Planned Parenthood President Visited WH 39 Times Since Obama Took Office

You have no idea what I've done or haven't done for my country. And you got paid for your efforts, btw. But apparently, they felt you didn't do your job very well, anyhow.

I have a box full of medals and promotions that say otherwise, but never mind.

I know also that we have an army to preserve our freedoms and liberties; and nobody forces you to or anyone to join it if you don't like that fact.

Naw, we got an army that protects the interests of big multi-national corporations. Why we put up with it, Im not so sure.

You have no idea what I've done or haven't done for my country. And you got paid for your efforts, btw. But apparently, they felt you didn't do your job very well, anyhow.

I have a box full of medals and promotions that say otherwise, but never mind.

I know also that we have an army to preserve our freedoms and liberties; and nobody forces you to or anyone to join it if you don't like that fact.

Naw, we got an army that protects the interests of big multi-national corporations. Why we put up with it, Im not so sure.

I'm sure you have your participation awards, guy.

Okay, if that's how you see the army, then you can't blame me or others like me for not being in it. You can't have it both ways like you always try to.

Okay, if that's how you see the army, then you can't blame me or others like me for not being in it. You can't have it both ways like you always try to.

Naw, guy, you didn't join because you were a huge pussy who would have cried the first time a DI got into your face...

MARINE-CORPS-DRILL-INSTRUCTOR.jpg

But I totally think we should have a draft, and everyone should serve at least two years. I further thing we need a super-duper elite airborne unit made up of the children of the Rich and the Politicians. Said unit will be the first deployed to ANY War Zone.

I am betting that you won't have any politicians talking smack about the poor Yazidis after that. I also suspect pussies like you would stop talking smack about the bullshit if your ass was on the line.

Seriously, fuck the Devil Worshiping Yazidis. Dumb-asses.

a vote for the Democrat party is a vote for that baby KILLING Industy, PP
last I heard they got: 500MILLION of your tax dollars to butcher aborted babies and HAGEL over their body parts

SNIP:
Planned Parenthood President Visited WH 39 Times Since Obama Took Office

BY: Joe Schoffstall
July 31, 2015 4:38 pm

On Thursday, the White House came to the defense of Planned Parenthood calling the stream of damning videos against the organization “fraudulent.” The talking points used by the White House came straight from Planned Parenthood itself.

Now, according to the visitor log, it was discovered that the president of Planned Parenthood has made 39 visits to the Obama White House since he’s taken office.

Planned Parenthood president Cecile Richards made her first trip to the White House on Obama’s first day in office. Since then, she has met with numerous other former and current White House advisers, such as Obama’s former senior adviser David Plouffe (four times) and Valerie Jarrett (five times).

CNS News reports:
Since 2009, logs show Richards has also met the following White House officials: former White House Chief of Staff William Daley; Obama’s former Senior Advisor for Strategy and Communications Dan Pfeiffer; Executive Director of the White House Council on Women and Girls and FLOTUS Chief of Staff Tina Tchen; Domestic Policy Council Director Cecelia Muñoz; Obama’s Senior Counsel Christopher Kang; Director of the Office of Political Strategy and Outreach David Simas; Director of the Office of Management and Budget Shaun Donovan; and current Chief of Staff Denis McDonough.

Richards also attended President Obama’s second inaugural reception held on January 20, 2013.

CNS News continues:

ALL of it here:
Planned Parenthood President Visited WH 39 Times Since Obama Took Office Washington Free Beacon
lets look at your statement here .... plan parenthood went to the white house 39 times sense Obama was in office... so you're saying out of 2555 days Obama's been in office you're implying 39 times as too many??? so the fact that they didn't go 2516 days is that not enough to represent themselves ??? really you want to go with this assumption of yours??? how is that a bad thing.. I see absolutely no problem with plan parenthood going to the white house to speak on their behalf ... wheres the crime in that.???

Naw, guy, you didn't join because you were a huge pussy who would have cried the first time a DI got into your face...

MARINE-CORPS-DRILL-INSTRUCTOR.jpg

But I totally think we should have a draft, and everyone should serve at least two years. I further thing we need a super-duper elite airborne unit made up of the children of the Rich and the Politicians. Said unit will be the first deployed to ANY War Zone.

