Please don’t despair. GOP can win.

Republicans don’t despair.

As many know I left the site. I just felt defeated. Raising two young ladies in MA is disheartening. Fortunately my boy Ben talked me off the ledge. Florida is the blueprint of how a state and really a country should run:

1) No mask or vaccine mandates
2) No silly closures
3) School choice
4) Low taxes
5) Law and Order
6) Logical but not overly destructive regulations
7) Schools not sexualizing kids or teaching useless DEI.

Result: 20 point win for Governor. Super majority in the state legislature. Marco Rubio smashed Val Demmings in the Senate race.

California is lost. MA is lost. But maybe we can save some states like GA and AZ.

It’s a good speech by Ben - about 17 min.

Give it a listen. We are in a fight for our country. Because the Democratic Party has gone fully insane. I am rejuvenated and I will continue to fight for my kids sake.

Thank you

Don't look now but the Left has apparently destroyed DeSantis along with Trump.

That is the cost of challenging the Left.

Republicans don’t despair.

As many know I left the site. I just felt defeated. Raising two young ladies in MA is disheartening. Fortunately my boy Ben talked me off the ledge. Florida is the blueprint of how a state and really a country should run:

1) No mask or vaccine mandates
2) No silly closures
3) School choice
4) Low taxes
5) Law and Order
6) Logical but not overly destructive regulations
7) Schools not sexualizing kids or teaching useless DEI.

Result: 20 point win for Governor. Super majority in the state legislature. Marco Rubio smashed Val Demmings in the Senate race.

California is lost. MA is lost. But maybe we can save some states like GA and AZ.

It’s a good speech by Ben - about 17 min.

Give it a listen. We are in a fight for our country. Because the Democratic Party has gone fully insane. I am rejuvenated and I will continue to fight for my kids sake.

Thank you

We will win.
We won in 2016.
We won the house back in 2022.
And yes, we won in 2020 and the filthy democrats stole the election.

We will win in 2024. The question is, will democrat cheating outweigh the will of the people again as it did in 2020?

Forum List

Back