Pink Floyd stops concert to explain false flag chemical attack in Syria

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Pink Floyd Frontman Stops Concert To Explain False Flag Chemical Attack in Syria

During a solo concert this week in Barcelona, Pink Floyd frontman Roger Waters took a moment to address the audience about the recent bombing of Syria. Waters said he was approached by someone before the concert who wanted to get onstage and speak on behalf of the White Helmets about the alleged chemical attacks in Douma.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Pink Floyd one of the best groups out there with a unique talent all their own, nobody can match them.
It's been said many of their songs have messages within them. One I can think of is " We don't need no education" , The kids are all lined up like robotic soldiers......... Just how they want the kids to act today.. there are many more than that with in their music another brick in the wall etc.

Of course P.F. isn't going to come out and say it or admit it it would be their careers the TARDS would see to it .

Pink Floyd Frontman Stops Concert To Explain False Flag Chemical Attack in Syria

During a solo concert this week in Barcelona, Pink Floyd frontman Roger Waters took a moment to address the audience about the recent bombing of Syria. Waters said he was approached by someone before the concert who wanted to get onstage and speak on behalf of the White Helmets about the alleged chemical attacks in Douma.

Pink Floyd one of the best groups out there with a unique talent all their own, nobody can match them.
It's been said many of their songs have messages within them. One I can think of is " We don't need no education" , The kids are all lined up like robotic soldiers......... Just how they want the kids to act today.. there are many more than that with in their music another brick in the wall etc.

Of course P.F. isn't going to come out and say it or admit it it would be their careers the TARDS would see to it .

I never really thought of that song by Pink of we dont need no education,we dont need no thought control of how our corrupt school system indeed DOES program us with thought control in their history classes with FAKE history. I never was much a pInk fan but I am now now that you brought that excellent point up and now especially he stood up and told the truth.:clap2:

• Banned

I never really thought of that song by Pink of we dont need no education,we dont need no thought control of how our corrupt school system indeed DOES program us with thought control in their history classes with FAKE history. I never was much a pInk fan but I am now now that you brought that excellent point up and now especially he stood up and told the truth.:clap2:

Just look at the video itself and that says it all

• Banned
And by the way, he's become a very vocal leftist loon.

I wouldn't doubt it. I haven't paid attention to him for a loooong time.

John Lennon same thing he was def. a die hard liberal leftist prick but still had those messages within his songs like the one they play every new year for some dam reason in the past two years or so ( Not every year for years ). But his one song

" IMAGINE" .

Imagine all the people ..........
"Imagine"
(from "Imagine: John Lennon" soundtrack)

Imagine there's no heaven ( TAKING AWAY RELIGION) . today attacking Christians
It's easy if you try
No hell below us . ( teaching there is no hell and when ppl think there is no hell they're more willing to lead a wazooo unmoral life so to speak)
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today... Aha-ah...

Imagine there's no countries . ( ONE WORLD ORDER) UN bringing all countries under one Law one rule and order
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion, too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace... You...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world... You...

You may say I'm a dreamer . DACA, I'm a dreamer .
But I'm not the only one
And the world will live as one

SOME DON'T KNOW HOW TO SCROLL TO THE END OF THE ARTICLE AND MISS EVERYTHING AS THEY SPEW THIER BS AND LOOK LIKE THE DUMBEST FKS THERE ARE LOL.

Then we have this staged bs

View attachment 189068
upload_2018-4-20_10-50-49.png

Syrian Boy in White Helmets Video Reveals TRUTH About Alleged Chemical Attack

Roger Waters has always been quite outspoken about his political views. He's never tried to hide them.

Roger Waters, wow. That is Roger Waters all right. You ever listen to "The Final Cut"?

Roger Waters, wow. That is Roger Waters all right. You ever listen to "The Final Cut"?

The Wall Part 2?

The Wall Part 2?

You are familiar!

Not Now John is the best part of that mad poet group of songs lol.

And by the way, he's become a very vocal leftist loon.

I wouldn't doubt it. I haven't paid attention to him for a loooong time.

John Lennon same thing he was def. a die hard liberal leftist prick but still had those messages within his songs like the one they play every new year for some dam reason in the past two years or so ( Not every year for years ). But his one song

" IMAGINE" .

Imagine all the people ..........
"Imagine"
(from "Imagine: John Lennon" soundtrack)

Imagine there's no heaven ( TAKING AWAY RELIGION) . today attacking Christians
It's easy if you try
No hell below us . ( teaching there is no hell and when ppl think there is no hell they're more willing to lead a wazooo unmoral life so to speak)
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today... Aha-ah...

Imagine there's no countries . ( ONE WORLD ORDER) UN bringing all countries under one Law one rule and order
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion, too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace... You...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world... You...

You may say I'm a dreamer . DACA, I'm a dreamer .
But I'm not the only one
And the world will live as one

You haven’t the foggiest notion of what Pink Floyd or John Lennon were talking about.

John Lennon wasn’t attacking Christianity, he was attacking WAR and the causes of war. At the time the song was written, we had religious wars: Catholics versus Protestants in Northern Ireland, Jews versus Muslims in the Middle East, and Muslims versus Hindus in Pakistan and India.

He imagined there were no countries not because he favoured globalism but because he opposed the wars over territory and politics.

Get a clue before making a complete fool of yourself.

Forum List

Back