I am betting that you won't have any politicians talking smack about the poor Yazidis after that. I also suspect pussies like you would stop talking smack about the bullshit if your ass was on the line.

Seriously, fuck the Devil Worshiping Yazidis. Dumb-asses.

Military booted you cos you were dead weight.

No hypocrisy in liberalville. You try to say US shouldn't do this or that cos it's not your life on the line; but yet you don't have a problem with drafting people in to the military and putting their lives at risk? You're a total dumbfuck.

I don't believe he ever specified why he left the military. He has stated that he was a some level of NCO and implied that it was through honorable discharge.

You try to say US shouldn't do this or that cos it's not your life on the line; but yet you don't have a problem with drafting people in to the military and putting their lives at risk? You're a total dumbfuck.
He was here. I may not agree with anything he said here but he has more of a right to express his opinion about military policy than chickenshit civvie warhawks who won't come here themselves. For all you know he still has friends in the service who will be risking their lives.

I don't believe he ever specified why he left the military. He has stated that he was a some level of NCO and implied that it was through honorable discharge.

You try to say US shouldn't do this or that cos it's not your life on the line; but yet you don't have a problem with drafting people in to the military and putting their lives at risk? You're a total dumbfuck.
He was here. I may not agree with anything he said here but he has more of a right to express his opinion about military policy than chickenshit civvie warhawks who won't come here themselves. For all you know he still has friends in the service who will be risking their lives.

Sorry, but that's not how it works in our country. Everyone has equal rights to express their opinion. And I've known people in the military that were scourges; for all we know, Joeb was one of them. Also, I have friends and family in the military; so, it's not like I don't have a vested opinion when it comes to the matter.

And you calling so-called warhawks chicken shits shows your bias. As it stands, justifying the genocide of innocents (which Joeb does) does not get more chickenshit. How about you call him out, since you're in the mood for it. Or are you a total bitch?

No, they offered me a promotion to E-7 trying to get me to re-enlist. And if they had offered it a year earlier, I might have stayed, but after the Gulf War to make the world safe for Zionism and Exxon, I was done.

No hypocrisy in liberalville. You try to say US shouldn't do this or that cos it's not your life on the line; but yet you don't have a problem with drafting people in to the military and putting their lives at risk? You're a total dumbfuck.

I think you miss the point I was making. The problem with the all-volunteer military is that it enables chickenshits to advocate wars because no one they care about will end up fighting it. It will usually be some poor kid of color from the ghetto or a poor rural kid who ends up fighting the war.

If you had universal service, like we had in WWII, it would commit the entire country and we wouldn't take these decisions lightly. ANd putting the children of the politicians and the rich at the same risk as the poor kid from the ghetto would certainly make them thing twice.

Sorry, but that's not how it works in our country. Everyone has equal rights to express their opinion. And I've known people in the military that were scourges; for all we know, Joeb was one of them. Also, I have friends and family in the military; so, it's not like I don't have a vested opinion when it comes to the matter.

But the point is, you didn't go. But you are willing to commit other people to wars you'll never fight over issues that America has no vested interest in. Not our problem if the Peacock Angel is Satan or not.

And you calling so-called warhawks chicken shits shows your bias. As it stands, justifying the genocide of innocents (which Joeb does) does not get more chickenshit. How about you call him out, since you're in the mood for it. Or are you a total bitch?

The Yazidis are not innocents. They are participating in the religious stupidity of Iraq just like everyone else. The Iraqis had an excellent opportunity after we got rid of Saddam for them. Much like Germany and Japan after World War II, we were giving them a fresh lease to build a democracy on our dime.

Instead they decided to get into fights over Peacock Angels and how many Imams there are and who was the rightful Caliph 1500 year ago. After we pissed away a trillion dollars and lost 5000 lives for these fools, I'm just not keen for another go around. Neither are most Americans.

But you and all your right wing buddies can totally form your own private militia and go over there and fight. Nothing is stopping you. Other than that yellow stain in your drawers.

No, they offered me a promotion to E-7 trying to get me to re-enlist. And if they had offered it a year earlier, I might have stayed, but after the Gulf War to make the world safe for Zionism and Exxon, I was done.

