Plague worst outbreak in 50 years continues to spread could go global

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Cases have increased by 8% in just a week with nearly 2,000 people infected by the deadly airborne strain. Some 143 people have now been killed by the “medieval disease” in Madagascar. There are now warnings the plague could stretch across the sea and reach mainland Africa. Such an outbreak would be catastrophic and there are fears the virus could go global. Nine countries are now on high alert and have

Plague “Worst outbreak” in 50 years, Continues to spread, Could go global.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh but hey trendy liberal dumbasses want those border left wide open oh and imagine all the places these plaque infected fks can enter into our country as well as others. Oh imagine how fast it can travel when they can come here via plane, train, etc. Oh no worries America can never get infected it's over there we're to powerful and filled with democrats the plaque fears democratic power lmfao You dumbasses don't even see what is coming.

Cases have increased by 8% in just a week with nearly 2,000 people infected by the deadly airborne strain. Some 143 people have now been killed by the “medieval disease” in Madagascar. There are now warnings the plague could stretch across the sea and reach mainland Africa. Such an outbreak would be catastrophic and there are fears the virus could go global. Nine countries are now on high alert and have

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh but hey trendy liberal dumbasses want those border left wide open oh and imagine all the places these plaque infected fks can enter into our country as well as others. Oh imagine how fast it can travel when they can come here via plane, train, etc. Oh no worries America can never get infected it's over there we're to powerful and filled with democrats the plaque fears democratic power lmfao You dumbasses don't even see what is coming.

I didn't realize there was a spread of dental issues. Glad I have an upcoming exam with my dentist. :rolleyes:

endtime headlines? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

People all over the world have stopped brushing their teeth?

Unlike Madagascar, we do not have a cultural practice of digging up rotting corpses and dancing with them. Although, with immigration and respect for foreign lunacy, you can't tell.

I didn't realize there was a spread of dental issues. Glad I have an upcoming exam with my dentist. :rolleyes:

You should see my pyorrhea, like a war zone..

You should see my pyorrhea, like a war zone..

oy!

An interesting visual to all that's going on

upload_2017-11-8_9-52-28.png

upload_2017-11-8_9-53-8.png

HealthMap | Flu Map | Contagious Disease Surveillance | Virus Awareness

Unlike Madagascar, we do not have a cultural practice of digging up rotting corpses and dancing with them. Although, with immigration and respect for foreign lunacy, you can't tell.
The Democrats dig up the dead every four years. Every vote counts.

Forum List

Back