Plan to impeach Fairfax goes poof

You can't just allege and accuse people of horrid things without proof.
Bret Kavanaugh, Ring a bell? The whole liberal party was out there saying "believe the woman" even when the woman couldn't collaborate anything. We have 2 women now who can collaborate the situations even down to the place, day and time. Hypocrisy, the whole world sees it for what it is, and the liberals own it.
Hold on. Before you start pointing the hypocrisy finger, the conservatives were calling the Kavanaugh accusers sluts and psychos and everything else in the book. Are we hearing that from the liberals? Just wondering.
Took you a minute to find SOMETHING to defend them with, huh? Lol

Ford's own history suggested she was easy
She had to do what she had to do.
You know no dude is going to work to hit that ugly mess

Coupled with being nuts didnt help.

Bret Kavanaugh, Ring a bell? The whole liberal party was out there saying "believe the woman" even when the woman couldn't collaborate anything. We have 2 women now who can collaborate the situations even down to the place, day and time. Hypocrisy, the whole world sees it for what it is, and the liberals own it.
Hold on. Before you start pointing the hypocrisy finger, the conservatives were calling the Kavanaugh accusers sluts and psychos and everything else in the book. Are we hearing that from the liberals? Just wondering.

Coupled with being nuts didnt help.
Lol to be fair, sometimes crazy is a good sign of a good lay

Nice deflection. Can you answer my pertinent, astute question?

That's fine..And I agree that they rushed to judgment...But to you want to be just like them?

Nice deflection. Can you answer my pertinent, astute question?
Deflection from irrelevancy? Lol nice try

You're doing it again. Just sayin

No

But I remember Hillary referring to the women that accused Bill of being bimbos, and trailer park trash.

Does that count?

Nobody goves a shit about name calling OL. Its the substance of the hypocrisy.
As i said, you had to dig deep to find SOMETHING to defend them with. Even if you are the only that thinks its relevant.

No9

But I remember Hillary referring to the women that accused Bill of being bimbos, and trailer park trash.

Does that count?
No.

As i said, you had to dig deep to find SOMETHING to defend them with. Even if you are the only that thinks its relevant.
whatever. Haven't you got WORK to do?

Whatever what? Wouldnt it make you feel much better to say, "gah TN, you are right. My bad, sensei"

No

Does that count?

Hypocrisy is killing the left on this one

Kavanaughs accusers never had any proof or corroborating evidence. I haven't seen any corroborating evidence against fairfax, just the accusers statement.
So what the Democrats did to Judge Kavanaugh was despicable?

Whatever what? Wouldnt it make you feel much better to say, "gah TN, you are right. My bad, sensei"
Dream on. I'll be goldanged if I'm going to let some alt righter get all high and mighty righteous about 'hypocrisy' when you guys are puking out the most despicable garbage in the world about Kavanaugh's accusers. I don't hear you saying a single naughty word about the two accusing Fairfax. Tell me how that's not politically motivated and JUST as hypocritical as trying to stall booting the guy out.

That's fine..And I agree that they rushed to judgment...But to you want to be just like them?
I am saying that if the Democrats go after a Conservative Judge that was accused by a Democrat operative woman who falsely accused him, then they need to go after a Democrat Lt Gov from Virginia what 2 women have accused him of being a woman abuser like Bill Clinton.

Conservatives here are very excited about the prospect of Justin Fairfax being impeached. Not looking good for them right now:
Lawmaker backs off fast-track impeachment of Fairfax

Fairfax deserves due process , the same as any accused Rapist.

Who could object to it?

No real conservative can complain about Mr. Fairfax be give a full opportunity to answer the charges

Agreed.

The problem is media gave Kavanaugh's accusers all the publicity they could possibly want, and strong endorsements of belief.

Not so with Fairfax's accusers. We wonder why.

Actually, no we don't.

Forum List

Back