Plan to destroy the USA.

Ignore this idiot, too.....it's here for jokes since it can't defend anything.

Who are you to decide what anyone must and must not defend? You the debate moderator or something? You tell us your position and I'll tell you mine. Don't think you can go around ordering people what to do. If that's your idea of freedom, I don't want any part of your world.

No, the conservatives lost the election because of massive voter fraud combined with buying the votes of the blacks, the people on welfare, and the illegal immigrants. Please, take your head out of your ass and try looking at things from a more logical, rational perspective. Being that you are a liberal, I realize I'm asking an impossible task from you.

Pass the tinfoil, please.

Go get it.....it's in the drawer in your kitchen. I have no need for it....:badgrin:

Each election there are more minority voters and less white voters, end of story.

Democraps have sold minorities on the idea the GOP doesn't like them because they are not white. The GOP only likes "rich" white people, blah, blah, blah. Afterall, there are no "rich Democraps," nah never. Scum like Warren Buffet talk up income taxes when he already has his wealth and doesn't rely on an income via a job.

Democrap voters are too stupid to understand harming the rich people that give you a job is bad for you in the long run. Santa Claus Obamination's answer to that is welfare and living with their parents under Obamacare benefits.

Democraps offer the easy route in life, live off other people while the GOP still pushes for hard work and being an individual, not a robot.

Romney thought telling young people and the unemployed fixing the economy so that they can get a job would work....it didn't so we are fucked long term as a country....unless a Great Depression pisses enough of them off to riot and throw out the Democraps.

Republicans have lost the popular vote in five of the last six Presidential elections.

Something is wrong with the Republican brand.

And it isn't "We're not conservative enough."

Last edited:
No, the conservatives lost the election because of massive voter fraud combined with buying the votes of the blacks, the people on welfare, and the illegal immigrants. Please, take your head out of your ass and try looking at things from a more logical, rational perspective. Being that you are a liberal, I realize I'm asking an impossible task from you.

Go get it.....it's in the drawer in your kitchen. I have no need for it....:badgrin:

I agree, if you believe that's why Obama won, you'll need something much stronger than tin foil. Those are just excuses to make yourself feel better and don't help you understand the situation at all. Believing your fellow Americans WANT to destroy the country is just nuts.

Republicans have lost the popular vote in five of the last six Presidential elections.

Something is wrong with the Republican brand.

And it isn't "We're not conservative enough."

Actually, it's that the dems have gotten much better at stealing elections and buying votes. All one has to do is look at a map of the most recent election....you will see that in most counties for most states the color is RED. The blues are only seen in major cities and a few coastal states....Cali, NY, etc....it's those places that provide the free goodies and are often inundated with illegals and had the most voter fraud. The vast portion of our country DID NOT want the asshole obama back in office.

The Democrap plan to destroy the USA....

1) Destroy the US healthcare industry with Obamacare.
2) No cutbacks with entitlements and other garbage until we can no longer pay our debt.
3) Tax and regulate companies/rich people to death until the economy is in a constant recession.
4) Amnesty of 15 million low skilled/low educated workers that will steal jobs from blue collar Americans and overrun our welfare system.
5) Openly commit crimes (Fast & Furious/Libya) until the American public is numb to it, so the US Constitution can be thrown in the trash bin at the selected time.

The Democraps understant they can't make a power grab since the US military would stop them, so their plan is the gut the USA from within economically to where the military, law enforcement, etc are too weak to respond.

Brainwashed RW idiocy.

1. Masscare and every other modern county says you're 100% wrong.
2. O-care cuts ALL health costs, SS is fine, assistance for victims of Pub depression still needed. Pass a jobs bill as always done before...
3. 4% more on bloated rich? LOL
4. 10 million, mainly not workers. Pfffft! Pass Schumer/Lindsay Graham (!) bill. Problems actually caused by Pubs refusal of good work/SS card for THIRTY YEARS.
5. ATF chief said neither Booosh nor Obama administrations told of gun walking schemes. Imaginary Issa/Limpballs etc BULLSHYTTE, like Bengazi.

Get some fresh air, read some real news, hater dupe.:lol::lol::lol:

Typical idiot response.

Since I've been arguing against those things "before" the election, you stupid piece of shit, there goes your post-election argument.

Why do you think you guys lost? It's because most Americans don't buy into your bullshit.

You people go on and on like nobody has ever heard your arguments.. We have and they fail.

Keep telling yourself that when a new democratic administration sets up shop in 2017.

It was just a matter of time until the mental ward patient got on the internet.....

The Democrap plan to destroy the USA....

1) Destroy the US healthcare industry with Obamacare.
2) No cutbacks with entitlements and other garbage until we can no longer pay our debt.
3) Tax and regulate companies/rich people to death until the economy is in a constant recession.
4) Amnesty of 15 million low skilled/low educated workers that will steal jobs from blue collar Americans and overrun our welfare system.
5) Openly commit crimes (Fast & Furious/Libya) until the American public is numb to it, so the US Constitution can be thrown in the trash bin at the selected time.

