U.S. House of Representatives Reduced to a Joke

They have been a joke for a long time. I've got a feeling the Democratic Party is going to regret Omar. They will get to a point where her bigotry outweighs her usefulness.

They have been a joke for a long time. I've got a feeling the Democratic Party is going to regret Omar. They will get to a point where her bigotry outweighs her usefulness.
You sure?
The white man caused muslims to be bigots, remember?

Republicans will take back House in 2020. America is not stupid enough to allow this.

You sure?
The white man caused muslims to be bigots, remember?
What time does the internet shut off at the mental hospital?

The fact that this idiot sits in the House is a disgrace to our nation.
Ilhan Omar's AIPAC tweet sparks condemnation, including from Chelsea Clinton
It's actually the Senate that has been reduced to a joke, a rubber stamp machine for the *president*, instead of part of a separate but equal branch of the government.
The Senate is acting in its its role as oversight. Guys in the Senate aren’t blowing each other in the restroom.

That's the problem with identity politics. When you value someone more for who they are than what they do, you end up with an Omar.

That's the problem with identity politics. When you value someone more for who they are than what they do, you end up with an Omar.

Identity Politics, the essential strategy employed by Dems for years, is indeed the worm that is turning on their own party.
I believe they are just beginning to brutalize themselves.
This is a good thing. :dance:

The fact that this idiot sits in the House is a disgrace to our nation.
Ilhan Omar's AIPAC tweet sparks condemnation, including from Chelsea Clinton

Not so, I'm sure America is happy with their decision to elect Dims to the House.

Granted, they forgot the white hoods during the SOTU, but they can always color their faces black later on to get it out of their system.

DNC, party of NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unless it involves murdering viable infants, letting criminals go who come across the border, or outlaw cows/airplanes/SUV's.

I'm white...a white male. I see no hatred of hate against me. I don't vote Democrat either.

Forum List

Back