CDZ Please explain to me, The term "undocumented" is this a PC term for "illegal immigrant"?

No, it's a statement of fact; such a claim is based on utter ignorance of American history. Native tribes welcomed European immigrants for the most part, signed treaties respecting colonial territories purchased by Europeans from them, and made trade and military pacts with European settlers for hundreds of years.

You indeed don't know what you're talking about and utterly ignorant of American history.
It's not a statement of fact. You're accusing me of being ignorant of American history. That's a personal attack. It may be your opinion, which is okay, but its not a fact that you have proven.

In addition, this thread is not about me.

They have to spend more, since english is not their primary language, to make space for, and feed. All for a population that's not paying back into the system.
What do you mean they are not paying back? They pay rent. That's income to their landlord. They pay for goods and services. That's income to their local community. They pay taxes. That's income to their local government.

So what do you mean, they don't pay back?

Again that's not direct tax dollars, are you honestly saying that paying for everyday expenses is just as good as paying taxes. Well then sign me up. I'd love love that deal. These are your words not mine....use your brain, I know you weren't taught it at whatever school you went too but critically think for you're own damn good. Don't be a useful idiot.

they cost a lot more; health services, remedial education services, extra payroll for teachers who speak Spanish, food programs, and they are also the source of many epidemics that burden legal citizens with medical costs for their children. The list of macro-economic costs far outweigh any benefits; their parents' employers aren't famous for coughing up the extra money, that's for sure.
But they're the best carpoolers in the country, which means their carbon footprint is less.

Yea so it's a good thing to encourage lower wages? BC Americans won't do it? .

It's myth that Americans won't do it; I posted a link to an investigative report exploding that myth, by a leftist magazine, no less.

I know it is that was my point. It does become truth when we keep allowing business to hire people they can pay lower wages to without giving them benefits, which the left is so eager to do despite all their other stances that contradict that.

No, it's a statement of fact; such a claim is based on utter ignorance of American history. Native tribes welcomed European immigrants for the most part, signed treaties respecting colonial territories purchased by Europeans from them, and made trade and military pacts with European settlers for hundreds of years.

You indeed don't know what you're talking about and utterly ignorant of American history.
It's not a statement of fact. You're accusing me of being ignorant of American history. That's a personal attack. It may be your opinion, which is okay, but its not a fact that you have proven.

No your previous post imply the US is an illegitimate government...since non of us are legal unless we're Native American. You're smarter than that, quite being a useful idiot.

they cost a lot more; health services, remedial education services, extra payroll for teachers who speak Spanish, food programs, and they are also the source of many epidemics that burden legal citizens with medical costs for their children. The list of macro-economic costs far outweigh any benefits; their parents' employers aren't famous for coughing up the extra money, that's for sure.
But they're the best carpoolers in the country, which means their carbon footprint is less.

Illegal aliens emit much more CO2 in the US than they do at home.
If you care about the planet, you'll support sending them home.

This statement is not only completely racist, but also ridiculous. Considering transportation makes up a very low percentage of the carbon footprint. Cow farts put transportation in the dust when it comes to carbon footprint.

No your previous post imply the US is an illegitimate government...since non of us are legal unless we're Native American.
That's not what I said. And its against forum rules to deliberately misconstrue my point. This is the 2nd time I've had to tell you that wasn't my point.

You're smarter than that, quite being a useful idiot.
Stop attacking me. Calling me a "useful idiot", is also against forum rules.

You're a tard with a low IQ. Consider this a personal attack on your person personally from me to you: You're a dumbass. You support leftist policies and that makes you dumber than a box of rocks. You even refuse to believe American History that is proven, so that makes you doubly stupid. This is coming from a smart guy, to a dipshit.
Well, that was worth the wait?

Don't need to 'prove it', you proved it.

We know, but you want to make it about you.

Yes, that is a ridiculous claim, from someone utterly ignorant of American history.
That's a personal attack. In a forum that doesn't allow personal attacks.

No, it's a statement of fact; such a claim is based on utter ignorance of American history. Native tribes welcomed European immigrants for the most part, signed treaties respecting colonial territories purchased by Europeans from them, and made trade ....

Sometimes, and other times they tried to kill them and drive them off.

Yes, that is a ridiculous claim, from someone utterly ignorant of American history.

There wasn't much of a problem with Indians up until Andrew Jackson came and literally raped their nation as well as irreparable changed our own. ....

Now THAT is an ignorant statement.

No, it's a statement of fact; such a claim is based on utter ignorance of American history. Native tribes welcomed European immigrants for the most part, signed treaties respecting colonial territories purchased by Europeans from them, and made trade ....

Sometimes, and other times they tried to kill them and drive them off.

Most tribes disappeared due to internecine warfare with other tribes; the Iroquois alone wiped out many by themselves, so did the Sioux; Apache, Chocktaw, Comanche, etc. Many of the smaller tribes only exist today because of U.S. protection, like the Osage and Wynadots, and dozens of others. Others disappeared by intermarriage and assimilation.

One of the cognitive dissonances of left wing and hippy fantasies is the worship of Lincoln out of one side of their mouths while out of the other deploring 'genocides of native Americans', never mind it was the success of Lincoln's politics and his racist militarism that led to most of the genuine atrocities; many of his Civil War generals and heroes went on to continue his policy of extermination of native Americans in Minnesota during the war in the Western expansions.

Last edited:
Andrew Jackson was thoroughly familiar with native Americans and how untrustworthy and duplicitous they were, they weren't the hapless victims hippies and Hollywood likes to portray them as, which is why he knew it was in their best interests to move. The 'Trail of Tears' was entirely a self-inflicted tragedy by the Cherokee themselves. Jackson was very generous and humane to them, by any standards. They simply took the money and massive amounts of supplies and then welshed on their deal. they had several years in which to move, then decided to give him the finger. as a consequence they were moved during a bad time of year and lost many to disease. It wasn't anybody's fault but their own.

Don't need to 'prove it', you proved it.
No you didn't prove it. You made a claim. A claim that is a personal attack. Personal attacks are against this forums rules. You have not tried to explain your claim in more detail, or provide evidence backing up your claim, you simply stated I was ignorant of American history and left it at that.

We know, but you want to make it about you.
Whose we? Now there's another personal attack. Stating what "I want".

Forum List

Back