Ottowa Police issue 1500 tickets to convoy patriots

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

All sort of minor criminality. This proves that these subsidised vigilantes are a public nuisance and should be swatted like bugs. A cancer on a modern civil society.

Does anyone know what they were upset about? I don't think they do either.

Heil Soros indeed.

1645456617627.png

Tommy is a Pakistani in England hoping for the downfall of Western Civilization.

He'd be a terrorist, but he's far too much a coward.
The worst part about these rats is they think they are part of some movement.

When in reality if the society they desire comes to fruition, their necks will be stomped first, and hardest.

The traitors are ALWAYS dealt with first...because they are traitors.

All sort of minor criminality. This proves that these subsidised vigilantes are a public nuisance and should be swatted like bugs. A cancer on a modern civil society.
Weren't you involved in the Tiananmen Square crackdown?

But you support dimwits standing in the road blocking traffic...whats the difference Commie?

All sort of minor criminality.

You mean double parking?

Fucking nazi.

This proves that these subsidised vigilantes are a public nuisance and should be swatted like bugs. A cancer on a modern civil society.

Vigilantes?

Fuck off Herr Himler

They support liberty and democracy - all the things you Nazi fucks are at war against.

Serious question, what is it about totalitarian dictatorship that appeals to you? Revenge against your betters? Your lust to rule over others and your delusions that you will be placed in charge?

Forum List

Back