Pirates killed, Captain free. Good job.

What happened to "your board" you kill it with lameness? :lol:

"Our" board, along with all the other political discussion boards (and others), were summarily dismissed by AOL, hence the influx of "immigrants" here.

Yea, and Obama bowed to the king of slaves, the king who allows a 13 year old girl to be stoned to death, but we stand corrected huh, he only showed respect.

The Navy did not call Obama, Obama called the Navy and ordered them to stand down, period, Obama ordered the Navy to stand down.

Obama sent in the FBI, Obama treated this like a crime, that is how he is treating the war on terror. I cannot even call it a war on terror because Obama says its not.

Obama just about got the captain killed, he did nothing, he would of had his head chopped off and his body parts drug throught the streets had he not jumped.

Obama ordered the navy to not do a thing, they disobeyed orders by killing the "progressive merchant marines" or as the idiots call them pirates.

They are nothing more than terrorists hijacking ships and killing fathers who are away from thier children for months on end.

I would send in our military and olbiterate the whole lousy place, I would tell the saudi king his rule will be over in less than three seconds if he dont become the 51st state of america ritght now.

You lousy pricks, its time for war, moslems are holding the fathers hostage, even if we pay them some will still die and we do nothing.

Are people nothing but cowards.

Those who do nothing in the face of tyranny stand beside the tyrant

Those who bow before the tyrant are on the side of the tyrant.

I see the ignorant fools on these boards, blame Israel, blame the US, leave Israel alone, the only good guys in the dirty locust infested place, if the arabs had any common sense they would of left before they found the oil.

The USA is the problem, because we do not kick the shit out of the lousy king, because we turn the other cheek instead of doing the dirty buisness of cleaning up a shit hole.

yea I said that and i am proud of my words

anyone who disagrees is a snot nosed wimp.

there, I educated you, feel smarter, you should

be men, act like men, demand that obama be a leader or step down.

Obama as the leader of the USA has failed

Obama as an apeaser of tryants he is a success.

Obama ordered the navy to stand down and the captain saved his own life, thats the fact, thats what happened

now all of you can thank me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why are you always pumping out stupid blatant lies, krotch ? Do you think you are going to convince anybody using obvious lies ? Do you think you can CHANGE factual reality by talking more outrageous nonesense, more stridently ? Do you suppose that ANYBODY will be attracted or persuaded to join up with you if you are obnoxious and proven to be a choeinc liar ?

Get off it. Try to live in the real world.
Watch the CNN clips and tell me where your blabbering is substantiated:
Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

The more your ignorant inaccurate kind yammers away with your fantasy drivel, the worse off your agenda appears, and the better Obama and the Dems look.
If I were a conservative activist trying to forward and sell that particular agenda, I'd be spending too much time repairing the damage your crazy talk is doing, and would have to seriously consider silencing you the same way those 3 pirates were. You'd be missed in the USA as much as those guys will be.
As it is, its great to have you carry on so you can get shot down like a clay pigeon. Please, keep it up. PULL !
I'm thinking you are either a bitter pissy boozer so deep in the bottle you don't know a fact from a lie anymore, or are certifiably insane.

Details, guy jumped out of the boat, Seals call Obama for permission to save a life, Obama looks at magic 8 ball teleprompter, teleprompter tells obama if the captain gets re-taken by the moslems obama is going to look really bad so obama grudgingly gives lifts his order for the Navy to stand down.

Partisan. Thats a good thing, your side has nothing for conservatives, Mccain was non-partisan, made him weak. I have principles and honor, I know history, I have common sense, I should meet the liberals half way, that is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. If someone is right, why should they meet half way and be half wrong.

I am sorry but the only reason the left screams and demonizes conservatives are partisan is so we lose. Every step we take away from our principles moves us a step closer to tyranny.

Partisan is the only way to be when faced with the tyranny of the left, another word for tyranny is appeasement.
Repeating stupid lies won't make them become true. Nobody believes a word you post.
The news reports - all the news reports - refute your ridiculous account of this incident.
Your humans should put you to sleep, doggie. Your flea bites and mange have rotted your brain, but left only your ability to bark intact.

Seriously - what the hell is wrong with you that you can't see how every Navy report and news reports differs from you on this incident in just about every way ?
Do FACTS have any influence on your mental processes, at all ?

On the credit score for/against Obama, in my book, he gets credit for authorizing a way bring the situation to the correct end.

On the other hand, he only authorized the use of deadly force IF the captain was in imminent danger of being killed. This is the wrong answer. It was these kind of pussy orders from Clinton that allowed the opportunity to killed OBL in 1996 to be lost.

