Plan to destroy the USA.

The Democrap plan to destroy the USA....

1) Destroy the US healthcare industry with Obamacare.
2) No cutbacks with entitlements and other garbage until we can no longer pay our debt.
3) Tax and regulate companies/rich people to death until the economy is in a constant recession.
4) Amnesty of 15 million low skilled/low educated workers that will steal jobs from blue collar Americans and overrun our welfare system.
5) Openly commit crimes (Fast & Furious/Libya) until the American public is numb to it, so the US Constitution can be thrown in the trash bin at the selected time.

The Democraps understant they can't make a power grab since the US military would stop them, so their plan is the gut the USA from within economically to where the military, law enforcement, etc are too weak to respond.

I'm sure some liberals will come, start bashing Bush, and pretending that what you've said is some wild conspiracy.

In reality, you've merely described a carefully thought-out plan that has worked to bring other countries down.

All of the above are real tactics that have worked. If anyone thinks they won't be used again, they are one of the sheeple aka useful idiots. The biggest part of the plan is a large portion of the population under the thumb of government by way of welfare. The rest have been shamed into alllowing government to creep into every aspect of our lives and have been manipulated by government to ensure the growth of this dependent class by being ridiculed and accused of being selfish, racist, greedy if they don't give up their income freely so the government can redistribute it. Those who still speak out can rely on the politicians and media to completely impugn them for the slightest indication of dissent.

Last edited:
Shithead...since you never defend your position here, just rambling on claiming we're nuts.

So tell us how does giving 15 million low skilled/low educated people Amnesty help Joe Schmoe living in Cedar Rapids Iowa???

Oh, do you believe there won't be a rush across the border once Amnesty begins?

Come on nutjob.....tell us.

Shithead....when we are $16T in debt and your plan to fix that is to spend more money and raise taxes, you're full of shit trying to fix the problem.....you are the problem.

Nevermind jamming an additional $2T in debt down our throats with Obamacare with the "promise" of it improving healthcare, when Democraps in Congress won't defend it today.

I'm the canary in the coal mine and you're ignoring my warnings.

So your plan is to ruin healthcare while adding on more debt, that's not a difference in policy...that is a plan to destroy the system.

Oh, how does adding 15 million low skilled/low educated hispanics to the American welfare line help out again??? Come on asswipe tell us.....

My plan? What would you know about anyone's plan? You're totally clueless. A) It was Obama's plan not mine and B) the first offer isn't the same as the final deal. You've got to get a sense of proportion about the situation before you lose what little sanity you have left.

How many people live inside your head? You said "we're nuts", while I only said "you're nuts". Is that your way of telling me I'm right? :D

As for my position, I've stated it many times, we need a combination of cuts and revenues. If the Republicans don't like Obama's position, they need to come up with a counter-offer. You act as if what Obama said is automatically the final word. You seem to be falling for your own propaganda that he's a dictator!!! :lol:

images

I'm pretty sure that the kool-aid started with the obamabots...not republicans. :clap2:

Oh no, asswipe....I understand the lessons of 2012.

Blame George Bush for everything, except for helping with the intel that got UBL.
Take credit for killing UBL.
Quit talking about Obamacare since it is coming.
Don't talk about the economy.
Don't talk about a nuclear Iran.
Don't talk about the mess in Egypt post-Mubarak.
Blame Romney for a worker's wife getting cancer.
Invent lies about Bain Capital and tie it to Romney.
Talk about Romney's family dog on the car roof.
Don't talk about the national debt.
Don't talk about Social Security blowing up down the road.
Talk about "4 more years of goodies."

That about sums up you scumbags.

2) No cutbacks with entitlements and other garbage until we can no longer pay our debt.
3) Tax and regulate companies/rich people to death until the economy is in a constant recession.
4) Amnesty of 15 million low skilled/low educated workers that will steal jobs from blue collar Americans and overrun our welfare system.
5) Openly commit crimes (Fast & Furious/Libya) until the American public is numb to it, so the US Constitution can be thrown in the trash bin at the selected time.

The Democraps understant they can't make a power grab since the US military would stop them, so their plan is the gut the USA from within economically to where the military, law enforcement, etc are too weak to respond.

Unsurprisingly, yet another conservative who has failed to learn the lessons of 2012.

I'm sure some liberals will come, start bashing Bush, and pretending that what you've said is some wild conspiracy.

In reality, you've merely described a carefully thought-out plan that has worked to bring other countries down.

All of the above are real tactics that have worked. If anyone thinks they won't be used again, they are one of the sheeple aka useful idiots. The biggest part of the plan is a large portion of the population under the thumb of government by way of welfare. The rest have been shamed into alllowed this growth of this dependent class by being ridiculed and accused of being selfish, racist, greedy if they don't give up their income freely so the government can redistribute it. Those who still speak out can rely on the politicians and media to completely impugn them for the slightest indication of dissent.