I think you miss the point I was making. The problem with the all-volunteer military is that it enables chickenshits to advocate wars because no one they care about will end up fighting it. It will usually be some poor kid of color from the ghetto or a poor rural kid who ends up fighting the war.

If you had universal service, like we had in WWII, it would commit the entire country and we wouldn't take these decisions lightly. ANd putting the children of the politicians and the rich at the same risk as the poor kid from the ghetto would certainly make them thing twice.

But the point is, you didn't go. But you are willing to commit other people to wars you'll never fight over issues that America has no vested interest in. Not our problem if the Peacock Angel is Satan or not.

The Yazidis are not innocents. They are participating in the religious stupidity of Iraq just like everyone else. The Iraqis had an excellent opportunity after we got rid of Saddam for them. Much like Germany and Japan after World War II, we were giving them a fresh lease to build a democracy on our dime.

Instead they decided to get into fights over Peacock Angels and how many Imams there are and who was the rightful Caliph 1500 year ago. After we pissed away a trillion dollars and lost 5000 lives for these fools, I'm just not keen for another go around. Neither are most Americans.

But you and all your right wing buddies can totally form your own private militia and go over there and fight. Nothing is stopping you. Other than that yellow stain in your drawers.

Your alleged military service certainly becomes more important each round you speak of it.

So, we should take people's liberties away (drafting people into the military) because you don't trust the politicians? Do you not find something quite ironic in a big govt. guy like you not trusting the politicians? Maybe, you should re-examine the effectiveness of your beliefs.

Your alleged military service certainly becomes more important each round you speak of it.

So, we should take people's liberties away (drafting people into the military) because you don't trust the politicians? Do you not find something quite ironic in a big govt. guy like you not trusting the politicians? Maybe, you should re-examine the effectiveness of your beliefs.

Your statements become more retarded each round. Nothing I've said here I haven't said before

It's not a matter of "taking people's liberties", guy. It's a matter of making military service more fair. When the people who decide to make war aren't touched by it, they aren't going to take the decision seriously.

World War II we fought decisively. Why? Because everyone had skin in the game. The draft was universal, everyone in that generation served, rich and poor alike. Jack Kennedy became President because Joe Kennedy Jr. was killed in the war. Even FDR's sons served.

Vietnam, if you were the son of a politician like George Bush, you got a nice, cushy National Guard job where they didn't even care if you showed up that much. Meanwhile poor kids got drafted by the thousands. It dragged on for years before people finally got fed up and said "Stop!"

The War on an Emotional State has been dragging on for what, 14 years now? Why? Because the people fighting it are completely disconnected from the people advocating it. And when the bloom is off the rose and the military is down to recruiting guys like Bergdahl and Manning because that's the best they can get, you wonder why the effort falters. But we will still get dumb fuckers like you screaming "We got to save the Yazidis!!!" and the rest of us say, "The What-zidis?"

I also think national service would solve a lot of other problems. It would eliminate youth unemployment, it would reduce crime by drying up the recruiting pool for street gangs, it would give a lot of young people real work experience.

Your statements become more retarded each round. Nothing I've said here I haven't said before

It's not a matter of "taking people's liberties", guy. It's a matter of making military service more fair. When the people who decide to make war aren't touched by it, they aren't going to take the decision seriously.

World War II we fought decisively. Why? Because everyone had skin in the game. The draft was universal, everyone in that generation served, rich and poor alike. Jack Kennedy became President because Joe Kennedy Jr. was killed in the war. Even FDR's sons served.

Vietnam, if you were the son of a politician like George Bush, you got a nice, cushy National Guard job where they didn't even care if you showed up that much. Meanwhile poor kids got drafted by the thousands. It dragged on for years before people finally got fed up and said "Stop!"

The War on an Emotional State has been dragging on for what, 14 years now? Why? Because the people fighting it are completely disconnected from the people advocating it. And when the bloom is off the rose and the military is down to recruiting guys like Bergdahl and Manning because that's the best they can get, you wonder why the effort falters. But we will still get dumb fuckers like you screaming "We got to save the Yazidis!!!" and the rest of us say, "The What-zidis?"

