Pink Floyd stops concert to explain false flag chemical attack in Syria

And by the way, he's become a very vocal leftist loon.

I wouldn't doubt it. I haven't paid attention to him for a loooong time.

John Lennon same thing he was def. a die hard liberal leftist prick but still had those messages within his songs like the one they play every new year for some dam reason in the past two years or so ( Not every year for years ). But his one song

" IMAGINE" .

Imagine all the people ..........
"Imagine"
(from "Imagine: John Lennon" soundtrack)

Imagine there's no heaven ( TAKING AWAY RELIGION) . today attacking Christians
It's easy if you try
No hell below us . ( teaching there is no hell and when ppl think there is no hell they're more willing to lead a wazooo unmoral life so to speak)
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today... Aha-ah...

Imagine there's no countries . ( ONE WORLD ORDER) UN bringing all countries under one Law one rule and order
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion, too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace... You...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world... You...

You may say I'm a dreamer . DACA, I'm a dreamer .
But I'm not the only one
And the world will live as one

You haven’t the foggiest notion of what Pink Floyd or John Lennon were talking about.

John Lennon wasn’t attacking Christianity, he was attacking WAR and the causes of war. At the time the song was written, we had religious wars: Catholics versus Protestants in Northern Ireland, Jews versus Muslims in the Middle East, and Muslims versus Hindus in Pakistan and India.

He imagined there were no countries not because he favoured globalism but because he opposed the wars over territory and politics.

Get a clue before making a complete fool of yourself.

if you only how you are the one who hasn't got a FKN CLUE.......... bot.

PEOPEL LIKE you dumb asses could never pass being an FBI agent nor CIA because your all to fkn stupid to see subliminal messages, piece together information, and you haven't a fkn clue how to start with nothing and end up with everything.

You have no clue how to gather information for answers...... You idiots don't have the mindset nor the brains to know how to do it, understand it , comprehend it NONE OF IT

that's why your all LEFTIS dumbasses.

John Lennon same thing he was def. a die hard liberal leftist prick but still had those messages within his songs like the one they play every new year for some dam reason in the past two years or so ( Not every year for years ). But his one song

" IMAGINE" .

"Imagine"

It's easy if you try
No hell below us . ( teaching there is no hell and when ppl think there is no hell they're more willing to lead a wazooo unmoral life so to speak)
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people

Imagine there's no countries . ( ONE WORLD ORDER) UN bringing all countries under one Law one rule and order
It isn't hard to do
And no religion, too
Imagine all the people

But I'm not the only one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people

But I'm not the only one

You haven’t the foggiest notion of what Pink Floyd or John Lennon were talking about.

John Lennon wasn’t attacking Christianity, he was attacking WAR and the causes of war. At the time the song was written, we had religious wars: Catholics versus Protestants in Northern Ireland, Jews versus Muslims in the Middle East, and Muslims versus Hindus in Pakistan and India.

He imagined there were no countries not because he favoured globalism but because he opposed the wars over territory and politics.

We know your pea brains can't really comprehend facts but give it a shot maybe one day it will sink into the empty parts that are missing common sense and logic.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
upload_2018-4-20_15-15-58.png

CONCEPT OF PEACE, HUMANISM AND NEW WORLD ORDER IN
IMAGINE
SONG BY JOHN LENNON
Feri Yuda Hermawan[email protected]
ABSTRACT
It is a truth that song exists as the crystallization of human’s feelings. This content can be
seen from the part of the song which people call as lyric. Through lyric, the singer or thesongwriter can express what s/he feels and what kind of idea s/he wants to share to theothers. Sometimes, the songwriter implicitly puts in a hidden message that actuallyfunctions as the real idea of the song. In this case, people should take a closer examination
upon the lyric to understand the songwriter’s real idea or
purpose.
Imagine

The clearest part of the lyric that showed the relation between the lyric and the idea of
secularism was written in the second stanza. It was written “
And no religion too
”. This line
embraced the concept of not believing the existence of heaven and hell. Death was no more just a process of natural cycle. Besides, it also related to the idea of realizing the new worldorder planned by a secret society named
“Illuminati”.
The evidence that the researchercarefully collected from the inside and outside of the song began to dismantle the realconcept of the song. In short, this song implicitly consisted of some propaganda thatindirectly invited people to realize the concept of new world order.Not only that, from
Imagine
, the researcher also found a portrayed culture of a
counterculture movement called “Hippie Movement” that appeared in the 60s era as thecontinuation of “Beatniks” movement that existed in the early 50s. As far as the res
earcherachieved through his research,
Imagine
directed the relation between the spread of hippiemovement culture and some major phenomena that happened around 60s. Some line forexample
“Imagine no religion”
showed how weak religion’s role in 1960s compa
red to the
role of drugs, sex, and music in creating youth’s personality. And also the line
“Imaginethere’s no countries”
that actually written as a critique against so many wars that happenedduring that period of time for example Vietnam War which was happened around 1957until 1975.

