Pirro: The Right's Newest Hero Or Just the Craziest?

Howey

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
Wow...and to think a few days ago the teabaggers on here were touting this nutcase as a presidential candidate!

Fox News’s Jeanine Pirro Saturday night cited a report from conspiracy site WorldNetDaily about ISIS forces being trained by the U.S. and alleged the Obama Administration captured a Benghazi suspect 2 years after the attack for political reasons.

She also said President Obama “didn’t have the balls” to try Taliban suspects at Guantanamo Bay, and said Americans “are not convinced” Obama “even knows who the enemy is.”

There you have it. A pretty face espousing conspiracy theories and stupidity. Don't you think the right would have learned better after Palin and Bachmann?

Last edited by a moderator:
None of this would be happening if Reagan were still President.

Oh, wait. This is all happening because Reagan was President.

Spot on assessment.

This President CREATED and ARMED ISIS while the whole World watched , and now we have to fight them.

None of this would be happening if Reagan were still President.

Oh, wait. This is all happening because Reagan was President.

I do believe you are trolling. Against the rules. I do believe you troll in every thread you enter.
Against the rules. I do believe you try to derail threads. Against the rules.

I really suggest you go read the rules again applicable to this zone.

This thread is not about Reagan.

Wow...and to think a few days ago the teabaggers on here were touting this nutcase as a presidential candidate!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9U0AmFs51U

Fox News’s Jeanine Pirro Saturday night cited a report from conspiracy site WorldNetDaily about ISIS forces being trained by the U.S. and alleged the Obama Administration captured a Benghazi suspect 2 years after the attack for political reasons.

She also said President Obama “didn’t have the balls” to try Taliban suspects at Guantanamo Bay, and said Americans “are not convinced” Obama “even knows who the enemy is.”

There you have it. A pretty face espousing conspiracy theories and stupidity. Don't you think the right would have learned better after Palin and Bachmann?

Why is this in Politics and not in media Howey?

Because, like everything else in the news, it's been politicized by the right.

But don't let that bother you...Miss "You're trolling this thread". What have you contributed to it besides criticism?

Because, like everything else in the news, it's been politicized by the right.

But don't let that bother you...Miss "You're trolling this thread". What have you contributed to it besides criticism?

Actually, you are the one that politicized it because you are an idiot.

Pirro...Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
I listen to her a lot (because of my wife, who suffers from ADD) and she's a Right-Wing Nut Case.
She's just better looking than most, especially after fixing her drooping left eye.

Has anyone else noticed it's always the looney wackos from the left who think or claim this person or that person is the rights hero rarely if ever someone on the right? I don't know about anyone else here but I stopped having hero's in grade school there are people who I admire and respect but hero worship ended a long time ago.

Aren't you the same crybaby whining about the language and hate used by some in regard to your lifestyle and yet you're the worst offender?

Has anyone else noticed it's always the looney wackos from the left who think or claim this person or that person is the rights hero rarely if ever someone on the right? I don't know about anyone else here but I stopped having hero's in grade school there are people who I admire and respect but hero worship ended a long time ago.

Look who created the thread.

Aren't you the same crybaby whining about the language and hate used by some in regard to your lifestyle and yet you're the worst offender?

No to mention that he likes to insult people by calling them gay.

I've also noticed that practically any attractive Conservative woman is a target of incendiary language-

I've also noticed that practically any attractive Conservative woman is a target of incendiary language-

That would be because conservative women threaten their world view. They believe that they control women and their votes. Conservative women show they don't. So they have to degrade them or consider that they could be wrong. And that's just not possible

No to mention that he likes to insult people by calling them gay.

Jeanine Pirro:

Commentator on Fox/ Legal issues.. former District Attorney

Attachments

• $judge-jeanine-pirro-and-valentino-pre-spring-2012-rock-stud-peep-toe-pump-gallery.jpg
    $judge-jeanine-pirro-and-valentino-pre-spring-2012-rock-stud-peep-toe-pump-gallery.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 56

Forum List

Back