Please don't embarrass our country Alabama.

Electing a bigot & accused child molester will just worsen the world
s opinion of the United States already suffering because Trump was elected President.
Nothing les than 72% for Moore Alabama.
I think its going to be higher unless things have changed. I'm guessing 85% - 90% of Alabama condone child molestation and will be supporting Moore.
Not happening Moore is going down
Wow!! What state did the child molesters move to then?

25158068_1835651996527846_4880342208566017012_n.jpg

I guess Alabama isn't as backwards as I thought. Congrats to them for choosing someone decent. I thought they were going to vote Moore but I guess Alabama said hell no to the pervert and bigot.

Cripes not another Moore thread.....
Should be a thousand of them. Stop you morons from honoring a child molesting, bigoted POS like Moore.
If the people of Alabama don't want him elected he won't be. If you don't live in AL it's none of your fucking business.
Yes it is. The US Senate is part of the federal government & we don';t want a childs molesting POS in there.
If you can't vote for a senator because you live in a different state it is none of your fucking business who the people in that state elect.

Alabama ....you done us proud

Put the batshit crazy voters in their place

Yes....please don't embarrass the United States, don't elect a man who will murder babies....
When in doubt, bring up abortion. Like Republicans have done shit about it because they want to keep the issue alive top dupe dumbasses like you.

Forum List

Back