I also think national service would solve a lot of other problems. It would eliminate youth unemployment, it would reduce crime by drying up the recruiting pool for street gangs, it would give a lot of young people real work experience.

You want to make it more fair, then how about actually treating the patriots who do join the military more fairly. Don't have Obama discharging majors one year short of their 20th year to avoid paying pensions.

There's nothing fair about making someone join the military. We fought for liberties so that people can be free to be pacifists if they so choose.

Yea, people with political clout were less likely to die during Vietnam. Do you think compulsory military service will change that reality? That's foolish.

I don't wonder why the military "falters." I know why it falters. It's cos pansy asses like you don't have the balls to kick ass. You don't go to war if you can't stomach collateral damage.

As for the Yazidis, I don't know how many times I have to say that I haven't called for war on their behalf. I've called for acknowledgement. Pussies like you are too busy raising a toast to the butchering of women and children to listen though.

You want to make it more fair, then how about actually treating the patriots who do join the military more fairly. Don't have Obama discharging majors one year short of their 20th year to avoid paying pensions.

first, do you think Obama is personally doing that, or that the military hasn't done that for years? I just can't get worked up that an officer isn't going to get a pension if the army didn't think he was good enough to promote to colonel.

There's nothing fair about making someone join the military. We fought for liberties so that people can be free to be pacifists if they so choose.

No, we fought so a few rich slave-owners didn't have to pay their fair share in taxes. We've had no problems with compulsory drafts in the past.

Yea, people with political clout were less likely to die during Vietnam. Do you think compulsory military service will change that reality? That's foolish.

Absolutely, for reasons stated. Everyone has skin in the game, they aren't going to tolerate a war that drags on without purpose. If Senator Doofus' son is going to get sent to Iraq, you are damned sure that Senator Doofus is going to demand the Pentagon actually has a plan to resolve it quickly.

I don't wonder why the military "falters." I know why it falters. It's cos pansy asses like you don't have the balls to kick ass. You don't go to war if you can't stomach collateral damage.

Guy, what the fuck are you talking about. We killed 3 million Vietnamese! We dropped more bombs on North Vietnam than we dropped on Germany and Japan combined in WWII. and at the end of the day, we still had the same problem in 1975 we had in 1965. The Vietnamese people considered Ho Chi Mihn and his bunch to be national heroes who had fought the French, Japanese and American imperialists. The people we were backing were corrupt, incompetent collaborators.

The thing was, the CIA and DIA told the political leadership this pretty much up front. They were ignored. If RICH kids were sent to the war for the duration, they wouldn't have been.

Instead, we prolonged an unwinnable war because our "prestige" was on the line. Not because we were able to actually accomplish anything. The big corporations got rich and the politicians got to look tough.

And the worst part. We didn't learn a fucking thing from it.

As for the Yazidis, I don't know how many times I have to say that I haven't called for war on their behalf. I've called for acknowledgement. Pussies like you are too busy raising a toast to the butchering of women and children to listen though.

No, what you've done is you whined about these devil worshipers because it's something else you can blame on Obama, even though Obama didn't cause the problem. You wouldn't give a shit about them if this wasn't happening on Obama's watch.

first, do you think Obama is personally doing that, or that the military hasn't done that for years? I just can't get worked up that an officer isn't going to get a pension if the army didn't think he was good enough to promote to colonel.

No, we fought so a few rich slave-owners didn't have to pay their fair share in taxes. We've had no problems with compulsory drafts in the past.

Absolutely, for reasons stated. Everyone has skin in the game, they aren't going to tolerate a war that drags on without purpose. If Senator Doofus' son is going to get sent to Iraq, you are damned sure that Senator Doofus is going to demand the Pentagon actually has a plan to resolve it quickly.

Guy, what the fuck are you talking about. We killed 3 million Vietnamese! We dropped more bombs on North Vietnam than we dropped on Germany and Japan combined in WWII. and at the end of the day, we still had the same problem in 1975 we had in 1965. The Vietnamese people considered Ho Chi Mihn and his bunch to be national heroes who had fought the French, Japanese and American imperialists. The people we were backing were corrupt, incompetent collaborators.

