Hispanic voters in Florida bemoan the hateful GOP campaign

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/hispanic-voters-in-florida-bemoan-hateful-campaign-as-they-head-to-polls/ar-BBquNgK?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=iehp

“I see a lot of people, especially Latinos, very energised,” said Kennedy, who says he was brought to the US from Argentina as a 10-year-old by parents who intentionally overstayed their tourist visas. “People are like, ‘I’m going to vote for the first time because there’s a lot of anti-immigrant talk that’s got me freaked out. I’m not going to let this happen.’

“Latinos are scared and a lot of people feel they’ve been disenfranchised by the system. They ask, what will voting do for them? But that’s what we’re out there for, to educate them on the issues.

“We tell them make the choice that’s in the interest of your community. It’s personal this time, you know.”

Liz Taveras, 26, a voter of Cuban-Dominican origin, believes the Republican side of today’s primary is essentially a referendum on racism. “We’re trying to create a better future for our children and that includes not living in a world where hateful words are allowed to be spewed on large platforms like Trump has,” she said.
________________________________________________________________________________________

THANK YOU DONALD! The Dems are going to smash you in November!

So, they are American citizens who are identifying more with brown would be immigrants than their fellow Americans?

And you accuse the Republicans of being racist?

Do you even understand the meaning of the word?

While the democrats keep the browns and blacks down on the plantations....nifty little trick calling others racists

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/hispanic-voters-in-florida-bemoan-hateful-campaign-as-they-head-to-polls/ar-BBquNgK?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=iehp

“I see a lot of people, especially Latinos, very energised,” said Kennedy, who says he was brought to the US from Argentina as a 10-year-old by parents who intentionally overstayed their tourist visas. “People are like, ‘I’m going to vote for the first time because there’s a lot of anti-immigrant talk that’s got me freaked out. I’m not going to let this happen.’

“Latinos are scared and a lot of people feel they’ve been disenfranchised by the system. They ask, what will voting do for them? But that’s what we’re out there for, to educate them on the issues.

“We tell them make the choice that’s in the interest of your community. It’s personal this time, you know.”

Liz Taveras, 26, a voter of Cuban-Dominican origin, believes the Republican side of today’s primary is essentially a referendum on racism. “We’re trying to create a better future for our children and that includes not living in a world where hateful words are allowed to be spewed on large platforms like Trump has,” she said.
________________________________________________________________________________________

THANK YOU DONALD! The Dems are going to smash you in November!

So, Kennedy, who seems to be an illegal alien by your post, his parents, who intentionally overstayed their visas, and Liz, who may possibly be an illegal alien, are concerned about immigration policy?

and they believe it's a referendum about racism, and not breaking the law?

Hillarious

While the democrats keep the browns and blacks down on the plantations....nifty little trick calling others racists

And the brown people that you and Phrump hate are going to sweep the Democrats into power in November. Poor Assy....

Forum List

Back