Luckily, the "pirates" were stupid and pointed the AK at the back of the Captain allowing the SEALs an opportunity to do the right thing. I'm sure they were only looking for a viable excuse anyway, but Obama doesn't need to make their jobs more difficult.

One last observation, he took too damn long to make decisive statements and get assets in place. He should have taken no more than a few hours to get in front of this. Instead, he took days. If he's so much smarter than GWB, then he should perform like it. Bush took a few hours to get in front of the Chinese aircraft incident and that was on a Sunday. This wasn't that hard.

I give him a C. Average at best. Extra credit, he could improve his grade if he follows up by taking decisive action against the pirate home bases and makes them wish they'd never seen an American flagged ship.
Wrong assessment Tech; your description is not borne out by the FACTS, as they have been relayed in many news and official reports.

Look at the 5th Fleet website. Read.

RADM Michelle Howard took command of CTF 151, on the USS Boxer on April 5, shortly before the pirates took the Alabama.

She is the short dark skinned woman in camo fatigues ushering Phillips throught hatch in this video. She is the commanding officer of the mixed nation task force, and she directed this operation. She got the SEALS to the Bainbridge, she moved the ships and helos to interdict the other pirate vessels and to recon the pirate bases ashore. She designated the CO of the Bainbridge, Cmdr. Frank Castellano, to be the scene commander. Castellano did a supeb job. The right orders were given to the right people.
All reports say this operation was a superb success, yet you are picking and twisting at it to try to find a way to diminish or demean certain folks. Leave it be. You succed only in diiminishing yourself.
How is it that your military expertise relies upon some secret unique perspective that differs so drastically from all the other reports ?
This was a textbook case. All the pieces fit, from top on down to the shooters.
Those were Amazing shots. almost dark, late dusk, from 80 feet away, small targets, firing from a moving deck to tagets on a heaving small boat, and NOT hit the hostage. 3 shots fired, 3 head hits, 3 dead pirates.
Amazing shots.

On the credit score for/against Obama, in my book, he gets credit for authorizing a way bring the situation to the correct end.

On the other hand, he only authorized the use of deadly force IF the captain was in imminent danger of being killed. This is the wrong answer. It was these kind of pussy orders from Clinton that allowed the opportunity to killed OBL in 1996 to be lost.

Luckily, the "pirates" were stupid and pointed the AK at the back of the Captain allowing the SEALs an opportunity to do the right thing. I'm sure they were only looking for a viable excuse anyway, but Obama doesn't need to make their jobs more difficult.

One last observation, he took too damn long to make decisive statements and get assets in place. He should have taken no more than a few hours to get in front of this. Instead, he took days. If he's so much smarter than GWB, then he should perform like it. Bush took a few hours to get in front of the Chinese aircraft incident and that was on a Sunday. This wasn't that hard.

I give him a C. Average at best. Extra credit, he could improve his grade if he follows up by taking decisive action against the pirate home bases and makes them wish they'd never seen an American flagged ship.
Wrong assessment Tech; your description is not borne out by the FACTS, as they have been relayed in many news and official reports.

RADM Michelle Howard took command of CTF 151, on the USS Boxer on April 5, shortly before the pirates took the Alabama.

She is the short dark skinned woman in camo fatigues ushering Phillips throught hatch in this video. She is the commanding officer of the mixed nation task force, and she directed this operation. She got the SEALS to the Bainbridge, she moved the ships and helos to interdict the other pirate vessels and to recon the pirate bases ashore. She designated the CO of the Bainbridge, Cmdr. Frank Castellano, to be the scene commander. Castellano did a supeb job. The right orders were given to the right people.
All reports say this operation was a superb success, yet you are picking and twisting at it to try to find a way to diminish or demean certain folks. Leave it be. You succed only in diiminishing yourself.
How is it that your military expertise relies upon some secret unique perspective that differs so drastically from all the other reports ?
Those were Amazing shots. almost dark, late dusk, from 80 feet away, small targets, firing from a moving deck to tagets on a heaving small boat, and NOT hit the hostage. 3 shots fired, 3 head hits, 3 dead pirates.
Amazing shots.

uncertain of your point. If it were a white male, leading white males, there would have been a different outcome?

I have to give credit to the captain of the U.S. Navy ship & those Navy seals that took those shots. Imagine--they had to fire off of a moving platform--20 miles out to sea, & fire into a smaller boat that was also rocking--killing 3 of the Somalia pirates & saving the hostage. What a shot! & 3 of them no less.

