Playstation4 announcement tomorrow?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

I have a ps3 but never play games on it. If they want me to buy the new one it is going to have to offer some unique abilities that I cant get elsewhere. I paid 6 or 7 hundred for the one I got now at launch and beyond an occasional 3d movie I never use it. I just couldnt ever get used to the interface and the controller was too small.

I did get MANY hours of use on the cancer research project though.

Last edited by a moderator:
PS4's gonna be awesome. But at some point don't all awesome 3d graphics look the same? It looks and probably runs better than the previous generation but does that effect the playing experience much anymore?

When am I going to get to lay in a gelatinous sphere that beams video to my brain and sends sensory signals throughout my body? Wheeeeeen dammit!!!

• Banned
The conference also mentioned one thing that will KILL SALES to existing ps3 owners...

No backwards compatibility. That would be a deal breaker foe me if I had a large library of ps3 titles. As it is I have none though lol

• Banned
Just finished watching the streamed Sony event. I have to say im not impressed. Far too much focus on social nonsense. And many of the "new" social features are years old xbox features.

Now the pressure is on Microsoft to step up and they are already down one notch justbased on the Ram Specs

Forum List

Back