Pittsburgh cops gearing up for martial law...

Are we going to see a hippie beatdown the equivalency of the 1968 Chicago Democrat convention, complete with fire hoses and tear gas?

I sure hope so. :biggrin:
The cops don't beat down the commie pigs.

They beat down the people who wave American flags and MAGA hats.

Or more usually, they stand back and watch while antifa shitheads attack people with bicycle locks, like they did in Berkeley.

And spray pepper spray in a girls face

-Geaux

Are we going to see a hippie beatdown the equivalency of the 1968 Chicago Democrat convention, complete with fire hoses and tear gas?

Sieg Heil...

Come on dude. Who doesn't like to see a good hippie beatdown.

Are you some kind of a communist or something?
A yippie..

Same difference.
Hardly..

Dude. I lived in Chicago during the 1968 Democrat Convention. Don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining.

Sieg Heil...

A yippie..

Same difference.
Hardly..

Dude. I lived in Chicago during the 1968 Democrat Convention. Don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining.
Sounds nice I lived in OKC and pissed on legs there...

Sieg Heil...
You do understand that the nazis are represented, quite literally, by moveon.org....right?

...and funded by them, seeing a how Soros was a Nazi.
Exactly.

And the Nazis made their move and established martial law over kristallnacht.....they hazed and assaulted and intimidated and killed Jews until finally one Jewish kid (whose dad was seized the night before, I believe) shot a German official..

and the SS were ready to jump to action as soon as it happened.

"German propaganda minister Joseph Goebbels and other Nazis carefully organized the pogroms. In two days, over 250 synagogues were burned, over 7,000 Jewish businesses were trashed and looted, dozens of Jewish people were killed, and Jewish cemeteries, hospitals, schools, and homes were looted while police and fire brigades stood by."

The "Night of Broken Glass"

Sieg Heil...
You do understand that the nazis are represented, quite literally, by moveon.org....right?

...and funded by them, seeing a how Soros was a Nazi.
How long was he a Nazi and at what age?

Not a card-carrying member of the Nazi Party, but he admitted to helping in the confiscation of property from the Jews, and without remorse.

George Soros, Nazi collaborator - snopes.com

"Pittsburgh police ordered its detectives to bring riot gear to work Thursday in anticipation of protests should President Donald Trump fire Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

Prior planning prevents piss poor performance ...

Luck favours the prepared.

Si vis pacem, para bellum
That 2A sure sounds useful about now doesn't it? When the government is arming up for a war over something that may or may not happen...

Maybe we should too.

"Pittsburgh police ordered its detectives to bring riot gear to work Thursday in anticipation of protests should President Donald Trump fire Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

That 2A sure sounds useful about now doesn't it? When the government is arming up for a war over something that may or may not happen...

Maybe we should too.

By all means ... just be careful at whom you plan to shoot.

No, no, you're doing it wrong. You have to feel the paranoia, let the conspiracy flow through you. Remember, fear is the path to the dark side, embrace it.

Maybe we should too.

By all means ... just be careful at whom you plan to shoot.
Can we join the cops and shoot the protestor's?

Can we join the cops and shoot the protestor's?

You'd have to join the Ohio National Guard to do that.

Kent-State-John-Filo456.jpg

Sieg Heil...

A yippie..

Same difference.
Hardly..

That guy was pretty funny in Animal house

Forum List

Back