Please God no, but if it happens...

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017
Heaven forbid if Trump manages to steal another election, but if he does, his swearing in should be to a new oath of office:

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the parts of the Constitution of the United States that I agree with."

That should serve to keep the media and liberals off his back for good!

Heaven forbid if Trump manages to steal another election, but if he does, his swearing in should be to a new oath of office:

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the parts of the Constitution of the United States that I agree with."

The removed racist slur wrote his own immigration policy...I’m sure you cried like a bitch and condemned him when he did...right?

Last edited by a moderator:

You idiots are doing everything possible to hand him another victory.
There was no stolen election. You morons ran a detestable career candidate who chose demonizing Americans over an argument on policy.
A failing strategy that you still continue. You will lose running negative against Trump and supporters rather than positive messaging that actually resonates with Americans.
Enjoy another 4 years. God doesn't help the godless.

thats been the motto of every dem and repube president for the last 50 yrs,,,

Nothing will stop the subversive Democrats and their media from attacking the President and running down America. The mask is off, we all see what Democrats stand for now.

The Kenyan Super Nig wrote his own immigration policy...I’m sure you cried like a bitch and condemned him when he did...right?

First reply and the Obama card is played.
Thats gotta be a record.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Kenyan Super Nig wrote his own immigration policy...I’m sure you cried like a bitch and condemned him when he did...right?

Thats gotta be a record.

You ignorant, twisted, lowlife degenerate pukes have to learn that you have ZERO credibility on matters such as these...You disgusting fucks forget that credibility is established in your historical data. Prove your credibility or STFU.

Heaven forbid if Trump manages to steal another election,

Trump2.jpg

Thats gotta be a record.

You ignorant, twisted, lowlife degenerate pukes have to learn that you have ZERO credibility on matters such as these...You disgusting fucks forget that credibility is established in your historical data. Prove your credibility or STFU.

My vote counts just as much as yours.
THAT is what really matters.
People like you are giving me no reason whatsoever to vote Republican.

Change my mind.

Thats gotta be a record.

Change my mind.

FUCK NO!
The Republican Party is for those whom are moral, decent, patriotic, nationalistic...for those whom respect law and order, our right to sovereignty, for those not encouraging men to butt fuck each other, for those whom condemn chicks with dicks...etc etc...As you can clearly see Billy, you definitely do not fit in.

Thats gotta be a record.

Change my mind.

FUCK NO!
The Republican Party is for those whom are moral, decent, patriotic, nationalistic...for those whom respect law and order, our right to sovereignty, for those not encouraging men to butt fuck each other, for those whom condemn chicks with dicks...etc etc...As you can clearly see Billy, you definitely do not fit in.
LMAO! Look who it is leading your moral, decent, patriotic party. A guy who told a national tv audience he wants to do his own daughter. He said "dating" but we know the man don`t we? Make Incest Great Again!
trump dating ivanka the view - Bing video

This seems to be a common theme among people who agree with most Republican policies, but have been brainwashed into believing most Republicans are racist devils. Time to wake up!

Thats gotta be a record.

Change my mind.

FUCK NO!
LMAO! Look who it is leading your moral, decent, patriotic party. A guy who told a national tv audience he wants to do his own daughter. He said "dating" but we know the man don`t we? Make Incest Great Again!
trump dating ivanka the view - Bing video

We voted for a president, a real leader...one who can fulfil real presidential duties ....Only you lowlife degenerates vote for a mentor, a coddler, a pastor of sorts to run your nation.

Ever notice how the right on this forum claim that are not racist, but notice how quiet they are while racist shit is being posted.

Ever notice how the right on this forum claim that are not racist, but notice how quiet they are while racist shit is being posted.

I hate all pieces of shit of all skin color and I use the word NI@@ER to describe all of them...I may use the word most often when talking about white guilt whackos, white LefTards, and white trash...Where do you go with that?

Forum List

Back