How many of you liberals on this board still have a bad taste in your mouths about our military? Obama correctly ordered the captain to use his own judgement, & to fire if the hostage was in imminent danger--something that any President in U.S. history would have done.

BTW--Somalia has now declared war on the U.S. & France for these rescue's.

How many of you liberals on this board still have a bad taste in your mouths about our military?

Typical stupid right wing remark.

I am a liberal and have never blamed the military for what Bush and Cheney did. I, like most liberals, have supported our military. I lived through the same shit under LBJ and Nixon as an active duty military.

Put a frigging cookie up yours oreo. Did you serve, or is this more of the right wing patriotism bullshit?:ahole-1:

The SEALS did an excellent job. And Obama approved them doing it.

Amazing shots.

From what you write I can tell you have no experience in the military (at least not combat arms) so I'll give your comments referring to operations the weight they deserve and ignore them. I did not critique how the Navy handled their end of it other then to say that I was sure they wanted to do the right thing. So I have no idea what you are talking about trying to demean people. I certainly said nothing about how Navy put their assets in place.

Now, if you are done blowing smoke up our collective asses and want to have a discussion about what I did say, I'm perfectly happy to have it.

How many of you liberals on this board still have a bad taste in your mouths about our military?

I am a liberal and have never blamed the military for what Bush and Cheney did. I, like most liberals, have supported our military. I lived through the same shit under LBJ and Nixon as an active duty military.

Put a frigging cookie up yours oreo. Did you serve, or is this more of the right wing patriotism bullshit?:ahole-1:

I agree. Our commander and chief the last 8 years SUCKED!!!

Look at how Bill Clinton won in Kosovo. Hardly a quagmire.

Now look at how Bush lied us into a quagmire, made it become a quagmire, lied about it being a quagmire, and now it seems as though he purposely launched the war for profit. Not only that, he had the US Taxpayers pay for the losses so Haloburton, Blackwater and Shell could reap all the benefits.

I wonder how that a hole feels about war for profits. Socialize the losses and privatize the profits.

Now--come on--how many remarks have we heard out of liberals about Abu-Graid & the bombings along the Pakistan border. About the torture sustained by terrorist detainees at GITMO at the hands of the U.S. military. How many U.S. servicemen were spit upon returning from Iraq & Afganistan? Lots.

What you apparently do not realise is Obama just did a George Bush. He gave the decision to "fire" to the commander of the ship. And rightfully so. Obama did the right thing. Just as Bush continually stated that the "commanders on the ground in Iraq & Afganistan would make the decisions" not some politician in Washington D.C.

Now, I see liberals are all for this type of action now that Obama did it, when most liberals were screaming every time they got a chance at President Bush for doing the exact same thing.

UMM...

Now look at how Bush lied us into a quagmire, made it become a quagmire, lied about it being a quagmire, and now it seems as though he purposely launched the war for profit. Not only that, he had the US Taxpayers pay for the losses so Haloburton, Blackwater and Shell could reap all the benefits.

I wonder how that a hole feels about war for profits. Socialize the losses and privatize the profits.

Bill Clinton had at least 4 shots at OSB & didn't take that shot for one reason or another. The one single shot that could have prevented 9/11 & two ensuing wars. It was a disaster in Somalia previously. 18 soldiers killed--remember Black Hawk Down? That was Clinton who sent them in there with no weapons to protect themselves or fortified vehicles to get them back out.

If you want to brag about "carpet bombing" at high altitude in Kosovo, killing civilians in mass then go ahead. That was the Clinton foreign policy. BTW-- We have won in Iraq. Charlie Gibson of ABC prime news network--mentioned that a few weeks ago. Iraqi's polled--75% state that they feel free to travel anywhere in the country without fear. In fact, Charlie made Bagdad look more like a vacation resort--than in pre-surge periods. And that credit goes to Bush for pushing the surge against every single democrat on the hill--stating that "the war was lost in Iraq" & those that called for immediate withdrawel, including those comments from Barack Obama.

Last edited:
BTW--Somalia has now declared war on the U.S. & France for these rescue's.

Got a link to that?
I am certain you can find it, it's last night news on the internet. The Somalia pirates state they are not going to be playing "nice guy" to hostages from the U.S. & France & we have in effect--through these rescue's--& the killing of their compadres in terror have brought it on.

Now again to all you liberals: Does this mean that Obama's actions of killing these terrorist/pirates. Does this mean that we have created more terrorist/pirates--or are you going to blow this off too? It wasn't too long ago that Obama & his followers suggested that by killing terrorists/insurgents that we were only making more of them.