" IMAGINE" .

"Imagine"

It's easy if you try
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people

It isn't hard to do
And no religion, too
Imagine all the people

But I'm not the only one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people

But I'm not the only one

if you only how you are the one who hasn't got a FKN CLUE.......... bot.

PEOPEL LIKE you dumb asses could never pass being an FBI agent nor CIA because your all to fkn stupid to see subliminal messages, piece together information, and you haven't a fkn clue how to start with nothing and end up with everything.

You have no clue how to gather information for answers...... You idiots don't have the mindset nor the brains to know how to do it, understand it , comprehend it NONE OF IT

that's why your all LEFTIS dumbasses.

I’ve been listening to Pink Floyd since before you were born. You wouldn’t know a subliminal message if it jumped up and slapped you in the face. Subliminal messages are not overt in your face statements. The movie The Exorcist is full of subliminal messages. You could write a doctoral thesis on them there are so many.

What are Subliminal Messages? Explaination & Evidence

“Another brick in the Wall” - the anti education song you quoted is about as subtle as a sledgehammer in its message. But you misinterpret it’s message. It’s not about the politicization of schools at all. It’s about schools turning out good little worker sausages and the stifling of artists.

Another Brick in the Wall - Wikipedia

The song is part of the concept album The Wall. Try watching the movie - the Wall. It’s about suppression of thought, artistry and humanity.

Stupid Russian trolls.

" IMAGINE" .

"Imagine"

It's easy if you try
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people

It isn't hard to do
And no religion, too
Imagine all the people

But I'm not the only one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people

But I'm not the only one

We know your pea brains can't really comprehend facts but give it a shot maybe one day it will sink into the empty parts that are missing common sense and logic.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
View attachment 189120

CONCEPT OF PEACE, HUMANISM AND NEW WORLD ORDER IN
IMAGINE
SONG BY JOHN LENNON
Feri Yuda Hermawan[email protected]
ABSTRACT
It is a truth that song exists as the crystallization of human’s feelings. This content can be
seen from the part of the song which people call as lyric. Through lyric, the singer or thesongwriter can express what s/he feels and what kind of idea s/he wants to share to theothers. Sometimes, the songwriter implicitly puts in a hidden message that actuallyfunctions as the real idea of the song. In this case, people should take a closer examination
upon the lyric to understand the songwriter’s real idea or
purpose.
Imagine

The clearest part of the lyric that showed the relation between the lyric and the idea of
secularism was written in the second stanza. It was written “
And no religion too
”. This line
embraced the concept of not believing the existence of heaven and hell. Death was no more just a process of natural cycle. Besides, it also related to the idea of realizing the new worldorder planned by a secret society named
“Illuminati”.
The evidence that the researchercarefully collected from the inside and outside of the song began to dismantle the realconcept of the song. In short, this song implicitly consisted of some propaganda thatindirectly invited people to realize the concept of new world order.Not only that, from
Imagine
, the researcher also found a portrayed culture of a
counterculture movement called “Hippie Movement” that appeared in the 60s era as thecontinuation of “Beatniks” movement that existed in the early 50s. As far as the res
earcherachieved through his research,
Imagine
directed the relation between the spread of hippiemovement culture and some major phenomena that happened around 60s. Some line forexample
“Imagine no religion”
showed how weak religion’s role in 1960s compa
red to the
role of drugs, sex, and music in creating youth’s personality. And also the line
“Imaginethere’s no countries”
that actually written as a critique against so many wars that happenedduring that period of time for example Vietnam War which was happened around 1957until 1975.

That’s very funny. A researcher dissenting Lennon’s words and putting their own modern spin on them, complete with references to the Illuminati which didn’t exist in anyone’s mind until Dan Brown wrote The DaVinci Code.

John Lennon told me what Imagine meant, in his own words, in his own voice. He gave dozens of interviews about it when the album was released. Dozens.

Hear Jann Wenner's Legendary 1970 John Lennon Interview

Forum List

Back