Planned Parenthood Staffers Talk About Ripping Out Babies Body Parts Joke About Eyeballs Rolling Out

That really make me mad. I'm still trying to build my very own Frankenbaby and I need another eyeball. To listen to them joke about it makes me sick I tell ya sick!

Abortion is not for the squeamish. Brutal - but necessary.

No...not necessary. The only need is if caring the baby to term would actually kill the mother...and then it is the mothers choice...any other reason is murder........pure and simple....

Interesting to see libtarded denials and coping systems working simultaneously in real time. I'll be saving this thread for reference - for the next time I see libtardz talking about how much they care about children.

Interesting to see libtarded denials and coping systems working simultaneously in real time. I'll be saving this thread for reference - for the next time I see libtardz talking about how much they care about children.

Fetuses are not children. If they were, the Constitution as it's written would give them equal rights.

Fetuses are not children. If they were, the Constitution as it's written would give them equal rights.

Yeah... because we all know how infallible the courts and lawmakers are. Right?

I mean, other than that whole slavery thing.

Last edited:
If a human child in the fetal stage of their life is "not a child." Then, what is the basis for our State and Federal Fetal HOMICIDE laws?

Last edited:

Yeah... because we all know how infallible the courts and lawmakers are. Right.

Why don't you and your crackpot pals amend the Constitution then?

There is no need to amend the Constitution, Dullard. Read the quote in my signature. Or... maybe you should have someone read it TO you.

There is no need to amend the Constitution, Dullard. Read the quote in my signature. Or... maybe you should have someone read it TO you.

So you want the fallible courts to decide that embryos are people.

lol

Lot of people are in prison for murdering an unborn child. Most States have laws that state the death of a fetus is murder if it is against the will of the mother.

Simply shows the depravity of our society when that child is either a child or a tissue growth based upon the mood of the mother.

So you want the fallible courts to decide that embryos are people.

lol

Listen dumbass....

THEY ALREADY DO!

However, they are making an exception to that conclusion (for now) to try to keep abortions legal.

Personally, I don't know which is worse. A government that refuses to consider that a child in the womb is a human being / person who is entitled to Constitutional rights and protections...

Or a government that agrees they are human beings / persons in one (convenient) set of circumstances but not human beings / persons in another (inconvenient) set of circumstances.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back