Planned Parenthood President Visited WH 39 Times Since Obama Took Office

If you got your head in the open air and are breathing on your own accord, you're a person. And people like you are straight up evil to say otherwise. I'd expect no less from the guy who supports Muslim massacres of the Yazidis.

Isnt' that between the Muslims and the Devil Worshipers? Since you are still here and haven't taken your gun to go over there to defend the Devil-Worshipers, I'm guessing you aren't considering it all that important, either.

Sorry, fetuses aren't babies.

Yea, cos if I don't go Rambo, I surely can't be concerned. You argue like a retard.

Oh for pete's sake! Michelle needs to make Barack start using a condom, or else she needs to get on the Pill. Enough is enough!

You're a fucking retard. It is not a requirement to gear up to speak out against evil. So, go fuck yourself for saying otherwise.

The biggest coward in the world is the one who says, "Let's you and him fight".

Period.

You are a coward.

I understand what we would ask of American soldiers to get into the middle of a pointless fight about whether the Peacock Angel is Satan or not. A fight these people have been having for hundreds of years and isn't our problem. It's not worth the young men and women coming home in body bags or with lost limbs.

You're a fucking retard. It is not a requirement to gear up to speak out against evil. So, go fuck yourself for saying otherwise.

The biggest coward in the world is the one who says, "Let's you and him fight".

Period.

You are a coward.

I understand what we would ask of American soldiers to get into the middle of a pointless fight about whether the Peacock Angel is Satan or not. A fight these people have been having for hundreds of years and isn't our problem. It's not worth the young men and women coming home in body bags or with lost limbs.

No, asshole. The first part of taking on any problem is acknowledging it.

By your retarded logic, 99.999 percent of the world should turn their eye to evil cos they're not immediately taking up arms against perpetrators.
You're an idiot. Accept it.

Last edited:
Explains why Obungles is involved with the lion affair and doing nothing about the sale of baby remains.

That and there's nothing illegal about donating fetal remains for research.

But don't let that stop you for mourning over medical waste. Those are precious babies. Until they are born, and then they are a bunch of welfare collecting scum.

The babies are not welfare scum....it is their parents the scum who choose to divert US Taxpayer funded checks from food and clothing to liquor, cigarettes, tattoos, and manicures and then have another innocent child to get more US money.

Democrats have always been beholden to the baby killing industry. They donate big bucks to Dem campaigns and in return receive big bucks (of taxpayer money). Not only do the taxpayers pay for killing babies, they also pay for Dem campaigns.

I agree. Planned Parenthood buys political influence and almost all their money goes to Democrats. In 2014, Planned Parenthood donated $404,907 to Democrats. The Republican party got a mere $2,823. You can check out their political donations for 2014 and other years at the following link:

Planned Parenthood Contributions to Federal Candidates OpenSecrets

By your retarded logic, 99.999 percent of the world should turn their eye to evil cos they're not immediately taking up arms against perpetrators.

The only reason why you think it's a problem is that it's something else you can blame on Obama..

All you have to do is ignore that Bush created the problem to begin with... and that the Sunnis started slaughtering the Devil Worshipers back in 2006.

The babies are not welfare scum....it is their parents the scum who choose to divert US Taxpayer funded checks from food and clothing to liquor, cigarettes, tattoos, and manicures and then have another innocent child to get more US money.

Right. You've hit all the Hate Radio talking points.

Here's some reality.

1) The majority of people on welfare are white.
2) The majority of people on food stamps actually have jobs. Just not ones that pay well.
3) The majority of people on assistance are on it for less than five years.

The only reason why you think it's a problem is that it's something else you can blame on Obama..

All you have to do is ignore that Bush created the problem to begin with... and that the Sunnis started slaughtering the Devil Worshipers back in 2006.

I have a conscious. I don't run from problems like a coward such as yourself does.

[

I have a conscious. I don't run from problems like a coward such as yourself does.

Sweetie, it ain't my problem.

Therefore I'm not running from it.

I really don't care if the Sunnis and Yazidis can't agree that an imaginary pixie is the devil or not.

It's really not my problem.

And not worth ONE American life to resolve.

Now, if ISIS Becomes a real existential threat to the United States, I'm all for slamming them down and slamming them down hard.

But getting involved in Iraq and Syria's civil wars about which sky pixies are devils and how many Imams there were and who was the true heir to the Prophet... these are not my problem.

a vote for the Democrat party is a vote for that baby KILLING Industy, PP
last I heard they got: 500MILLION of your tax dollars to butcher aborted babies and HAGEL over their body parts

SNIP:

BY: Joe Schoffstall
July 31, 2015 4:38 pm

On Thursday, the White House came to the defense of Planned Parenthood calling the stream of damning videos against the organization “fraudulent.” The talking points used by the White House came straight from Planned Parenthood itself.

Now, according to the visitor log, it was discovered that the president of Planned Parenthood has made 39 visits to the Obama White House since he’s taken office.

Planned Parenthood president Cecile Richards made her first trip to the White House on Obama’s first day in office. Since then, she has met with numerous other former and current White House advisers, such as Obama’s former senior adviser David Plouffe (four times) and Valerie Jarrett (five times).

CNS News reports:

Since 2009, logs show Richards has also met the following White House officials: former White House Chief of Staff William Daley; Obama’s former Senior Advisor for Strategy and Communications Dan Pfeiffer; Executive Director of the White House Council on Women and Girls and FLOTUS Chief of Staff Tina Tchen; Domestic Policy Council Director Cecelia Muñoz; Obama’s Senior Counsel Christopher Kang; Director of the Office of Political Strategy and Outreach David Simas; Director of the Office of Management and Budget Shaun Donovan; and current Chief of Staff Denis McDonough.

Richards also attended President Obama’s second inaugural reception held on January 20, 2013.

CNS News continues:

ALL of it here:
Planned Parenthood President Visited WH 39 Times Since Obama Took Office Washington Free Beacon

Good.

Planned Parenthood is great organization.

We should double their funding.

Right. You've hit all the Hate Radio talking points.

Here's some reality.

1) The majority of people on welfare are white.
2) The majority of people on food stamps actually have jobs. Just not ones that pay well.
3) The majority of people on assistance are on it for less than five years.
Yep and the ones that got that $15.00 minimum wage job are asking for less hours, so they won't lose their benefits. Liberals created that monster. Congratulations.

[

Sweetie, it ain't my problem.

Therefore I'm not running from it.

I really don't care if the Sunnis and Yazidis can't agree that an imaginary pixie is the devil or not.

It's really not my problem.

And not worth ONE American life to resolve.

Now, if ISIS Becomes a real existential threat to the United States, I'm all for slamming them down and slamming them down hard.

But getting involved in Iraq and Syria's civil wars about which sky pixies are devils and how many Imams there were and who was the true heir to the Prophet... these are not my problem.

You want world governance up 'til it comes to taking away your butcher friends ability to kill women and children. Sorry, but the Colin Powell statement that was all the rage with liberals a few years ago, "You break it, you own it" is in effect. All your liberal we are one talk doesn't just get thrown away cos you're happy to see a group killed. And you're still a coward.

You want world governance up 'til it comes to taking away your butcher friends ability to kill women and children. Sorry, but the Colin Powell statement that was all the rage with liberals a few years ago, "You break it, you own it" is in effect. All your liberal we are one talk doesn't just get thrown away cos you're happy to see a group killed. And you're still a coward.

Guy, the Devil Worshipers wouldn't have been getting killed if Bush and Powell hadn't fucked up and taken out Saddam to start with.

Their fight is thousands of years old and doesn't involve me.

Forum List

Back