The Trump legacy in less than a year.....conservatives bow your heads in shame!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
WORLD NEWS
11/08/2017 08:41 am ET
It Only Took Trump One Year To Trash America’s Global Reputation
“The rest of the world is shaking its head,” one expert said.

The United States has become less respected under Trump, polls suggest, and as the president disdainfully discards the nation’s mantle of global leadership, erstwhile close allies are relying less on America and instead are going their own way.

And yet, the dumb, the blind, the ignorant, the most pathetic this country has to offer, finds this moronic clown....."just like me". Wake up you stupid morons, this man is making a mockery out of you, this country and our place on the global stage. Who the hell, plugs their golf course at world renowed meeting? Who gives tax break after tax break to billionaires and tells you nut its for your own good? Who strips away the provisions Obama placed so that companies sending jobs off shore are not rewarded with tax breaks....your just like me mf!! Face it, Trump could give a damn about you poor white trashies...please for the sake of sanity and comon sense you idiots wake the hell up!!

Its time to give up the Trump medicine idiots!!
200.webp

• Banned
Hold your breaths you fuckin idiots and wait on tweet to show you progress....you people are too fuckin pathetic for words!!
A Year After Election, Trump Voters, But Few Others, Think He’ll Fulfill Campaign Promises
Most voters don’t regret the choice they made at the ballot box last November.
5a022c871d00001a3d7f4a0d.jpeg

'Trump can give two fucks about you people!!

Hold your breaths you fuckin idiots and wait on tweet to show you progress....you people are too fuckin pathetic for words!!
A Year After Election, Trump Voters, But Few Others, Think He’ll Fulfill Campaign Promises
Most voters don’t regret the choice they made at the ballot box last November.
5a022c871d00001a3d7f4a0d.jpeg

'Trump can give two fucks about you people!!
I don't give one fuck about you....Whiney ass liberal bitch....

Forum List

Back