Please I Beg You to All The Staff Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Please read the whole entire OP before you close a thread. Sometimes goofs happen and I accidentally pressed the post button before I was finished which is why I left a message specifically saying that I was not done and please hold on and be patient.

Can you guys PLEASE give us like five to ten minutes to work on editing just in case we made a mistake like this? Hopefully this isn't considered complaining about moderator action, just feedback about the lack of patience and reading comprehension. 🙄

This is the post in question btw. I'm currently working on getting it reopened since I shouldn't have to repost what was a finished post at the time a mod got to it even though I could. It just wouldn't be right since I didn't screw up he did.

Proof read before posting. Otherwise, you really look dumb.

My finger hit the wrong button. I'm on a smartphone, it happens. I bet even the mods have probably done that before if they're on their phones.

Btw because I'm on a phone it makes it even harder to repost because it takes a while to post my threads with small buttons.

My finger hit the wrong button. I'm on a smartphone, it happens. I bet even the mods have probably done that before if they're on their phones.
Sure. You accidentally hit the wrong button. That's why you went to the effort to say not finished, hold on. I always do that before I accidentally press the wrong button.

The thread is unlocked now because I finally got the mod's attention to go back and read the OP. 🙄

Sure. You accidentally hit the wrong button. That's why you went to the effort to say not finished, hold on. I always do that before I accidentally press the wrong button.

I edited it that way because I thought that the mods were smart enough to figure it out but I guess that I was wrong. 🙄

Lol, there is an edit. Button lower left after posting. Not that I use it much as I could not give two shits what most people think of me on here.

PS. right next to the report button. Lol just used it for illustration sake. Could still give two shits what anybody thinks.

I did edit, but I left the note "not finished" because I needed more than thirty seconds to fix it. 🙄

Please read the whole entire OP before you close a thread. Sometimes goofs happen and I accidentally pressed the post button before I was finished which is why I left a message specifically saying that I was not done and please hold on and be patient. Can you guys PLEASE give us like five to ten minutes to work on editing just in case we made a mistake like this? Hopefully this isn't considered complaining about moderator action, just feedback about the lack of patience and reading comprehension.

Is that coyote after you again, RR?

Can you guys PLEASE give us like five to ten minutes to work on editing just in case we made a mistake like this? Hopefully this isn't considered complaining about moderator action, just feedback about the lack of patience and reading comprehension. 🙄
Edit an OP consisting of one sentence and a copy-n-paste?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back