Plans of House Democrats

When the dems start their subpoena barrage on the Trump admin, I expect to see a lot of push-back and indignation by the Trump guys. Unless the dems actually have any evidence of wrongdoing, its simply an exercise in harassment instead of governing. I'm optimistic that the MSM's airing of the hearings will soon show how inept the dems actually are.

When the dems start their subpoena barrage on the Trump admin, I expect to see a lot of push-back and indignation by the Trump guys. Unless the dems actually have any evidence of wrongdoing, its simply an exercise in harassment instead of governing. I'm optimistic that the MSM's airing of the hearings will soon show how inept the dems actually are.

All a subpoena does is demand either his presence or information. He can claim Executive Privilege and tell them to take a flying leap. He's already hired a small army of WH lawyers to deal with it.

Democrats load "subpoena cannon" with 85+ Trump targets

1542020469531.jpg

They’re salivating over the possibility of calling him before their committees.

But, wait. Can’t he claim Executive Privilege and tell them to take a flying leap?

Based on our reporting and other public sources, Axios' Zach Basu has assembled a list of at least 85 potential Trump-related investigation and subpoena targets for the new majority. (See the list.)

Much more of this travesty @ Democrats load "subpoena cannon" with 85+ Trump targets

Democratic hit list: At least 85 Trump investigation targets @ Democratic hit list: At least 85 Trump investigation targets

Incoming Dems Unveil Agenda for House Takeover, and It's Quite a Hit List @ Incoming Dems Unveil Agenda for House Takeover, and It's Quite a Hit List

House to Investigate Acosta’s Losing WH Press Pass @ Report: CNN suing the White House over Acosta

The House will provide checks and balances to the Trump White House

If Trump is clean, he has nothing to worry about

The Senate will smack the house's inane bullshit down for 2 years, and the house will look like the buffoons they are. My congressman is great, I feel sorry for him having to be surrounded by a majority of idiots. Some Republicans are idiots, too. This is a bi-partisan idiot calling. Does not change the fact that the majority of the house are idiots.

Trump will not have Nunes running interference anymore

Once Muellers report drops..........Trump has some splain’n to do

Or not. LOL

I think the House will spin its wheels for two years. Just in time for the Dems to get voted out as the ineffectual idiots they are.

Let them investigate what's already either under investigation or already investigated.

Sucks to be them.

Forum List

Back