Planned Parenthood exposed: Abortion enables abuse and aids abusers

And I bet you money PP crawls all over the so-called *detention* centers, offering their services to scrape the uteruses of the girls being trafficked over the border by their abusers.

And I bet you money PP crawls all over the so-called *detention* centers, offering their services to scrape the uteruses of the girls being trafficked over the border by their abusers.
Those cartel babies will be born American citizens. That's their golden ticket.

Just think of all the millions of extra stock pp will have now that Ireland turned their law on it all. Now they can have Irelands live tissue production making them billions.

Just think of all the millions of extra stock pp will have now that Ireland turned their law on it all. Now they can have Irelands live tissue production making them billions.
I don’t know about billions but it should definitely help keep the lights on :thup:

Those cartel babies will be born American citizens. That's their golden ticket.
The ones that aren't aborted are sold to people who do unspeakable things to them. Those people are the *families* that Coyote demands we not separate them from.

So many innocent lives could be saved with scalpel control.
Or if the leftists would just let us regulate abortion clinics like we do hospitals, emergency rooms, dental and vets' offices.

But we can't have that, because it might discourage the traffickers, and expose the fake doctors who run those so-called *clinics* as the criminals and monsters they are.

We have known this always. Planned Parenthood claims to defend women and women's rights, but in reality they facilitate sex abuse and human trafficking.

https://www.liveaction.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Planned Parenthood Sexual Abuse Report 2018.pdf

You’re lying. Which doesn’t surprise me.

First you lying assholes provided doctored video claiming PP was profiting from the sale of fetal tissue. Now you’re claiming they’re helping sex traffickers.

This is what rightwinger zealots do when what passes for logic or reason in their feeble brains cannot convince sane reasonable people of the morality of their beliefs. They lie, distort and try to inflame an emotional response to a non-existent moral outrage.

Where’s your moral outrage against the torture of innocent children in the cages on the border?

Where’s your outrage against the permanent, irreparable harm being done by Donald J. Trump to toddlers and infants?

Lying hypocrite is what you are. Shame on you.

And the health care community knows what butchers they are too..that's why abortionists can't get admitting privileges at any respectable hospital in the US.

We have known this always. Planned Parenthood claims to defend women and women's rights, but in reality they facilitate sex abuse and human trafficking.

https://www.liveaction.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Planned Parenthood Sexual Abuse Report 2018.pdf

You’re lying. Which doesn’t surprise me.

First you lying assholes provided doctored video claiming PP was profiting from the sale of fetal tissue. Now you’re claiming they’re helping sex traffickers.

This is what rightwinger zealots do when what passes for logic or reason in their feeble brains cannot convince sane reasonable people of the morality of their beliefs. They lie, distort and try to inflame an emotional response to a non-existent moral outrage.

Where’s your moral outrage against the torture of innocent children in the cages on the border?

Where’s your outrage against the permanent, irreparable harm being done by Donald J. Trump to toddlers and infants?

Lying hypocrite is what you are. Shame on you.

^^^Everything you just typed there is a lie.

You are a piece of filth who is willing to lie in order to kill babies. You are a fucking ghoul, a mentally ill psychopath, and you should be locked up forever, with no prospect of parole or release.

Doctored video..that's funny.

That was the lie you foul subterranean subhumans bounced around at the time..and you were disproven again, and again, and again....

But that's what you've been programmed to do. Lie, and roll in depravity, and torture, and lie, and kill.

It's all you're good for, which is why even your own side kills you off as soon as they're done with you.

Forum List

Back