Please stop attacking Canada. Remember, we are a "democracy with Canadian characteristics"....

Why do Canadians think they have any freedom?

They have no Bill of Rights after all.

Are they not well educated?
That foppish clown Trudeau is demonstrating in front of the world that Canadians only have the rights (quote/
unquote) that he wishes them to have.

They have the appearance of freedom but not the substance of it, when things come down to it.

The Civil Rights movement of the '60s broke many laws through civil disobedience. The breaking of those minor laws brought recognition of racism in the Jim Crow South, a much greater evil than merely marching through towns and sitting in at segregated establishments.

And so it is as well with the Freedom Truckers.
Did you have any problems with segregation in the Jim Crow South of the sixties?

Doesn't sound like it, as you back Trudeau, the fascist in black face, when he steals other's money, way of making a living and gasoline, and their very living quarters to gain compliance, including roughing up and arresting a 4'10" great grandfather for the dastardly crime of merely honking his car horn. Video shows Canadian great-grandad, 78, arrested for honking horn in support of ‘Freedom Convoy’ truckers

The sight of this Canadian cop towering over this little man and twisting and contorting his arm
will surely be seen by future generations in he same vein as the redneck cops in Alabama
using police dogs and fire hoses to try and stop the demonstrations in Selma.

Breaking minor laws such as parking and occupying spaces in Ottawa and bridges on the border
seems to be the only way to make a dictator like Justin Trudeau stop his vaccine mandates which
are of scientifically dubious value anyway.

The only way to make a dictator like Trudeau capitulate is to dramatize a problem effecting the lives of
many good people by doing something he cannot ignore.

It sounds like you have thrown in with an authoritarian punk like Trudeau who is not afraid himself to break laws to get what he wants....vaccine submission at any cost! You are on the wrong side of history. Not smart.

They got to break the "minor" trucking laws for several days. Nice protest. fine. But fine for Canada to reclaim their roadways, with resisting truckers jailed and truck moved and impounded at the expense of the drivers parked in illegal truck parking location. A commercial license does not free you from traffic or parking violations.

It's over! Let's all just let it go as a very successful police operation that hasn't had any need for excessive violence and deaths of either police or citizens.

And also, an example of how protests can go on in Canada for weeks, at least until the protesters threaten violence with the use of guns.
Many guns were possessed by a group in Alberta.
None of them used, however, as you alleged.

They got to break the "minor" trucking laws for several days. Nice protest. fine. But fine for Canada to reclaim their roadways, with resisting truckers jailed and truck moved and impounded at the expense of the drivers parked in illegal truck parking location. A commercial license does not free you from traffic or parking violations.
Indeed it doesn't. And to gain their personal liberties, as guaranteed in the hollow Canadian Bill of Rights.
Canadian Bill of Rights - Wikipedia -----
sometimes smaller laws must be civically disobeyed, as I pointed out already and as you've pretended I haven't,
in order to force the government to address grievances.

Justin Trudeau is just George Wallace with a different accent but the same authoritarian dictatorial stripe
running down his cowardly back.

I don't think we're there yet, but it feels like we're headed down that road.
Trudeau has already claimed a dire emergency, brought on by his own stubborn intransigence, and declared for himself many unprecedented dictatorial powers.

Until Trudeau backs down and restores the authoritarian powers he has claimed for himself, freedom in Canada
rests on very shaky ground.

How much longer are you going to put up with the Liberal/Quebecois conspiracy?

Indeed it doesn't. And to gain their personal liberties, as guaranteed in the hollow Canadian Bill of Rights.
Canadian Bill of Rights - Wikipedia -----
sometimes smaller laws must be civically disobeyed, as I pointed out already and as you've pretended I haven't,
in order to force the government to address grievances.

Justin Trudeau is just George Wallace with a different accent but the same authoritarian dictatorial stripe
running down his cowardly back.
So you agree they got to break the minor laws. Good. So, how long is it specified this minor lawbreaking must be tolerated by that government or any government, according to the Canadian Bill of rights? A week? Two weeks? A month? In the US, how long would the government tolerate the blocking of Interstate 40 crossing the Mississippi without removing the trucks and reopening the interstate? A week? Two weeks? A month? I don't think so. The trucker would be allowed to protest, but the trucks would not. Did you approve the barricades used to cordon off the autonomous zones in various indulgent cities, too?
I would not know about Trudeau, as haven't followed the man.

So you agree they got to break the minor laws. Good. So, how long is it specified this minor lawbreaking must be tolerated by that government or any government, according to the Canadian Bill of rights? A week? Two weeks? A month? In the US, how long would the government tolerate the blocking of Interstate 40 crossing the Mississippi without removing the trucks and reopening the interstate? A week? Two weeks? A month? I don't think so. The trucker would be allowed to protest, but the trucks would not. Did you approve the barricades used to cordon off the autonomous zones in various indulgent cities, too?
I would not know about Trudeau, as haven't followed the man.
What part of "civil disobedience" do you not understand?
All of it, it seems.

A jerk asshole like you would toss MLK off the Edmund Pettis bridge because he was breaking the law.

And as long as you obsess over the smaller problem and ignore the larger matter, which is the reason
you have people parking their trucks on the streets of Ottawa in the first place, society can never progress
and Jim Crow laws will never get repealed and truck drivers will be under the thumb of petty authoritarian
dictators like Justin Trudeau forever.
I'm certain Trudeau loves simpletons like you.

Your tunnel vision indicates you cannot handle problems that require complex creative thinking.
It is far beyond your modest capabilities.

Canada is fine.

Trudeau is a piece of shit BlackfaceHitler.

1645496402788.png

What part of "civil disobedience" do you not understand?
All of it, it seems.

A jerk asshole like you would toss MLK off the Edmund Pettis bridge because he was breaking the law.

And as long as you obsess over the smaller problem and ignore the larger matter, which is the reason
you have people parking their trucks on the streets of Ottawa in the first place, society can never progress
and Jim Crow laws will never get repealed and truck drivers will be under the thumb of petty authoritarian
dictators like Justin Trudeau forever.
I'm certain Trudeau loves simpletons like you.

Your tunnel vision indicates you cannot handle problems that require complex creative thinking.
It is far beyond your modest capabilities.
If he occupied it for two weeks, you might be right, but I would have thrown him a life preserver.
There is nothing complex or creative about parking a semi and locking the brakes. I have done it many times. Cut my teeth in the trade doing yard work swapping trailer all day. Then crosstown cartage. Then oversize width, oversize height flat bed loads on the interstate between plants for the same company. Been a transportation master, logistics manager, and fleet manager, military and civilian, predating my modern CDLs days, back to my first Special Chauffeurs License. I understand and like truckers. I admire the fact, these truckers have not been violent in their protest. That is far more admirable than the asshole protestors in this country, the last two years. It doesn't I would let them continue to use locked brakes to stop logistics of a country or multiple countries until they got their way. I guess it is like my attitude of people from our northern Eastern cities, often very fine people, but when they come with an attitude, they're a Yankee. When they come with an attitude planning to overstay their welcome, they're a Damn Yankee and time to go. Sorry if it offends you, but not much.

Forum List

Back