Plumber Attacked for being White

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by OCA
Try and post something intelligent in your own words or maybe try being a man for once in your life and tell me what you mean by "entertain" in the other thread.

I edited the other thread and mistakenly deleted it. But I was going to say that the whole board did not need to read your (Big D and OCA) battle. You guys can agrue like that in private if you wish.

Have you seen what this idiot wrote? All i'm asking is for him to expose himself for the complete, true scumbag that he is and tell me what he means by "entertain". Am I asking too much?

Originally posted by OCA
Have you seen what this idiot wrote? All i'm asking is for him to expose himself for the complete, true scumbag that he is and tell me what he means by "entertain". Am I asking too much?
What a winey little man.
I will transfer from English to getto so you will understand:

Originally posted by Big D
What a winey little man.
I will transfer from English to getto so you will understand:

Winey, does that mean he thinks I drink alot of wine? Its WHINEY YOU FUCKING ILLITERATE WHITE TRASH PIECE OF SHIT!

Also getto is spelled ghetto you fucking 9th grade drop out loser. Being a Jewish word you think a Heb would know how to spell it.

Originally posted by OCA
So two guys is a gang to you? Don't know the details of their move so can't say although they are not making quite a drastic move as your fat ass. Listen I come from the old school, you don't ever run from a fight and the way I look at it is you are talking shit from the back row. Why don't you come to a city and talk you're shit? Because you know that you'll get smoked faster than you can spit.

I guess what i'm trying to say is in my view you have no balls, and if DK is moving based solely upon the race of the attackers i'll say the same fucking thing although i'm betting that has nothing to do with it, and to be honest with you I already know that has nothing to do with it. You have a hatred of anything different and all your tainted stats do for you is give you an opportunity to legitimize your hatred. Its really very simple, you are insecure but don't worry a warm glass of milk and a nice blankey will keep the evil dark hordes away.

You know OCA, you don't take into account people's FAMILY. I have families moving out around me all the time because they have small children; they want to get away from the violence. Plus, they don't want to raise their kids around animals. 99% of the people that don't like where they live eventually move anyway. You just don't like the fact that people move because they don't want to live around "black" violence. That must be "racist"...or they must just be "pussies." Right? I would never subject children to these places I drive through every day to get to work. Growing up there, no wonder black children grow up the way they do. The last thing you need is white kids catching on to that behavior in mass numbers; then it wouled be unstoppable for sure. I swear, if we could some how take one generation of black children off of their parents and raise them in the right environment, we could eliminate the entire problem, but of course that would never happen...

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Unfortunately OCA's family was taking into account here by the author of this thread! it has been edited by me for that very purpose, so understand the agitation before you make your statement!

I'm not sure that I understand what you're saying.

What I'm getting at is that OCA thinks he's a big tough guy, and that everyone else that wants to move because of violence are wussies. Small children can't defend themselves. There was just a 10 year old girl shot in the area where I live (she was white and the shooters were black--imagine that). The parents were just about to move to a quiet white suburb for that reason and raise their daughter in a better atmosphere, but they never got to. She was shot in the head and died on the scene. The parents were devastated, and the police had the fucking nerve to charge the father with ethnic intimidation for calling the one kid [that shot his daughter] a racial name! Those are the kinds of situations that enrage me. Racism is one thing, but protecting your family is something that you have every right to carry out, no matter what it takes. The desire to move to a white area isn't racist. Although, I guess if it was then most white people in America would be "racist."

You can't, you cant find one story where a white man raped or murdered a black woman.

But then you later wrote...

* Almost 1 million white Americans were murdered, robbed, assaulted or raped by black Americans in 1992, compared with about 132,000 blacks who were murdered, robbed, assaulted or raped by whites, according to the same survey.

Wouldn't that be a contradiction? I'm just wondering.... ;)

Oh, and as a side reference, here's a story:

http://www.msmagazine.com/spring2002/davis.asp

Originally posted by Sir Evil

What you dont have the right to do is make a post using racial remarks, it is part of the rules here! Please abide by them!

I forgot, blacks are special. I'm sooooo sorry! I feel really bad...

I am suggesting that you do not have understanding of what took place in this thread so it would be better left alone instead of attacking someone for something you do not know about!

No, I already know that OCA's an asshole.

The problem is, this little room just exists within this computer only and I can say the same for some of these people's brains. "The truth hurts," they say. People in here don't like to hear reality because they don't like reality; it's not suitable for them and their views [if you like blacks, this would be obvious]. When you tell the truth is then when you get a remark like the one that SirEvil just gave me...I find it interesting and disturbing that the only thing that you cared about in that entire post was the word "******."

See ya later bigot!

Wow that had to be the most confused and contradictory individual I ever had the misfortune of running across. He would use the word n****r and then say he doesn't hate all Blacks, strange. Oh well hopefully he'll get help with his psychosis 1 day.

I have to say that I absolutely hate that word and it has no place here or anywhere else. Open discussion/debate has no room for intolerance.

Now you have made your last post cream puff! you can look me up anytime, I am located in South Plainfield, NJ! I will show you just what is existing behind this computer duck boy!

:clap:

Sir Evil:
Sorry Folks, CousinVinnie will not be joining us for the rest of his life! anyone else want to break the rules??

Originally posted by OCA
YOU FUCKING ILLITERATE WHITE TRASH PIECE OF SHIT!

Being a Jewish word you think a Heb would know how to spell it.

Originally posted by brneyedgrl80
But then you later wrote...

Wouldn't that be a contradiction? I'm just wondering.... ;)

Oh, and as a side reference, here's a story:

http://www.msmagazine.com/spring2002/davis.asp
You post a story about a rape that happened 30 years ago. You see how rare it is to have a white man rape a black women, your story is thirty years old and there still talking about it.

I could post at least ten storys in just the last week of a black man raping or killing a white women.

You post a story about a rape that happened 30 years ago. You see how rare it is to have a white man rape a black women, your story is thirty years old and there still talking about it.

I could post at least ten storys in just the last week of a black man raping or killing a white women.

All I see with your posts is one white man raping the minds of millions.

I understand that insulting blacks is not equal to insulting whites or Jews,
because we ALL know that insulting blacks is like insulting the handicap.

I understand that insulting blacks is not equal to insulting whites or Jews,
because we ALL know that insulting blacks is like insulting the handicap.

Yes dumbass, yes, yes. Kids move along we have many more animals to see at the zoo today.

Sir Evil:
Sorry Folks, CousinVinnie will not be joining us for the rest of his life! anyone else want to break the rules??

Originally posted by OCA
YOU FUCKING ILLITERATE WHITE TRASH PIECE OF SHIT!

Being a Jewish word you think a Heb would know how to spell it.

Big D, this is not the first time you have basically questioned the banned of a member. But it is your last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back