Plumber Attacked for being White

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by William Joyce, May 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
  2. mattskramer

mattskramer Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +359
    Oh, it is so tempting me to search the Internet and find stories of crimes by White people against Black people. Yet, I think that if I were to do it, someone would reply with a story of a Black crime against a white person. It stories would go back and forth and back and forth. Such activity merely fans the flames of racial division and hatred. Call me a fence sitter if you define my decision not to participate in this racial game as such, but I am simply not going to play. (1) Shame on the particular individuals for attacking plumber. (2) I hope that the specific people who participated in this specific crime are appropriately punished. (3) It doesn't matter to me what race any of the attackers (or the victim) is. That is the only verbal reply that this particular event warrants.

I wish that this board had positive stories of Blacks (and Whites) doing good deeds. It would be nice to have uplifting stories of the "human spirit" helping the fellow man. Perhaps I will start a thread of good, inspirational, and even heroic activity by people of different races.

3. Big D

Big D Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    You can't, you cant find one story where a white man raped or murdered a black woman.

4. mattskramer

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +359
    I never tried. I don't care to try. Let us assume that I can't find a story specifically of a White man raping a Black woman. So what? I'll grant you more than that. Let us assume that Blacks commit 99% of all crimes in every category. So what? You go on with your pathetic race war. Keep dishing out sad stories of Black crimes. I want no part of it.

5. Big D

Big D Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    There will come a day when you will have no choice.

Just ask the person who posts on here, who child was kidnapped today.

6. mattskramer

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +359
    How will I have no choice but to play in your pathetic race war? Will I be forced to post stories of crimes Blacks commit against Whites or stories of crimes that Whites commit against Blacks? Please expand on your claim that there will come a day when I will have no choice. Give some specifics.
    ---------------------------------------------

Do you mean to say that a member on this message board had a child that was kidnapped. I hope that the person whose child was kidnapped reads my message.

Dear person:

I guess that such an event was very painful for you. Does the race of the kidnapper make a difference to you? I doubt that it would matter to me. My only serious concern would be to get my child back and see to it that the kidnapper receives appropriate punishment.

7. Big D

Big D Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    By far the majority of extreamly violent interacial crime is blacks attacking whites because they are white.

Does it make any difference that the the people who owned slaves were whites? Who care that they were white, we should just be glad there not slaves any more.

But you do care that the people who owned slaves were white.

8. JohnGalt

JohnGalt Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9
    A few angry blacks blame whites for slavery, but who sold the slaves to the European slave traders? Ah yeah, the black leaders of the Muslim controlled Ghana nation. So the tribal leaders that the muslims placed at the head of the Ghana nation sold other blacks to white men...where was their love for their brothers then?

9. JohnGalt

JohnGalt Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9
    not trying to be a racial instigator here, but seriously, this Affirative Action bull and reparations have got to stop. Did they ever think that some of us Whities who are being punished didn't even have relatives in America when slavery was legal?

10. mattskramer

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +359
    Did you overlook my post on the later half of page 3? No. I simply misspoke.

I'll ask again, how will I have no choice but to play in your pathetic race war?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.