Plot To Behead Random Citizen

The hatred from some of the more extreme posters on here is amazing.
A Muslim makes it very clear he rejects any attack on innocent civilians, so the haters redefine innocent so my statement becomes, in their stupid version of right and wrong, invalid.
I think we can see where much of the hates really comes from.

I have farted

Perhaps my cutting down of your post content was a little harsh, and I should have let more words through before I hit the 'backspace'.
However, your reply does show the massive hate you hold.

A Muslim makes it very clear he rejects any attack on innocent civilians, so the haters redefine innocent so my statement becomes, in their stupid version of right and wrong, invalid.

'
That's clearly untrue.

'
That's clearly untrue.

Why?
I have made very clear my rejection of attacks against civilians, but all i get is attacks claiming I don't mean it, I'm trying to distort what I really mean and a bunch of insults.
Perhaps you can tell me why I'm wrong to claim a lot of hate comes from the pro Israel side.

'
That's clearly untrue.

Why?
I have made very clear my rejection of attacks against civilians, but all i get is attacks claiming I don't mean it, I'm trying to distort what I really mean and a bunch of insults.
Perhaps you can tell me why I'm wrong to claim a lot of hate comes from the pro Israel side.

Sure.

One word.

Q'ran.

'
That's clearly untrue.

Why?

But you're totally unable to address my point.
Sure.

One word.

Q'ran.

We can't blame Islam and we can't blame Muslims who kill in the name of their religion....like a....like...that would be racist and bigoted...you know?

We should all be on the lookout for those crazy Christians....like....you know....they will cut your head off....after all, their book is full of murder and torture that occurred centuries ago....

....just ask any radical American leftist....they will tell you!!!

Now would you believe your lying eyes or a radical American leftist?

Forum List

Back