If you agree with him, then you're as nuts as he is for the reasons I stated previously. Turn off talk radio and FOX, they're rotting your mind.

Thanks for proving what I said.....you didn't defend Amnesty because you can't.

I'm not taking your bait any more you piece of shit. You're just here to talk in circles and act like you know your asshole from your mouth.

Shithead...since you never defend your position here, just rambling on claiming we're nuts.

So tell us how does giving 15 million low skilled/low educated people Amnesty help Joe Schmoe living in Cedar Rapids Iowa???

My plan? What would you know about anyone's plan? You're totally clueless. A) It was Obama's plan not mine and B) the first offer isn't the same as the final deal. You've got to get a sense of proportion about the situation before you lose what little sanity you have left.

How many people live inside your head? You said "we're nuts", while I only said "you're nuts". Is that your way of telling me I'm right? :D

As for my position, I've stated it many times, we need a combination of cuts and revenues. If the Republicans don't like Obama's position, they need to come up with a counter-offer. You act as if what Obama said is automatically the final word. You seem to be falling for your own propaganda that he's a dictator!!! :lol:

Typical idiot response.

Since I've been arguing against those things "before" the election, you stupid piece of shit, there goes your post-election argument.

More butt hurt from losers losing an election. :eusa_boohoo:

Why do you think you guys lost? It's because most Americans don't buy into your bullshit.

You people go on and on like nobody has ever heard your arguments.. We have and they fail.

No, the conservatives lost the election because of massive voter fraud combined with buying the votes of the blacks, the people on welfare, and the illegal immigrants. Please, take your head out of your ass and try looking at things from a more logical, rational perspective. Being that you are a liberal, I realize I'm asking an impossible task from you.

I see you haven't defended Obamacare, Amnesty, the endless spending, etc....you just make up shit about me here, typical scumbag liberal.

You've discovered the dastardly plot to destroy the U.S.A. They're going to come for you. Tell the world your story!

images

No, the conservatives lost the election because of massive voter fraud combined with buying the votes of the blacks, the people on welfare, and the illegal immigrants. Please, take your head out of your ass and try looking at things from a more logical, rational perspective. Being that you are a liberal, I realize I'm asking an impossible task from you.

Pass the tinfoil, please.

Yep....the scum here think we are just mad over some fucking election. I didn't get mad at the election, I just laughed thinking there are really that many fucking idiots and scumbags living here after 4 years of this shit.

It has nothing to do with the Fiscal Cliff shit looming over our head, Obamacare kicking in in soon, Amnesty for 15 million idiots, etc.......nah it can't have anything to do with that, we're just racists because Obamination is black is their limp dick argument.

All of the above are real tactics that have worked. If anyone thinks they won't be used again, they are one of the sheeple aka useful idiots. The biggest part of the plan is a large portion of the population under the thumb of government by way of welfare. The rest have been shamed into alllowing government to creep into every aspect of our lives and have been manipulated by government to ensure the growth of this dependent class by being ridiculed and accused of being selfish, racist, greedy if they don't give up their income freely so the government can redistribute it. Those who still speak out can rely on the politicians and media to completely impugn them for the slightest indication of dissent.

Last edited:

Ah, you mistake "Destroying America" with "You aren't getting what you want"....rather a childish outlook.

Ignore this idiot, too.....it's here for jokes since it can't defend anything.

I see you haven't defended Obamacare, Amnesty, the endless spending, etc....you just make up shit about me here, typical scumbag liberal.

You've discovered the dastardly plot to destroy the U.S.A. They're going to come for you. Tell the world your story!

images

I tuned in Mark Levin the other day. Holy crap.

True. Listening to these maniacs raving makes me feel so much better -- and I know it does not reflect good on me, but I just can't help it :)

Idiot....all those things lead to an end. Spending money you don't have and adding more programs and mouths to feed in more programs is either done from sheer stupidity or being evil.

I'm guessing Obamination and his handlers are evil. I'm guessing you're stupid, but I might change my mind about you, bitch.

Ah, you mistake "Destroying America" with "You aren't getting what you want"....rather a childish outlook.

Thanks for proving what I said.....you didn't defend Amnesty because you can't.

I'm not taking your bait any more you piece of shit. You're just here to talk in circles and act like you know your asshole from your mouth.

As usual you haven't proven anything except that most of the controversies you push are totally inside your own head. Why are you suddenly jumping on amnesty and saying I must defend it? That wasn't even the topic of my posts. My point was the fact that you take a proposal and treat it as if it's written in stone. We haven't gotten beyond that, as far as I know, so mentioning anything else I only see as another attempt from you to derail the conversation.

Of course, it's "all my fault" and now you're going to do your wussy runaway thing..., AGAIN!!! :rolleyes:

Republicans have lost the popular vote in five of the last six Presidential elections.

Something is wrong with the Republican brand.

And it isn't "We're not conservative enough."

Forum List

Back