Last edited:

Look at the decision Bill Clinton made to leave Somalia. Look at Somalia now. We left it in a better condition? Yeah right.

However i approve of President Barack Obama decision to use force against these pirates.

Look at the decision Bill Clinton made to leave Somalia. Look at Somalia now. We left it in a better condition? Yeah right.

However i approve of President Barack Obama decision to use force against these pirates.

Won in Kosovo? :cuckoo:

You miss the true point and I will not take the easy oppurtunity you have provided to make you look the fool, although by pointing this out I did exactly as I said I would not.

Bush, you want me to critic Bush, I can and I willl, Bush is a lousy piece of shit, what did he do for our country. Nothing, he sold us down the river, how, you will never be able to point this out in such as clear and concise terms as I, but I am old enough and intelligent enough to explain in clear terms that bush is exaclty what I hate in politics. Dare I go on. Did Bush have connections to the mob, the mafia, yes, what is the worst thing the bush family did to the usa, banks, saving and loans.

You do not know shit.

My arguemnets against obama do not elevate bush, bush, like his father, the apple does not fall far from the tree.

Those who think a post that critics Obama is support of Bush are morons, moron in the historical sense, of less intellgence

Engage me in what is relevant, never accuse me to be a defender of the son who stole over 1,000,000,000,000.00 dollars of my money, never accuse me of not knowing that bush sr. saved niel bush who worked for a bank with tax payer money. Accuse me to defend Bush by showing Obama is no different is to show that nothing more than ignorance will destroy the only hope the world has.

Krotch DOG your are just that....A FUCKIN CROTCH.....and a fucking stupid one at that.....if you dont get the analogy maybe you had better go post with people more your speed......gee and im really sorry you lost a fucking TRILLION dollars....richest guy in the world no doubt.....tough shit....now go out and work like the rest of us.....

Oh, yea, you are right, I did not see that, good point, you win, I concede, well thought out arguement. very good points, sometimes I do not see what is right in front of my eyes.

well.....at least you admit it....

Obama had to authorize force. Had he not, and the captain was killed, his presidency would be over.

I have no doubt the plan from the beginning was to use snipers if the negotiations broke/slowed down. They weren't on the boat the entire time; they parachuted in.

I said early in the thread that snipers would be considered and then retaliatory raids on the "camps" would probably come after.

Our military is a thousand times more skilled and talented than many people give them credit for.

Bring on the carpet bombing!

Just breaking, the ship captain held hostage by Somalia pirates has been freed. Reporting that 3 of 4 pirates have been killed.

Good job.

Now please, tell us how Obama gets credit or how he fucked up, depending on which way your retarded slant is.

First of all--tell me one President in the history of the United States that gave the order: Don't shoot, if a hostage was in imminent danger?

The credit goes to Obama for directing the Captain in charge of the U.S. Navy ship to make that call--when & if he needed too. Guess what? A George Bush policy. "The commanders on the ground in Iraq--will determine what they need to get the job done, not some politician in Washington D.C." So it looks to me like Obama has learned from G.W. Bush.

The next real credit goes to the Navy seals. Imagine having to fire one shot from a ship that is unstable, onto a small crowded life boat that is also rocking--enemy combatants killed, & the hostage walks out without a scratch on him. UNBELIEVABLE!

Kosovo Déjà Vu

Kosovo Déjà Vu
by James Bovard, July 2003

As the world looks on at the growing mess in post-war Iraq, it is time to recall the U.S. government’s bombing campaign against Serbia. There are many similarities to the recent campaign in Iraq. President Bill Clinton’s war against Serbia epitomized his moralism, his arrogance, his refusal to respect law, and his fixation on proving his virtue by using deadly force, regardless of how many innocent people died in the process.

Both sides used brutal tactics. For instance, at the State Department daily press briefing for March 4, 1998, department spokesman James Rubin announced that the U.S. government “called on the leaders of the Kosovar-Albanians to condemn terrorist action by the so-called Kosovo Liberation Army.” The KLA was known to be heavily involved in drug trafficking and had close ties to Osama bin Laden, allegedly the worst terrorist mastermind in the world.

Launching the bombing of Serbia was a family affair in the Clinton White House. Hillary Clinton revealed to an interviewer in the summer of 1999,

I urged him to bomb. You cannot let this go on at the end of a century that has seen the major holocaust of our time. What do we have NATO for if not to defend our way of life?

The longer the bombing went on, the more brazenly NATO ignored the limits it had initially imposed on its targets. The Los Angeles Times detailed many of the “mistakes” made by U.S. and British war planes:

April 5 — An attack on a residential area in the mining town of Aleksinac kills 17 people.

