Anything Russian is prohibited in Germany according to the new law, including the flag of course

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Through thousands years Germany was the worst enemy of Russia ever.
Today it is the war pusher number one after Ukraine and USA
To avoid criticizing of the war Germany start to silence opposition.
According to the law even if you show openly the Russian Flag you must go to prison at least for three years
Even if you openly speak Russian you can 'incite hatred' and any Ukrainian 'refugee can report you to police

How German 'cops' apply existing laws practically we know from the protests against mandatory 'vaccination' against SCAMdemic CONvid-1984
Numerous protesters were severely beaten or even murdered by police without any punishment

How cowardly stupid idiot Putin gonna to response to it.
Still continues kissing the ass of Scholz?
Hopefully the crazy KGB moron will be kicked out by military soon and the Russian People starts to run the own state

The denial and downplaying of war crimes and genocide is now punishable as “incitement to hatred”. Photo: Michele Tantussi/Reuters
BERLIN taz | The denial and downplaying of war crimes and genocide is now punishable as “incitement to hatred”. The Bundestag tightened criminal law on Friday night without any announcement. This applies, for example, to the denial and trivialization of Russian war crimes in Ukraine.
So far, only the approval of criminal offenses of all kinds (section 140 of the Criminal Code) and the denial and trivialization of the Holocaust (section 130, paragraph 3) were punishable in the Federal Republic. A new paragraph 5 has now been added to paragraph 130. Accordingly, the public denial and “gross” trivialization of other genocides as well as crimes against humanity and war crimes are punishable.
The restriction is that the statement must be “suitable” for disturbing the public peace and inciting hatred or violence. Ultimately, however, the public prosecutor’s office decides which statements are to be prosecuted in the case of such vague terms. After all, in these heated times it can easily be assumed that people are capable of generating hatred.
The tightening of criminal law was based on an initially non-public “formulation aid” from Marco Buschmann’s (FDP) Ministry of Justice. Completely unnoticed by the public, the legal committee decided on Wednesday to place the proposal in a harmless law on the federal central register.
This meant that a first reading could be dispensed with. And just one day later, the Bundestag finally decided on the change – as the last item on the agenda shortly before 11 p.m. The traffic light groups and the Union voted for this, against AfD and Linke.
Tightening has nothing to do with the Ukraine war
The Ministry of Justice stressed that the tightening of criminal law had nothing to do with the Ukraine war. One only reacts to an infringement procedure by the EU Commission. Germany has one EU framework decision (to combat racism) of 2008 not implemented clearly enough. It’s just a “clarification”. The ministry said that denying and trivializing war crimes had already been punishable as incitement to hatred.
So far, however, no one has assumed this and no corresponding court decisions are known. The public prosecutor’s offices have since February because of Approval of the Russian war of aggression investigated, but not for denying or trivializing Russian war crimes. In fact, it is an intensification.
The far-reaching regulation that was passed would not have been mandatory under EU law either. Because the EU framework decision of 2008 leaves the EU states a certain amount of leeway. For example, they can only criminalize the denial and trivialization of war crimes that have already been finally established by an international court.

But that is not the point. For the criminal prosecution of grossly trivializing expressions of opinion, it is sufficient for a public prosecutor to classify certain acts as war crimes.

Teaserbild-43-169-2021-12-08T063729.535.jpg

Last edited:
its time for you ivan return to omsk , and you are 100% we hate your barbaric mongol, RAPIST race

Anything maskal 🐷is prohibited in Germany, GREAT JOB GERMANY ! :thup:

I asked you already many times to piss off from my threads
I ignore your schizophrenic points of view and I have not desire to discuss with an owner of IQ-20

I asked you
I DONT CARE, WHATS SITUATION ON THE FRONT IVAN ?

AND ANY COMMENT ON THIS VIDEO ?

Forum List

Back