Pittsburgh cops gearing up for martial law...

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
What the hell is "semi-spontaneous"? Another phrase without meaning.

Another instance of fake law enforcement creating a problem to justify their overreach. They are planning for and facilitating a riot at Pittsburgh.

"Pittsburgh police ordered its detectives to bring riot gear to work Thursday in anticipation of protests should President Donald Trump fire Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

"Police Cmdr. Victor Joseph reportedly sent an email Wednesday, instructing Major Crimes detectives to bring full uniforms and riot gear to work "until further notice."

"In the internal memo obtained by local media, Joseph said "there is a belief" Mueller may be fired, and "large-scale" protests are expected in the central business district within 24 hours if it happens.

"The protest would be semi-spontaneous and more than likely happen on short notice," the memo said. "Based on this information, beginning tomorrow, April 19, 2018, all Major Crimes detectives are required to bring a full uniform and any issued protective equipment (riot gear) with them to work until further notice."

Pittsburgh police preparing for riots in case Trump fires Mueller

Are we going to see a hippie beatdown the equivalency of the 1968 Chicago Democrat convention, complete with fire hoses and tear gas?

I sure hope so. :biggrin:

So they make believe that an event may happen and pretend to get ready for something that will probably not happen to make the taxpayer believe that they are doing their job. Absolutely crazy, people have really lost it.

Are we going to see a hippie beatdown the equivalency of the 1968 Chicago Democrat convention, complete with fire hoses and tear gas?

The cops don't beat down the commie pigs.

They beat down the people who wave American flags and MAGA hats.

So they make believe that an event may happen and pretend to get ready for something that will probably not happen to make the taxpayer believe that they are doing their job. Absolutely crazy, people have really lost it.
Exactly!!!!!

I wish. It might knock some sense into you shitstains.

Or more usually, they stand back and watch while antifa shitheads attack people with bicycle locks, like they did in Berkeley.

With respects but the Police would not be involved with martial law.

The military is in complete control in martial law. The Police have no responsibility.

Do not confuse using the military as back-up or "martial rule" with martial law.

The military is in complete control in martial law. The Police have no responsibility.

Do not confuse using the military as back-up or "martial rule" with martial law.

We have militarized the police, and if they are marching the streets in riot geer and arresting people who are out after curfew, that is martial law.

I don't do semantics, btw. I don't kibbitz over terms. It's a waste of time.

What the hell is "semi-spontaneous"? Another phrase without meaning.

Another instance of fake law enforcement creating a problem to justify their overreach. They are planning for and facilitating a riot at Pittsburgh.

"Pittsburgh police ordered its detectives to bring riot gear to work Thursday in anticipation of protests should President Donald Trump fire Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

"Police Cmdr. Victor Joseph reportedly sent an email Wednesday, instructing Major Crimes detectives to bring full uniforms and riot gear to work "until further notice."

"In the internal memo obtained by local media, Joseph said "there is a belief" Mueller may be fired, and "large-scale" protests are expected in the central business district within 24 hours if it happens.

"The protest would be semi-spontaneous and more than likely happen on short notice," the memo said. "Based on this information, beginning tomorrow, April 19, 2018, all Major Crimes detectives are required to bring a full uniform and any issued protective equipment (riot gear) with them to work until further notice."

Pittsburgh police preparing for riots in case Trump fires Mueller

If only weren't the lefties crazy, unfortunately the fact that the which hunt has ran for so long with nothing to show for proves otherwise.

Better get that riot gear ready. "Kill the cops!" "Kill the cops!"

The term "martial law" should be used very carefully and mostly as a extreme example of the government's response to armed anarchy. In this case it's a freaking joke and an insult to the good people of Pittsburgh, Pa. It's strange that small minded angry lefties seem willing to become hysterical about it

Prior planning prevents piss poor performance ...

Luck favours the prepared.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

We have militarized the police, and if they are marching the streets in riot geer and arresting people who are out after curfew, that is martial law.

I don't do semantics, btw. I don't kibbitz over terms. It's a waste of time.
Because words don't mean things.....

Forum List

Back