April 12 — NATO missiles striking a railroad bridge near the Serbian town of Grdelica hit a passenger train, killing 14.

April 14 — 75 ethnic Albanian refugees die in an attack on a convoy near Djakovica.

April 27 — A missile strike in the Serbian town of Surdulica kills at least 20 civilians.

May 1 — A missile hits a bus crossing a bridge north of Pristina, killing 47.

May 7 — A cluster bomb attack damages a marketplace and the grounds of a hospital in Nis, killing at least 15.

May 8 — Fighter pilots using outdated maps attack the Chinese embassy in Belgrade, killing 3 journalists and injuring 20 other people.

May 13 — 87 ethnic Albanian refugees are killed and more than 100 injured in a late-night NATO bombing of a Kosovo village, Korisa.

May 20 — At least 3 people are killed when NATO missiles hit a hospital in Belgrade.

May 21 — NATO bombs a Kosovo jail, killing at least 19 people and injuring scores.

May 31 — NATO missiles slam into a bridge crowded with market-goers and cars in central Serbia, killing at least 9 people and wounding 28.

The main achievement of the war was that, instead of Serbs terrorizing ethnic Albanians, ethnic Albanians terrorized Serbs; instead of refugees fleeing south and west, refugees headed north. This result may not have been entirely unwelcome to NATO. British Defense Minister George Robertson declared in March 1999 that the goal of the operation was “Serbs out, NATO in, refugees back.”

Unfortunately, few Americans paid close enough attention to the Kosovo war to recognize the danger of permitting the U.S. government to go crusading with bombs dropped from 15,000 feet.

NATO Topics: NATO in Kosovo

Today, over 14 000 troops from the NATO-led Kosovo Force (KFOR) are still deployed in Kosovo to help maintain a safe and secure environment and freedom of movement for all citizens, irrespective of their ethnic origin.

Following the declaration of independence on 17 February 2008, the Alliance reaffirmed that KFOR shall remain in Kosovo on the basis of UN Security Council Resolution 1244, unless the United Nations Security Council decides otherwise. In June 2008, NATO agreed to take on new tasks in Kosovo to support the development of professional, democratic and multi-ethnic security structures,

Orthodox Diocese of Raska and Prizren

TWO SERB CHILDREN DEAD AND FOUR WOUNDED IN A COWARDLY ATTACK OF KOSOVO ALBANIAN TERRORISTS,
August 13, 2003

bukumiric2.jpg

Since the end of war in June 1999 Kosovo Serbs have been deprived of basic human rights. When NATO troops and UN mission arrived to the province one repression of an undemocratic regime was replaced by another repression launched by the Albanian armed rebels known as UCK, mafia from Albania and individuals seeking revenge. The freedom has come only for ethnic Albanians while the everyday life for Serbs became a real hell full of suffering and unrestrained Albanian terror. Since the end of war around 1000 Serbs have been killed, more than 1200 have been kidnapped or taken to UCK run illegal prisons, thousands of Serb homes were set on fire

174_y.jpg

At the moment Kosovo Serbs remain living in a few enclaves surrounded by KFOR troops which can only grant them security. Remaining Serb population in former multiethnic cities has dramatically dwindled (Pristina 300 out of 40.000; Pec, 20 nuns out of 20.000; Prizren 68 out of 11.000). Other cities like Urosevac, Klina, Djakovica, Decani are completely cleansed from Serbs and the total number of Serbs who had to leave Kosovo is MORE THAN 200.000

"There is hardly any multi-ethnicity -- in
fact the reverse," said Ivo Daalder, senior
fellow at the Washington-based Brookings
Institution. "Ethnic segregation is greater
now than almost at any other time in
Kosovo's history ...

kos4_m.jpg

The troops are still in Kosovo, women and children raped and murdered still. Dozens of the oldest churches in Europe destroyed my the Moslems. Saudi Arabia giving billions in money and aid, moslems forcing christians from the ancestral homes,

Hypocrite, democrat goooood (make sheep sound as you read), republican baaaaaaaaaaad.

Learn the facts, there I educated you, thank me

Last edited:

ROFLMNAO...

Oh GOD! Now that's precious... An IMBECILE SPEAKS! In response to an idiot...

:eek:KINKY!:eek:

Just breaking, the ship captain held hostage by Somalia pirates has been freed. Reporting that 3 of 4 pirates have been killed.

Good job.

Now please, tell us how Obama gets credit or how he fucked up, depending on which way your retarded slant is.

Praise Obama...

Forum List

Back