Shiva v Satan: Book of Death [TrumpUSA Deposition?]

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
This is a TrumpUSA-ethos evaluation between two folk-gods/avatars Shiva (Hindu god of destruction/meditation and diplomat of governance formalism) and Satan (Christian adversary of mankind and general advocate of anarchism-oriented political science).

Does TrumpUSA mentality require a focus on socialization dissection (e.g., Who Wants to Be a Millionaire)?

====

SHIVA: Now that Brady's Patriots have their 6th Lombardi, media is predictable!
SATAN: Yes, sports-dominance creates merchandising options in capitalism...
SHIVA: It seems to me TrumpUSA is really a system of 'consumerism-spirit.'
SATAN: I agree; however, you and I disagree about the 'quality' of commerce!
SHIVA: Yes, you prefer forms of anarchy, while I espouse governance idealism.
SATAN: Wall Street is more user-based 'politics' than it is about commercial teamwork.
SHIVA: Well, there is ample space on Wall Street for various kinds of networking!
SATAN: I think if I persuaded a stockbroker to marry a European princess, he'd smile.
SHIVA: Well, if I persuaded a stockbroker to marry an American nurse, he'd pray.
SATAN: You and I disagree about the 'methods of social intervention.'
SHIVA: Yes, you're willing to experiment with vice, while I prefer to entreat prayers.
SATAN: As the god of destruction, what do you think about 9/11?
SHIVA: The devastation of the World Trade Center represented geo-political unrest.
SATAN: Does such unrest warrant forms of the apocalypse?
SHIVA: I don't think the AntiChrist has dominion in the realm of human dreams...
SATAN: Perhaps that's true, but you must admit Wall Street is a den of pirates.
SHIVA: There're are pirate folk-tales and piracy omens, and we must discriminate!
SATAN: Maybe someone should write a 'TrumpUSA Book of Death.'
SHIVA: I don't think necessarily that TrumpUSA requires a formal deposition.
SATAN: Yet, anti-capitalist terrorists (e.g., ISIS) insist TrumpUSA is without substance!
SHIVA: Critics of American culture/capitalism argue that modern commerce is 'dirty.'
SATAN: Perhaps the best way to retort to such critiques regarding 'filth' is with fury!
SHIVA: I disagree; everyone gets angry/frustrated, but we must exercise control.
SATAN: How can you impose controls on the free-market without creating claustrophobia?
SHIVA: You have to think about how the World Bank is aligned with Wall Street (firstly!).
SATAN: TrumpUSA may be remembered for its various media scandals and racism...
SHIVA: Trump had made strange comments, but he'd agree America is full of promise.
SATAN: Wouldn't you destroy a conflagration between the Koreas Trump can't manage?
SHIVA: I wouldn't 'destroy' a regional 'skirmish' and encourage Trump to intercede...
SATAN: I suppose you'd micro-manage and then attend to global imagination!
SHIVA: You've guessed correctly; like I said, I'd want a broker to marry a nurse.
SATAN: And I'd urge a broker to marry a princess!
SHIVA: So we agree about vanities but disagree about rewards; that's at least certain!
SATAN: I consider myself an advocate of 'humanism-oriented' benefits in politics.
SHIVA: Yes, I think you like Scandinavian governance and post-WWII Palestine.
SATAN: Yes, and I think you like Canadian neutrality and post-WWII Europe.
SHIVA: You're right; let's concede that TrumpUSA mentality can be fostered with IQ.
SATAN: Alright; if enough participants think about commercial IQ, we can praise democracy!
SHIVA: In that case, I'll go to work and encourage a broker (Bud Fox) to marry a nurse.
SATAN: I'll find a nice European princess to fall in love with a Wall Street broker!
SHIVA: Hail to Dianetics (and The People's Court) for TrumpUSA...
SATAN: No TrumpUSA deposition necessary.

