Please say this place is just reporting IP's and user information

Toronado3800

Gold Member
Nov 15, 2009
Mostly I'm against big brother watching.

BUT.

Given some of the disturbing attitudes of my fellow posters though I hope this board is run by Homeland and just automatically uploads a ton of the IP's and user information here into some kind of watch list. After, we can't have any expectation of privacy here given we are saying this through our Internet Provider's service and posting it on a public board.

The rubber room and flame zone I can see, but man, we're an angry immature bunch.

CIApost.jpg

I'm sure they watch it some, because that theater shooter posted here and another political site.

I forget what his deal was, besides the cray cray.

BUT.

Given some of the disturbing attitudes of my fellow posters though I hope this board is run by Homeland and just automatically uploads a ton of the IP's and user information here into some kind of watch list. After, we can't have any expectation of privacy here given we are saying this through our Internet Provider's service and posting it on a public board.

The rubber room and flame zone I can see, but man, we're an angry immature bunch.

yeah, there are a lot of crazy motherfuckers here; folks screaming absurd names for no reason, unable to discuss topics without the elementary grade school level BS name calling, screaming BUT Obama, BUT Hillary, BUT, BUT, BUT, talking shit about anything but the thread topic, just asinine, immature bullshit drivel craziness.

BUT.

yeah, there are a lot of crazy motherfuckers here; folks screaming absurd names for no reason, unable to discuss topics without the elementary grade school level BS name calling, screaming BUT Obama, BUT Hillary, BUT, BUT, BUT, talking shit about anything but the thread topic, just asinine, immature bullshit drivel craziness.

Hold still while I pluck that Giant Redwood out of your eye.

Google "self-awareness", Dudley.

Google "self-awareness", Dudley.

"Dudley" = a perfect example of my above post. Immature, has nothing to do with the thread, just asinine bullshit.

BUT.

So you want the people you disagree with arrested? Who is being angry and immature here?

BUT.

So you want the people you disagree with arrested? Who is being angry and immature here?

Psst, OldLady, it's mostly upstairs.

BUT.

Psst, Marion, that's where I'm at most of the time. Not that I'm worried for myself.

BUT.

Psst, Marion, that's where I'm at most of the time. Not that I'm worried for myself.

You're surprisingly tough when it counts. :113:

BUT.

I tend to agree, though I believe most, if not all, of the loudmouths on here pose no danger to others. Though, once they alight on here, just watch what happens to their heads:

21645.jpg

On the other hand, got any suggestions how to prevent the normal forums to disintegrate into an extended flame zone?

BUT.

I have the same concerns and reactions as you.

There are people I would bet, who are surveilling everyone who posts anti Islam sentiments.

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk

BUT.

The real issue isn't big brother watching, it's big brother doing something about what it sees.

BUT.

Depends on how you look at it.
A bunch who are angry and immature, or a bunch who are angry and defiant of the elites who run things?

The real issue isn't big brother watching, it's big brother doing something about what it sees.

I fear, you are underestimating the problem. For, as Big Brother is watching, collecting the information necessary eventually to do something, that already has a chilling effect on speech.

At least the theory would suggest as much. But then, there's billions of rubes who would freely give away data, monumental, enormous reams and gobs of data, to the corporate Big Brothers, seemingly without a thought. And that's not even contemplating what they could do in case corporate and state Big Brothers join hands, or rather, databases.

Forum List

Back