The Democraps understant they can't make a power grab since the US military would stop them, so their plan is the gut the USA from within economically to where the military, law enforcement, etc are too weak to respond.

Brainwashed RW idiocy.

1. Masscare and every other modern county says you're 100% wrong.
2. O-care cuts ALL health costs, SS is fine, assistance for victims of Pub depression still needed. Pass a jobs bill as always done before...
3. 4% more on bloated rich? LOL
4. 10 million, mainly not workers. Pfffft! Pass Schumer/Lindsay Graham (!) bill. Problems actually caused by Pubs refusal of good work/SS card for THIRTY YEARS.
5. ATF chief said neither Booosh nor Obama administrations told of gun walking schemes. Imaginary Issa/Limpballs etc BULLSHYTTE, like Bengazi.

Get some fresh air, read some real news, hater dupe.:lol::lol::lol:

I'm sure the Democraps are busy looking for some hispanic Obamination, oh a female from illegal parents......that went to Harvard out of sympathy for her plight growing up making Cs in south central LA. Sounds like a Lifetime movie and a Democrap wetdream.

The GOP should counter it with Rubio, but I'm sure Democraps are trying to set him up with some scandal these next 4 years.

Why do you think you guys lost? It's because most Americans don't buy into your bullshit.

You people go on and on like nobody has ever heard your arguments.. We have and they fail.

Keep telling yourself that when a new democratic administration sets up shop in 2017.

I agree, if you believe that's why Obama won, you'll need something much stronger than tin foil. Those are just excuses to make yourself feel better and don't help you understand the situation at all. Believing your fellow Americans WANT to destroy the country is just nuts.

That IS the reason obama won.....and you know it. Anyone with even a smigeon of common sense knows it. I have no need for making excuses for things that are known to be true. And if the liberals don't want others to believe that they are trying to destroy the country, then it would behoove all of you to stop pushing your nutty agendas and try to work as a team to solve the country's problems. Reid, Pelosi, Jarrett, and all the rest of you are just plain nuts and completely incapable of reason and logic. There is no other way to describe you people. You have no problem robbing people blind in any way you can, but you have the balls to scream bloody murder that the wealthy in the country (people whom obama has completely surrounded himself with!) are "getting rich off the middle class".......that is such a load of shit and completely hypocritical. Why is it that you people think that the govt has the right to take 25% or more of someone's income and use it to fund idiotic programs that some rich prick in the WH or Congress thinks is a great investment (most of which either go bankrupt or to paying off campaign donors).....which basically results in soaking all of the working class in the country to pay for shit that most of us don't want or need. IT'S THE SAME DAMN THING AS THE WEALTHY WHO MAKE MONEY OFF THE MIDDLE CLASS!! And that's just one example of the liberal's deranged thinking....there are others, but no liberal is interested in that.

The scum here are never responsible for what their leaders do....

Obamacare is costing jobs and costing people their healthcare, they ignore those posts or make up lies about the situation like "FOX News" is just lying.

Democraps talk about "immigration reform" aka Amnesty but the scum here never admit to supporting it. Ask them to defend it, then they go on some rant about other things to again dodge the subject.

The scumbags here know Obamination has spent more money than another other POTUS in history, but ignore him wanting to spend more in the middle of a recession. Their economics learned by watching the Daily Show tells them it is good to keep spending money you don't have to make more money.....insane.

That IS the reason obama won.....and you know it. Anyone with even a smigeon of common sense knows it. I have no need for making excuses for things that are known to be true. And if the liberals don't want others to believe that they are trying to destroy the country, then it would behoove all of you to stop pushing your nutty agendas and try to work as a team to solve the country's problems. Reid, Pelosi, Jarrett, and all the rest of you are just plain nuts and completely incapable of reason and logic. There is no other way to describe you people. You have no problem robbing people blind in any way you can, but you have the balls to scream bloody murder that the wealthy in the country (people whom obama has completely surrounded himself with!) are "getting rich off the middle class".......that is such a load of shit and completely hypocritical. Why is it that you people think that the govt has the right to take 25% or more of someone's income and use it to fund idiotic programs that some rich prick in the WH or Congress thinks is a great investment (most of which either go bankrupt or to paying off campaign donors).....which basically results in soaking all of the working class in the country to pay for shit that most of us don't want or need. IT'S THE SAME DAMN THING AS THE WEALTHY WHO MAKE MONEY OFF THE MIDDLE CLASS!! And that's just one example of the liberal's deranged thinking....there are others, but no liberal is interested in that.

Tell myself what? The truth? I've already done that......the only way another corrupt and incompetent dem sets up office in the WH is by voter fraud and buying votes. It's obvious. Most sane people are already aware of this.

Oh look, another liberal doing the same shit like others before...talking about nothing because it has nothing in its head.

No post about how Obamacare is going to save jobs, create jobs, lower healthcare costs.....just random bullshit about smoking stuff or doing bath salts.

Your games don't work here, you might impress your brain dead meth buddy in your trailer park that you are smart, but your stupidity is flaming away here.

I want some of what GoneBezerk has been smoking. :tinfoil:

I don't think that's legal even in Colorado!

Bath salts?

Forum List

Back