Please don't embarrass our country Alabama.

There's no proof he did. It's a complete fabrication from the left. That's why no one believes you people on anything anymore
There is no proof on either Bill or Hillary but that has not stopped mouth breathing Jack wagons like you from screaming hysterical...you fairy Right wing bitch

Yeah there's DNA proof, you ignorant and irrelevant moron.

You gonna lock up either on that l you little bitch .... you are just a Trump suck up with no self worth ...there is proof of how Trump feels about women ...he says "you have to treat them like shit" ...,direct quote

Did I say I was going to lock them up moron? YOU brought them up and made a false claim. Now you are just making shit up to save face.
I don't need to save face with you... I have contempt for you and your hysterical Right wing Pussy act...you are a Trump grabbed piece of pussy

You fail again and again doofus.

Given the frenzy this morning, I am pretty sure that Moore has this lol.

Electing a bigot & accused child molester will just worsen the world s opinion of the United States already suffering because Trump was elected President.

I suspect, based solely on my anecdotal observations, there are enough bigots in AL that they may elect another one doesn't and won't consternate them.

Thanks for reminding the Alabama Voters that the Corrupt Democratic Party hates them.
Why are left wingers always so dumb?
Don't they know that people will not elect Politicians who hate them?......it's amazing

Those daughters are probably already well used.
And some outsiders, wonder why Alabamians don't connect with their message...
If they want the rest of the country to respect them they won’t vote for Roy Moore.

But we know what these goobers will do. To defy us they’ll vote for him. They get what they deserve. Makes no difference to us. They’re all the same.

Maybe they want him to leave so sending him to Washington?
They neither crave, nor require the respect of outsiders.
In fact they’ll do the opposite just to show us how much they don’t care.

They deserve roy Moore. Hopefully this turns off voters outside Alabama
Hope, is about all the Democrats are running on these days. And the tank is holding little more than fumes...
Well no one really likes what the GOP are trying to do. The stupid American people didn't believe the GOP would try all the things they are trying to do but now we see they are trying to pass their bullshit but even with a majority where they don't need Democrats they can't get all the republicans to sign on because the legislation is so unpopular with voters back home. Should I sign this bill and possibly lose my job?

What did the GOP have in 2009 other than hope and obstruction? LOL.

Remember when Republicans knew Obama would veto repealing Obamacare 100% of them voted to repeal? But then when they had the chance to actually do it, FAIL. Fucking loser.

Nine women. The mall workers. The police officers. You are a lying piece of shit that would support a serial murderer if he was a bigoted asshole like you.

Yet, no proof he did anything. Got it.
We all know he’s a wolf. We had proof trump does it and u didn’t care so of course you don’t care now

Irrelevant. You have no proof against Roy Moore. None.
Same thing you said about bush lying us into Iraq and same thing you said about collusion with Russia. You’re pathetic

Irrelevant and Bush didn't lie. there is no evidence that Moore did anything and there isn't any evidence of collusion. How ironic is it that YOU call me pathetic. You are a liar.

Lame.

Alabama will do what’s right and send Moore to DC. America is bigger than one man and now she needs Moore. Its a shame Obama ruined her for 8 years and we need all the help she can get in righting the ship

-Geaux

Electing a bigot & accused child molester will just worsen the world s opinion of the United States already suffering because Trump was elected President.

I suspect, based solely on my anecdotal observations, there are enough bigots in AL that they may elect another one doesn't and won't consternate them.

Thanks for reminding the Alabama Voters that the Corrupt Democratic Party hates them.
Why are left wingers always so dumb?
Don't they know that people will not elect Politicians who hate them?......it's amazing
We hate racists & bigots & child molesters.

Why don't you?

Alabama will do what’s right and send Moore to DC. America is bigger than one man and now she needs Moore. Its a shame Obama ruined her for 8 years and we need all the help she can get in righting the ship

-Geaux

The shame is that there are so many morons liker you who are this fucking stupid.

YOUR party took over in 2001 with a balanced budget & left with the worst recession in 80 years, a housing collapse, a near financial meltdown, and two quagmire wars.

And you are such a piece of shit that you blame Obama who brought us back.

We all know he’s a wolf. We had proof trump does it and u didn’t care so of course you don’t care now

Same thing you said about bush lying us into Iraq and same thing you said about collusion with Russia. You’re pathetic

Irrelevant and Bush didn't lie. there is no evidence that Moore did anything and there isn't any evidence of collusion. How ironic is it that YOU call me pathetic. You are a liar.

Lame.
Lamer.

Lame.

Your concession is noted.

Cripes not another Moore thread.....
Should be a thousand of them. Stop you morons from honoring a child molesting, bigoted POS like Moore.
If the people of Alabama don't want him elected he won't be. If you don't live in AL it's none of your fucking business.
Yes it is. The US Senate is part of the federal government & we don';t want a childs molesting POS in there.

Nobody does. Nor do they want false accusations to keep good candidates out of office.

-Geaux

The shame is that there are so many morons liker you who are this fucking stupid.

YOUR party took over in 2001 with a balanced budget & left with the worst recession in 80 years, a housing collapse, a near financial meltdown, and two quagmire wars.

My party? Which one is that? And I blame Barney Frank

Again, Moore and Trump are Obama's fault for screwing over America the way he and his minions did

-Geaux

Should be a thousand of them. Stop you morons from honoring a child molesting, bigoted POS like Moore.
If the people of Alabama don't want him elected he won't be. If you don't live in AL it's none of your fucking business.
Yes it is. The US Senate is part of the federal government & we don';t want a childs molesting POS in there.

I failed to see where Moore has been convicted of any crime.

-Geaux

I failed to see where Moore has been convicted of any crime.

-Geaux

Neither were those resigning for harassment.

Moore & Trump deny it & you Trumpettes say OK.

-Geaux

My party? Which one is that? And I blame Barney Frank

Again, Moore and Trump are Obama's fault for screwing over America the way he and his minions did

-Geaux
Wow,m not thsat stuopid excuse.

Its Obama's fault. He made you vote for Trump & now Moore.

You people can't own up to any of your fuck ups.

Forum List

Back