Please help Elect Trump as our Next President...

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
May 27, 2014
Hell
Dear Reader,

I am asking my fellow countrymen and women and all those in-between to elect Donald " Being daft in the head is fun " Trump as our next President of the United States of America.

America need this low moment in history to correct the political spectrum and start trending back to the middle and not to go any further right.

The Tea Party Caucus need this to learn that electing a Charlatan like Trump is never going to fix the ills of this nation and sometimes you have to take someone that will give you 75% of what you want and not a snake oil salesman selling a tonic full of piss.

The World need this too so they can enjoy a good laugh and see how ignorant and stupid the American Voter can be and show that we are not that different from the rest of the world and would vote a mad man into power just for the delusion of possible protection and nationalism.

So my fellow American and Albino Space Alien Chimp please help America and vote for the worst possible choice tomorrow if you live in one of those primary states, and in November vote for Donald " Daffy is my secret middle name " Trump, so I can laugh at the stupidity of the American Public and know what he has promised to get done will never happen because even though he is the President he is not a Dictator and the House and Senate will be hostile no matter which political party has control of the House and Senate.

Thank You for reading and God Bless America...

Bruce T. Laney

th

Last edited:
I can not imagine the alternative in the party...Cruz is a dirty player in the dangerous spectrum.

Trump is a pie thrower compared to Cruz and his cronies...

4947443393_73aca7dc0f.jpg

Best pie fight ever....The Great Race...

Forum List

Back