====

shiva8.jpg

This is a TrumpUSA-ethos evaluation between two folk-gods/avatars Shiva (Hindu god of destruction/meditation and diplomat of governance formalism) and Satan (Christian adversary of mankind and general advocate of anarchism-oriented political science).

Does TrumpUSA mentality require a focus on socialization dissection (e.g., Who Wants to Be a Millionaire)?

====

SHIVA: Now that Brady's Patriots have their 6th Lombardi, media is predictable!
SATAN: Yes, sports-dominance creates merchandising options in capitalism...
SHIVA: It seems to me TrumpUSA is really a system of 'consumerism-spirit.'
SATAN: I agree; however, you and I disagree about the 'quality' of commerce!
SHIVA: Yes, you prefer forms of anarchy, while I espouse governance idealism.
SATAN: Wall Street is more user-based 'politics' than it is about commercial teamwork.
SHIVA: Well, there is ample space on Wall Street for various kinds of networking!
SATAN: I think if I persuaded a stockbroker to marry a European princess, he'd smile.
SHIVA: Well, if I persuaded a stockbroker to marry an American nurse, he'd pray.
SATAN: You and I disagree about the 'methods of social intervention.'
SHIVA: Yes, you're willing to experiment with vice, while I prefer to entreat prayers.
SATAN: As the god of destruction, what do you think about 9/11?
SHIVA: The devastation of the World Trade Center represented geo-political unrest.
SATAN: Does such unrest warrant forms of the apocalypse?
SHIVA: I don't think the AntiChrist has dominion in the realm of human dreams...
SATAN: Perhaps that's true, but you must admit Wall Street is a den of pirates.
SHIVA: There're are pirate folk-tales and piracy omens, and we must discriminate!
SATAN: Maybe someone should write a 'TrumpUSA Book of Death.'
SHIVA: I don't think necessarily that TrumpUSA requires a formal deposition.
SATAN: Yet, anti-capitalist terrorists (e.g., ISIS) insist TrumpUSA is without substance!
SHIVA: Critics of American culture/capitalism argue that modern commerce is 'dirty.'
SATAN: Perhaps the best way to retort to such critiques regarding 'filth' is with fury!
SHIVA: I disagree; everyone gets angry/frustrated, but we must exercise control.
SATAN: How can you impose controls on the free-market without creating claustrophobia?
SHIVA: You have to think about how the World Bank is aligned with Wall Street (firstly!).
SATAN: TrumpUSA may be remembered for its various media scandals and racism...
SHIVA: Trump had made strange comments, but he'd agree America is full of promise.
SATAN: Wouldn't you destroy a conflagration between the Koreas Trump can't manage?
SHIVA: I wouldn't 'destroy' a regional 'skirmish' and encourage Trump to intercede...
SATAN: I suppose you'd micro-manage and then attend to global imagination!
SHIVA: You've guessed correctly; like I said, I'd want a broker to marry a nurse.
SATAN: And I'd urge a broker to marry a princess!
SHIVA: So we agree about vanities but disagree about rewards; that's at least certain!
SATAN: I consider myself an advocate of 'humanism-oriented' benefits in politics.
SHIVA: Yes, I think you like Scandinavian governance and post-WWII Palestine.
SATAN: Yes, and I think you like Canadian neutrality and post-WWII Europe.
SHIVA: You're right; let's concede that TrumpUSA mentality can be fostered with IQ.
SATAN: Alright; if enough participants think about commercial IQ, we can praise democracy!
SHIVA: In that case, I'll go to work and encourage a broker (Bud Fox) to marry a nurse.
SATAN: I'll find a nice European princess to fall in love with a Wall Street broker!
SHIVA: Hail to Dianetics (and The People's Court) for TrumpUSA...
SATAN: No TrumpUSA deposition necessary.

====

View attachment 244227
You left out ALLAH. Read some of the Satanic Verses in the Koran, and you will soon realize Islam is a false religion and it's people worship a false god.

As far as Shiva and Satan go, they are the same person. Allah is just another name for Satan.

Forum List

Back