PINO trump just pardoned kkk, alt right Arpaio

So? He's still a convicted racial profiler.

No one cares but the butthurt left.
LOL

You can keep saying that but your words are empty rhetoric in the face of Arpaio petitioning the court to drop his conviction.

Again... Arpaio cares.

And why shouldn't he? It's bogus.
Who said he shouldn't? I pointed out he is because he cares; in response to you falsely claiming no one cares.

Ah, let me correct that, no one cares except the left and the Sheriff.
So? That only goes to demonstrate Trump's comment that he could shoot someone and not lose any supporters. That extends to anyone on the right no matter what they do.

No one cares but the butthurt left.
LOL

You can keep saying that but your words are empty rhetoric in the face of Arpaio petitioning the court to drop his conviction.

Again... Arpaio cares.

Who said he shouldn't? I pointed out he is because he cares; in response to you falsely claiming no one cares.

So? That only goes to demonstrate Trump's comment that he could shoot someone and not lose any supporters. That extends to anyone on the right no matter what they do.

Only in your deranged mind.

No, because they are liars and criminals.
If that was true, Arpaio wouldn't have been found guilty.

Bull shit. The 0bama appointed judge has decided before the trial. He was railroaded by lies and partisan politics.
You poor thing, bless your heart. It must be a vast left wing conspiracy, huh?

:lmao:

Not vast at all. Just that one court with that one judge appointed by 0bama and Orr determined to put the sheriff in jail. Among the many good things Trump has done for this country is right that injustice.

LOL

Again... Arpaio cares.

And yet, that's what you do.

Everyone who has ever been President is a corrupt piece of shit and should not have the power of pardon.

I doubt they all were.....but I think that's a pretty good default position to take. ;)

My posts are 100% sincere. 100% of the time...you damn racist.

I truly believe that anyone who drives a Scirocco should be in prison... just to protect them from themselves, really. They make bad decisions.

And yet, that's what you do.

No, that just one of the many lies you have to tell yourself daily.

Not vast at all. Just that one court with that one judge appointed by 0bama and Orr determined to put the sheriff in jail. Among the many good things Trump has done for this country is right that injustice.
Arpaio was no alter boy.

He referred to his jails as “concentration camps.
He held prisoners outdoors in tents, a violation of national and international law.
He was convicted of contempt of court because he continued to detain undocumented people without charge in violation of a judge’s order.
He used intimidation and charged anyone who opposed him with crimes.
He faked an assassination attempt which sent an innocent man to jail for four years.
He shackled female prisoners giving birth.
He didn’t bother to investigate hundreds of sexual assault cases.

The judgments against him cost Maricopa County in Arizona millions of dollars.

And you think this piece of shit deserved a pardon?

Arpaio was no alter boy.

He referred to his jails as “concentration camps.
He held prisoners outdoors in tents, a violation of national and international law.
He was convicted of contempt of court because he continued to detain undocumented people without charge in violation of a judge’s order.
He used intimidation and charged anyone who opposed him with crimes.
He faked an assassination attempt which sent an innocent man to jail for four years.
He shackled female prisoners giving birth.
He didn’t bother to investigate hundreds of sexual assault cases.

The judgments against him cost Maricopa County in Arizona millions of dollars.

And you think this piece of shit deserved a pardon?

He didn't do any of that shit. That's the lies he got railroaded on. I've already shown that, how thick is that skull of yours?

Forum List

Back