's racial composition. It is shown to increase nonlinearly, approaching unity as a neighborhood becomes predominately black.

A crisis of violence
John is white. He is married with two children. He wears a blue collar when he leaves his shabby, inner-city house to go to work. Life has been a struggle for John, but now he faces his most difficult challenge. John's neighborhood is turning black.

http://www.lagriffedulion.f2s.com/hood.htm

Originally posted by Big D
CRIME IN THE HOOD
Violent victimization of whites by blacks is modeled in a racially mixed inner-city neighborhood. Its evolution is traced from the first black to move in, to the last white who moves out. The probability of a white being violently attacked is developed as a function of a neighborhood's racial composition. It is shown to increase nonlinearly, approaching unity as a neighborhood becomes predominately black.

A crisis of violence
John is white. He is married with two children. He wears a blue collar when he leaves his shabby, inner-city house to go to work. Life has been a struggle for John, but now he faces his most difficult challenge. John's neighborhood is turning black.

http://www.lagriffedulion.f2s.com/hood.htm

At least you provided a link. Well, this might surprise you, and I don't think that it is PC, but I think that those who wish to sell their homes should be free to discriminate. If someone wants to sell his property only to Whites (or only to Blacks) so be it. It falls in line with my moderate Libertarian-Individualist mentality. The neighbor of the new home owner is on his own.

Originally posted by KLSuddeth

Now I see how you do it Mattskramer, you just avoid reality.

Originally posted by mattskramer
At least you provided a link. Well, this might surprise you, and I don't think that it is PC, but I think that those who wish to sell their homes should be free to discriminate. If someone wants to sell his property only to Whites (or only to Blacks) so be it. It falls in line with my moderate Libertarian-Individualist mentality. The neighbor of the new home owner is on his own.
Just make sure you sell your home first to a black family, because if you don't your house will be worth less.

The black war on whites in America is real. Very real, and more has to be done to bring it to the fore front. People need to be made aware. Even the ones that choose to ignore the facts, and we all know who they are without mentioning names.

Originally posted by Pale Rider
The black war on whites in America is real. Very real, and more has to be done to bring it to the fore front. People need to be made aware. Even the ones that choose to ignore the facts, and we all know who they are without mentioning names.

(Yawn) There is no race war as far as I'm concerned - facts or no facts. The only way that one can remotely claim that I have been touched is that some of my tax money goes to house prisoners and a disproportionate number of these prisoners are Black. I've already explained how to reduce the tax burden we have in supporting the legal system. Put prisoners to work and free victimless criminals. GO on with your race hate rhetoric.

You know damn well what I meant. So more Blacks commit crimes than do Whites. There is still no war. Where are the Blacks in Army fatigues and machine guns banging at my door? On the other hand, I have several Friends who happen to be Black. I told them your story about this war. We all had a big laugh. I'd almost ask that you seek mental help for your racial paranoia.

You know damn well what I meant. So more Blacks commit crimes than do Whites. There is still no war. Where are the Blacks in Army fatigues and machine guns banging at my door? On the other hand, I have several Friends who happen to be Black. I told them your story about this war. We all had a big laugh. I'd almost ask that you seek mental help for your racial paranoia.

I think you're the one that needs medical help....

yikes.jpg

Matt,
Why do you think the millions and millions of blacks cheered when OJ was found innocent, for killing white people?

Matt,
Why do you think the millions and millions of blacks cheered when OJ was found innocent, for killing white people?

I'm not a mind reader, but I think that many Blacks cheered because they thought that police were racist and that they didn't approve of interracial marriage. According to many Blacks, the police needed a scapegoat for a murder that they couldn't solve so they planted evidence and arranged to have it appear to the prosecution that OJ Simpson did the murder.

(Note: Please read carefully and don't let your emotion lead you in reading something that I did not write. I did not say that OJ was innocent or guilty. On the contrary, I think that he did commit the murders.)

I think the most important point to make [the bottom line here] is that black people commit crimes against whites much more often, something like 50 times more often. They also "never ever" get charged for ethnic indimidation for anything they do, when a white person can't so much as look at a black the wrong way before they get sued and halled into court.

Blacks cry and complain so much that they get what they want every time; it works, and that's the sad truth.

I'm not a mind reader, but I think that many Blacks cheered because they thought that police were racist and that they didn't approve of interracial marriage. According to many Blacks, the police needed a scapegoat for a murder that they couldn't solve so they planted evidence and arranged to have it appear to the prosecution that OJ Simpson did the murder.

(Note: Please read carefully and don't let your emotion lead you in reading something that I did not write. I did not say that OJ was innocent or guilty. On the contrary, I think that he did commit the murders.)
Your not a very bright man.

I never tried. I don't care to try. Let us assume that I can't find a story specifically of a White man raping a Black woman. So what? I'll grant you more than that. Let us assume that Blacks commit 99% of all crimes in every category. So what? You go on with your pathetic race war. Keep dishing out sad stories of Black crimes. I want no part of it.

Matt, there is an easier way to deflate this whole thing. Hit him in the selective statistics with a massive socioeconomic factor.

Big D says from his women's ss site that 90 percent of all hate crimes are committed by blacks.

PBS has several statistics available which show how since 1980 the number of blacks below the poverty line has tripled:

sam2.gif

Now let's look again at the data Big D has so carefully supplied us. The majority of interracial crime is commited by blacks, yet as we now know, this is a simple result of blacks on average being poor and therefore a)not a target, and b)more likely to commit such an act out of desparation. Hence the disparity in interracial crime.

I'll grant you more than that. Let us assume that Blacks commit 99% of all crimes in every category.

I sure hope it never gets THAT bad!

And you make it sound like you wouldn't care at all if this was the case. I'm sorry, I can't let myself be "that"...I don't even know the word to use...naive, dumb, INSANE perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back