The thing was, the CIA and DIA told the political leadership this pretty much up front. They were ignored. If RICH kids were sent to the war for the duration, they wouldn't have been.

Instead, we prolonged an unwinnable war because our "prestige" was on the line. Not because we were able to actually accomplish anything. The big corporations got rich and the politicians got to look tough.

And the worst part. We didn't learn a fucking thing from it.

No, what you've done is you whined about these devil worshipers because it's something else you can blame on Obama, even though Obama didn't cause the problem. You wouldn't give a shit about them if this wasn't happening on Obama's watch.

I think your partisanship is nothing short of embarrassing. Trying to pass the buck on someone fucking over the people who put their lives on the line for us. It's sad; especially coming from someone who tries to tout his alleged military service any chance he gets.

I think your partisanship is nothing short of embarrassing. Trying to pass the buck on someone fucking over the people who put their lives on the line for us. It's sad; especially coming from someone who tries to tout his alleged military service any chance he gets.

I'm not getting a pension for the 11 years I was in. Not sure why a guy who put 19 in and the Army didn't consider worth promoting should.

Fact is, when I got out, we threw out a lot more people short of retirement than we did now. After the Gulf War, there was a major downsizing of the miltiary. Whole Divisions were eliminated.

If you were in for 19 years, you got paid for every one of those 19 years.

To wit. If you enlisted at 18, and you retired at 38 with 20 years in, that means if you live to be 78 (the average life expectancy) and you get 40 years of 50% for doing nothing? You'd get paid more as a retiree than as active duty. That's fucking nuts. No wonder we are going bankrupt.

I'm not getting a pension for the 11 years I was in. Not sure why a guy who put 19 in and the Army didn't consider worth promoting should.

Fact is, when I got out, we threw out a lot more people short of retirement than we did now. After the Gulf War, there was a major downsizing of the miltiary. Whole Divisions were eliminated.

To wit. If you enlisted at 18, and you retired at 38 with 20 years in, that means if you live to be 78 (the average life expectancy) and you get 40 years of 50% for doing nothing? You'd get paid more as a retiree than as active duty. That's fucking nuts. No wonder we are going bankrupt.

The case then is for a more efficient pension system (of course, libtards never make that case.) Nay, Obama fucked over officers; and you're trying to justify it like a pansy ass clown.

The case then is for a more efficient pension system (of course, libtards never make that case.) Nay, Obama fucked over officers; and you're trying to justify it like a pansy ass clown.
To be fair, it's not like a 19 year officer with an honorable discharge and plenty of education and high level work experience will have much trouble finding a new employer. JoeB is right about at least one thing: if she got cut, then clearly her branch racked and stacked a lot of officers in her position and thought she was the least valuable use of that precious Congress authorized rank. They only get so many slots to fill in that pay grade.

Guy, are you saying the military - which is ALREADY much too top heavy, we have more generals and admirals now than we had in WWII - should create postings it doesn't need simply to allow people to retire at age 38?

You know, one of the valid criticism coming out of Kasich and Walker is that the pension systems they have can't be sustained. You want to sustain one that is worse.

If the Army only needs X number of Lt. Col., then that's what they should have. No More. No Less. And certainly not to create the ability for an underacheiver to get a retirement.

To be fair, it's not like a 19 year officer with an honorable discharge and plenty of education and high level work experience will have much trouble finding a new employer. JoeB is right about at least one thing: if she got cut, then clearly her branch racked and stacked a lot of officers in her position and thought she was the least valuable use of that precious Congress authorized rank. They only get so many slots to fill in that pay grade.

I don't have the article any more. This wasn't an isolated case. This was systematically done and against officers who had served multiple tours.

Guy, are you saying the military - which is ALREADY much too top heavy, we have more generals and admirals now than we had in WWII - should create postings it doesn't need simply to allow people to retire at age 38?

You know, one of the valid criticism coming out of Kasich and Walker is that the pension systems they have can't be sustained. You want to sustain one that is worse.

If the Army only needs X number of Lt. Col., then that's what they should have. No More. No Less. And certainly not to create the ability for an underacheiver to get a retirement.

Why would the military keep so-called-underachievers around for 19 years? This isn't even bush league. This is un-American.

Forum List

Back