Pilling on....

Forum is like politics, a tough rough sport. Alli is a loser when it comes to not being able to debate a point, and neg repping reflects a itty bitty mind and a smaller heart. That's OK. Write on. Who cares about reps? I don't, as long as I can write and point out the objective and clear facts.

I see two things you can do yourself: Neg rep her back, or both of you keep the emotions and rhetoric to a civil level. Otherwise, it's your and her problem. Not my business, except that it would be nice to see a decent discussion about these types of subjects at USMB.

Last edited:
I have become the victim of Allie a poster with far too much Rep who is resorting to neg reping me rather than debate the facts.

I ask ALL of those who wish to have reasoned DEBATE to please Positive Rep me so I can go on and keep speaking from my heart and mind without fear of being attacked through Rep and NOT facts.

You can't speak your mind regardless of rep?

Rep destroys your freedom?

Dude, you are super loser.

:eusa_boohoo:

I have become the victim of Allie a poster with far too much Rep who is resorting to neg reping me rather than debate the facts.

I ask ALL of those who wish to have reasoned DEBATE to please Positive Rep me so I can go on and keep speaking from my heart and mind without fear of being attacked through Rep and NOT facts.

If I'm reading you correctly, and I do believe I am, then what you are saying is that you don't know how to outsmart Allie. Stop playing the victim card. I lost a really good ID on this board because of a hacker. When you come on here and say "please save me from the woman who is smarter than I am" all you are really saying is that you are too dumb to deal with her. More power to Allie.

allie has 124 rep pts...do you really expect to catch up to her? just post on....perhaps if you stopped the extreme name calling...the piling on would not be happening

Miss I never said I couldn't. I just like to be Rep'd negative or positive for REAL reasons and NOT because you can't win a debate with me. On the other side of that coin if I AM out debated then I will not only accept my failur to win a debate but consider myself BETTER for it because I have learned something new. Losing a debate makes you a BETTER person NOT less of a person.

Miss I never said I couldn't. I just like to be Rep'd negative or positive for REAL reasons and NOT because you can't win a debate with me. On the other side of that coin if I AM out debated then I will not only accept my failur to win a debate but consider myself BETTER for it because I have learned something new. Losing a debate makes you a BETTER person NOT less of a person.

If I could rep you for that last line, I would (that would be a pos rep, too). So, maybe both of you could learn that debate goes nowhere when the rhetoric is so emotionally charged.

If I'm reading you correctly, and I do believe I am, then what you are saying is that you don't know how to outsmart Allie. Stop playing the victim card. I lost a really good ID on this board because of a hacker. When you come on here and say "please save me from the woman who is smarter than I am" all you are really saying is that you are too dumb to deal with her. More power to Allie.

No I am saying that Allie CAN'T beat me in a straight up debate so she abuses her Rep power to attack me. If she can produce an effective counter point to my views then she should do so rather than resorting to the WEAKEST defense possible(neg reping for no reason)

here. I'll donate some starter rep. enjoy, this is the oft talked about but rarely seen Shogun rep.

Cold, you're fighting a losing battle. Just be yourself and do your thing. If you keep focusing on Allie you're just going to look like a weak little dick.

must... resist... neg... repping... the... pussy... myself

Whew!

You're just lucky I have at least a little self control. :)

I just think using neg rep as a CLUB to beat down people whose views you disagree with is as intelectually weak thing you can resort to.

I agree, it is weak. If you are strong, you can deal with it, and if you are weak, you have no right to call someone else weak.

must... resist... neg... repping... the... pussy... myself

Whew!

You're just lucky I have at least a little self control. :)

And to think I have Pos Rep'd you, like I have pos repd almost EVERYONE at some time or another. I LOVE to give rep sometimes for things as simple as a cool Avatar or a spot on point whether I agree with it or not.

I DON'T NEG REP unless it is ABSOLUTELY CALLED FOR and even then I don't think I have EVER neg repd.

Forum List

Back