Plane crashes into building in Austin, Texas

I doubt $40,000 stood between him and retirement.

i'm just pointing out what his "manifesto" says.

I read it. Isn't he talking about the 1980's there?
It is a very rambling document that are obviously ravings of a lunatic mind.
Only thing for sure is he was a moron and owned a plane.

i thought he was talking about what the IRS hit him with for his fake church scam. you could be right. i don't have the will to go back and read his lunacy again.

Yep. Life insurance doesn't pay for suicides.

depends , some does after a waiting period.

not life insurance...

homeowners insurance.

and they were divorced, yes? if so, she might be covered.

He was divorced from his first wife, if you read the whole thing, he is remarried and has a child with this wife.

From the writing of the whackjob about three quarters of the way down "But here I am with a new marriage and a boatload of undocumented income........"

Rick

Last edited:
depends , some does after a waiting period.

not life insurance...

homeowners insurance.

and they were divorced, yes? if so, she might be covered.

He was divorced from his first wife, if you read the whole thing, he is remarried and has a child with this wife.

From the writing of the whackjob about three quarters of the way down "But here I am with a new marriage and a boatload of undocumented income........"

Rick

Thanks rick. See, I found the guy so rambling that I thought his wife and child were the old model and he had a new marriage.

*sigh*

CNN) -- A small airplane crashed Thursday morning into a building in Austin, Texas, said Lynn Lundsford of the Federal Aviation Administration.

Firefighters used a ladder truck and other equipment to hose down the blaze at the building, which police said was located in the 9400 block of Research Boulevard.

Are you there? Share your photos, video, stories with CNN

Traffic on a nearby interstate started to snarl as black smoke poured out of the building.

Details were still forthcoming, authorities said.

Plane crashes into building in Austin, Texas - CNN.com

I guess the Tea Party just lost another member.

I doubt $40,000 stood between him and retirement.

What I seemed to get from it is that he did some very shady deals, thinking he could play 'the corrupt church card' and got caught, fined, and had to pay back.

Then he made some bad choices on where to live, who to marry, who to go to for advice.

The manifesto seems to blame all but himself, he's more a slimeball than liberal or conservative, though his tendencies seem towards anarchy and communism.

Not all insane people are evil; but all evil people are insane.

See; sociopath

I agree with the first half. A person is clearly not necessarily evil merely because he is insane.

But I disagree with the latter half. There are some evil people who are not insane at all. They are what they are. Sane and evil.

Osama is evil. But recognizing that he is evil is not the same as agreeing that he is insane. Much of what he does or wants to do SEEMS crazy to us; but it doesn't seem crazy to him or the fuckers who hang on the shit he spouts. His evil action is planned and methodical. There is a version of logic running through his particular motivation. We may reject it (rightfully so) but that doesn't make his evil excusable as just the byproduct of insanity.
:cuckoo: That may be the most retarded thing you've posted to date. Obama is no more evil than Bush was...both just have agendas and ideas about what is best for the country.

Evil people are insane. There is nothing sane about harming others, especially in a country that is a democratic republic. This guy killed himself because his life was not to his liking. That is insane. So is killing others because his life is not to his liking. It accomplishes exactly nothing.

Not all insane people are evil; but all evil people are insane.

See; sociopath

I agree with the first half. A person is clearly not necessarily evil merely because he is insane.

But I disagree with the latter half. There are some evil people who are not insane at all. They are what they are. Sane and evil.

Osama is evil. But recognizing that he is evil is not the same as agreeing that he is insane. Much of what he does or wants to do SEEMS crazy to us; but it doesn't seem crazy to him or the fuckers who hang on the shit he spouts. His evil action is planned and methodical. There is a version of logic running through his particular motivation. We may reject it (rightfully so) but that doesn't make his evil excusable as just the byproduct of insanity.
:cuckoo: That may be the most retarded thing you've posted to date. Obama is no more evil than Bush was...both just have agendas and ideas about what is best for the country.

Evil people are insane. There is nothing sane about harming others, especially in a country that is a democratic republic. This guy killed himself because his life was not to his liking. That is insane. So is killing others because his life is not to his liking. It accomplishes exactly nothing.

I don't believe you just wrote this. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

:confused:

:confused:

Liability wasn't referring to Obama, rather Osama.

terral and clownlite will be posting the videos and first media reports soon, as soon as they are on youtube, as evidence of a conspiracy by boooooosh.

after all, it's in texas, so boooooosh must have something to do with it, with help from the joooooooos!

The news is reporting that the guy did it intentionally and have confirmed his ID, as well as that he torched his house because he was pissed off about taxes.

so far sounds like a Libertarian.

Time will tell who he is and why he did it. The first reports always have problems. I could see some hard-core libertarian doing this though, as well as a hard core republican(mcViegh) or even a hard core democrat.
The hard-core lunatics are all pretty much the same.

A muslim. Had to be.

Im saying that presuming that people are insane because they do things that would never cross our minds and that we are sane is not necessarily true. I see no reason to conclude he is insane. I see no reason to conclude that we are sane.
Okay, you think that someone that lights a house on fire that contains a twelve year old girl and a woman and then flies a plane into a government building might be sane and the rest of us might be insane.

:eusa_eh:

I dont like excusing evil by calling it insane. I dont think this guy was insane. I think he was hopeless and decided that the only way he could do anything was to do all these things.

And I sure as heck have never concluded that you might be sane.:)

You aren't making excuses for this guy, are you?

What I seemed to get from it is that he did some very shady deals, thinking he could play 'the corrupt church card' and got caught, fined, and had to pay back.

Then he made some bad choices on where to live, who to marry, who to go to for advice.

The manifesto seems to blame all but himself, he's more a slimeball than liberal or conservative, though his tendencies seem towards anarchy and communism.

Rather than being a product of Liberal or Conservative ideology, he seems to be another addition to the long list of Texas whackjobs who kill for the heck of it

• Charles Whitman- Also Austin, Texas Tower
    Lee Harvey Oswald
    David Koresh - Waco
    George Hennard- Killeen Lubys killer
    Major Nidal Malik Hasan- Ft Hood Killer

Rather than being a product of Liberal or Conservative ideology, he seems to be another addition to the long list of Texas whackjobs who kill for the heck of it

• Charles Whitman- Also Austin, Texas Tower
    Lee Harvey Oswald
    David Koresh - Waco
    George Hennard- Killeen Lubys killer
    Major Nidal Malik Hasan- Ft Hood Killer
Or, Rw, it could be another left wing whackjob joining the list of left wing whackjobs:
Lee Harvey Oswald
David Burkowitz (son of sam)
Richard Ramirez
Charley Manson
Squeaky Fromme (attempted to kill Prez Ford)
Tex Watson (hey he's from Texas!)
Susan Atkins
Patricia Krenwinkle
Leslie Van Houten
Mark David Chapman (Lennons killer)
John Hinkley Jr. (Tried to kill Reagan)
Sarah Jane Moore (tried to kill ford)
ETC.

The dude's an obvious moonbat, NOTHING MORE!

To those of you who have turned this into a finger-pointing political issue:

$fukyou.jpg

Do you realize how fucking childish this is?

Yet another terrorist attack on American soil. :(

Oh, wait. I guess it's a man-caused disaster. I've got to remember to be politically correct.

Forum List

Back