Please don't embarrass our country Alabama.

Electing a bigot & accused child molester will just worsen the world s opinion of the United States already suffering because Trump was elected President.

I suspect, based solely on my anecdotal observations, there are enough bigots in AL that they may elect another one doesn't and won't consternate them.

Thanks for reminding the Alabama Voters that the Corrupt Democratic Party hates them.
Why are left wingers always so dumb?
Don't they know that people will not elect Politicians who hate them?......it's amazing
Thanks for reminding the Alabama Voters that the Corrupt Democratic Party hates them.
Inasmuch as that's what you inferred my post communicated, the dumbness of left wingers isn't something with which you should concern yourself.

Cripes not another Moore thread.....
Should be a thousand of them. Stop you morons from honoring a child molesting, bigoted POS like Moore.
If the people of Alabama don't want him elected he won't be. If you don't live in AL it's none of your fucking business.
Yes it is. The US Senate is part of the federal government & we don';t want a childs molesting POS in there.

I failed to see where Moore has been convicted of any crime.

-Geaux

Neither were those resigning for harassment.

Moore & Trump deny it & you Trumpettes say OK.

Electing a bigot & accused child molester will just worsen the world s opinion of the United States already suffering because Trump was elected President.

I suspect, based solely on my anecdotal observations, there are enough bigots in AL that they may elect another one doesn't and won't consternate them.

Don't they know that people will not elect Politicians who hate them?......it's amazing
We hate racists & bigots & child molesters.

Why don't you?
great, left wingers hate themselves, which is another sign of their mental illness

We hate racists & bigots & child molesters.

Why don't you?
great, left wingers hate themselves, which is another sign of their mental illness
Cute. Answer the question.

Please don't embarass us by falling for fake news propaganda and sensationalism

Vote based on policy Alabama

We all know that if anyone had legit accusations they wouldn't wait 40 years
Bull shit.

These women came forward after Trump claimed the "Grab them by the .." was just talk.

You people are so fucking stupid.

Electing a bigot & accused child molester will just worsen the world
s opinion of the United States already suffering because Trump was elected President.
Too late. This is Roy Moores campaign manager. Dumber than a box of rocks. If you are having a bad day here is some comedy relief.

The Lead CNN on Twitter
Be careful Moore has a lawyer who is a JEW Thats what's his wife said

Please don't embarass us by falling for fake news propaganda and sensationalism

Vote based on policy Alabama

We all know that if anyone had legit accusations they wouldn't wait 40 years
Bull shit.

These women came forward after Trump claimed the "Grab them by the .." was just talk.

You people are so fucking stupid.
Why wait 40 years and forge evidence?

Please don't embarrass our country Alabama.
Don't worry, we're not embarrassed.

BTW, you don't speak for America.
You're right We have the biggest AH of all time in our WH doing the speaking And repubs gobble it up
I love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gobble gobble gobble gobble gobble gobble
we love TRUMP!!!
if Trump told us to drink the Kool-Aid , we would loyally do so

Last edited:
Yes....please don't embarrass the United States, don't elect a man who will murder babies....

s opinion of the United States already suffering because Trump was elected President.
Nothing les than 72% for Moore Alabama.
I think its going to be higher unless things have changed. I'm guessing 85% - 90% of Alabama condone child molestation and will be supporting Moore.

Nothing les than 72% for Moore Alabama.
I think its going to be higher unless things have changed. I'm guessing 85% - 90% of Alabama condone child molestation and will be supporting Moore.
Not happening Moore is going down

Forum List

Back