Pistols in different colors, an actual reason to carry a purple gun...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I have seen guns in various colors but usually prefer your basic black.....here is an idea why it might be useful to have a multicolored gun in a different color scheme...from no less a teacher than Massad Ayoob....

Massad Ayoob » Blog Archive » READING BETWEEN THE LINES OF FIREARMS LAW

Let me share another bit of Mitch Vilos’ wisdom. I am not exactly the world’s biggest fan of pastel pistolas. However, Mitch revealed that his current concealed carry pistol in his stomping grounds of Salt Lake City is a purple-color SIG-Sauer. Mitch, like others of us in this business, has seen more than one case where someone has claimed the defendant pulled a gun on him when he didn’t. Mitch likes the idea of being able to say to the investigating officer, “Ask the complainant what color the gun was that he says I pulled on him.” If the liar doesn’t say “purple,” Mitch has a strong reinforcement of the truth that the guy never saw a gun at all and is making up a story.

Damn…live and learn. That’s the first good reason I’ve come across for carrying a handgun of a non-traditional color. And learning, of course, is what I came for.

So the lighting will always be perfect? A grey car looks anywhere between white to black depending on the lighting.

I literally had to wipe the tears from eyes when I read this. Betcha the OP, who has never shown any interest in "learning", doesn't know why its so funny.

Thanks. You really made my day.

:lmao: :lol: :lmao: :lol: :lmao: :lol: :lmao: :lol:

So the lighting will always be perfect? A grey car looks anywhere between white to black depending on the lighting.

Blaze orange?

Blaze orange.png

Blaze orange?

View attachment 55682

Great idea. Airsoft put red tips on all their guns to differentiate them from real guns because cops were killing kids with toy guns on such a regular basis. Lets remove any visible differences between toys and the real thing. After all, if a black kid is playing with a toy gun, he will probably have a real one later, so why wait? Just shoot him now.

Blaze orange?

View attachment 55682

Great idea. Airsoft put red tips on all their guns to differentiate them from real guns because cops were killing kids with toy guns on such a regular basis. Lets remove any visible differences between toys and the real thing. After all, if a black kid is playing with a toy gun, he will probably have a real one later, so why wait? Just shoot him now.

Murdering innocent black people is a hall mark of the democrat party...interesting to see you still believe in the practice....

Dayglo Green?

Blaze orange.png

Forum List

Back