Got XBox live last night..

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Well I signed up for Xbox live. First game was Black Ops Zombies. Pretty fun. Then I put in my favorite, MMA. I wanted to fight with this badass Sambo guy I created.. Na, I have to buy the new one. EA has cancelled the live on the MMA. I was pretty upset. I was going to buy the new one anyways, just have to decide between the new MMA or new UFC

I really liked Battlefield! I might have to do that! Are you guys on live playing that?

PSN(PS3)....I haven't played playstation in months, the PS4 is being announced in a few days too. A new Xbox will follow. So I might wait for reviews of those new systems.

Well I signed up for Xbox live. First game was Black Ops Zombies. Pretty fun. Then I put in my favorite, MMA. I wanted to fight with this badass Sambo guy I created.. Na, I have to buy the new one. EA has cancelled the live on the MMA. I was pretty upset. I was going to buy the new one anyways, just have to decide between the new MMA or new UFC
Best multiplayer shooter on live is Gotham City Imposters.

Go to the games hub on XBOXlive and play the free demo. They let you play for an hour. It's strtictly online. Only 1200 microsoft credits if you want to own it. Huge site with unbelievable mod possibilities.

The good thing is there's always plenty of players to kill. Lot's of folks playing. I'm BushyTrout8.

Go to the games hub on XBOXlive and play the free demo. They let you play for an hour. It's strtictly online. Only 1200 microsoft credits if you want to own it. Huge site with unbelievable mod possibilities.

The good thing is there's always plenty of players to kill. Lot's of folks playing. I'm BushyTrout8.

I have 4000 Microsoft credits, whats that game about? the Gotham City Imposters?

PSN(PS3)....I haven't played playstation in months, the PS4 is being announced in a few days too. A new Xbox will follow. So I might wait for reviews of those new systems.

And I just bought the X BOX on Sunday, just my luck.

Lol, don't worry, it's release will be this fall or beginning of 2014. For both consoles. So for the time being enjoy your Xbox for now......:)

And I just bought the X BOX on Sunday, just my luck.

Lol, don't worry, it's release will be this fall or beginning of 2014. For both consoles. So for the time being enjoy your Xbox for now......:)

I plan to, thanks.

Mr.H, if you want tell me your psn, ill add you and we'll play BF3 if that's cool with ya....:)

Anyone have NBA 2K13 or Dead Island on here?

I ordered Dead Island yesterday. When it gets in, I will let you know and we can fuck some zombies up!

Cool, I'm still learning how to use the weapons, the meat cleaver is amazing for killing the Zombies btw.

That is the kinda stuff I like to kill zombies with! On dead Rising, I am a sword maniac! That is the only thing I want. You never run out of ammo lol Well on Dead Rising they do get used and disappear.. Does the clever do the same on Dead Island?

I have 4000 Microsoft credits, whats that game about? the Gotham City Imposters?

Batman imposters vs Joker imposters.

You can fly around, rappel, rollerskate, jump like a Kangaroo, go invisible, act like a Ninja, a sniper, kick ass, lay waste to the competition.

Tons of weapons with crazy capabilities based on your skill level.

http://m.gamespot.com/gotham-city-impostors/reviews/gotham-city-impostors-review-6350331/

Last edited:
I ordered Dead Island yesterday. When it gets in, I will let you know and we can fuck some zombies up!

Cool, I'm still learning how to use the weapons, the meat cleaver is amazing for killing the Zombies btw.

That is the kinda stuff I like to kill zombies with! On dead Rising, I am a sword maniac! That is the only thing I want. You never run out of ammo lol Well on Dead Rising they do get used and disappear.. Does the clever do the same on Dead Island?

I just started playing Dead Island I haven't gotten my hands on a rifle yet.

Forum List

Back