Why do christians even have a bible with such negative views on homos?

God made men who couldn't stop assfucking each other? What's the deal please.

Good Question....i dont have an answer as i'm not a religious worshiper, i just have faith. In my world view people can be gay if they want, it does NO harm to me personally (Just please stop hitting on me after I tell you i'm not into guys, nothing more annoying than an ignorant gay man hitting on you after you say you're straight).

I do have another question though, where does the bible say being gay is wrong? Anyone have the section chapter verse where it says that?

I do have another question though, where does the bible say being gay is wrong? Anyone have the section chapter verse where it says that?

In answer to your question, here are some passages:

Romans 1:26-31 twenty-three punishable sins are listed with homosexuality leading the list. Paul wrote, "For this cause God gave them up into vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet" (Romans 1:26, 27). These verses are telling us that homosexuals suffer in their body and personality the inevitable consequences of their wrong doing.

Homosexuality is an illicit lust forbidden by God. He said to His people Israel, "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination" (Leviticus 18:22). "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them" (Leviticus 20:13). In these passages homosexuality is condemned as a prime example of sin, a sexual perversion. The Christian can neither alter God's viewpoint nor depart from it.

Other passages: Corinthians 6:9; 10; Deuteronomy 23:17; Romans 1:24-27; I Timothy 1:10; and Jude 7

• Banned
Cat, like I said, was there an epidemic of men assfucking each other that they had to mention it so many times?
And why all the hate towards homos?

you have to think of ideas etc in the context of those times...a strong tribe was one that grew...homosexuality does not bear fruit so to speak...most of the biblical dietary laws make sense when you approach it ...as a means to keep the tribe healthy...seafood in the desert? pigs were the source of much disease...you must reflect on biblical laws considering the times and the goals of the leaders.

Not only that, but rampant homosexuality is symptomatic of a depraved society. Look at the societies where it was rife..Nero's Rome, Sodom & Gomorrah, San Francisco...

High crime, high corruption, high homosexuality. Ppl can argue it all they want, but that's the truth.

And the hyper-Christian Medieval period was enlightened?

I'll take San Francisco over the Holy Roman Empire any day!

:lol:

you have to think of ideas etc in the context of those times...a strong tribe was one that grew...homosexuality does not bear fruit so to speak...most of the biblical dietary laws make sense when you approach it ...as a means to keep the tribe healthy...seafood in the desert? pigs were the source of much disease...you must reflect on biblical laws considering the times and the goals of the leaders.

But we don't live in tribes anymore and we have refrigeration so why the strict adherence to an ancient book of myths and legends written by primitive people?

And the hyper-Christian Medieval period was enlightened?

I'll take San Francisco over the Holy Roman Empire any day!

:lol:

The Holy Roman Empire is rife with homosexuality and corruption, probably more than San Francisco, so I see your point.

In answer to your question, here are some passages:

Romans 1:26-31 twenty-three punishable sins are listed with homosexuality leading the list. Paul wrote, "For this cause God gave them up into vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet" (Romans 1:26, 27). These verses are telling us that homosexuals suffer in their body and personality the inevitable consequences of their wrong doing.

Homosexuality is an illicit lust forbidden by God. He said to His people Israel, "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination" (Leviticus 18:22). "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them" (Leviticus 20:13). In these passages homosexuality is condemned as a prime example of sin, a sexual perversion. The Christian can neither alter God's viewpoint nor depart from it.

Other passages: Corinthians 6:9; 10; Deuteronomy 23:17; Romans 1:24-27; I Timothy 1:10; and Jude 7

Thank you very much!!!

Ok, so according to some of you, there was a lot of assfucking going on in biblical times. Like someone wrote in another post: Mary could then have been a virgin because maybe joseph was assfucking her and some of his cum dribbled down into her. It's all starting to make sense now! :lol:

Obviously, there is no source for that one.

Besides which, it was a bit tongue-in-cheek.

Ok, so according to some of you, there was a lot of assfucking going on in biblical times. Like someone wrote in another post: Mary could then have been a virgin because maybe joseph was assfucking her and some of his cum dribbled down into her. It's all starting to make sense now! :lol:

Your post is beyond vulgar. I truly hope you'll rethink passing on such blasphemous comments in the future under the guise of humor. May God forgive you.

Obviously, there is no source for that one.

Besides which, it was a bit tongue-in-cheek.

Which is why I didn't give it a full response ;)

Alexander the Great was homosexual, and I wouldn't exactly call his reign a failure...

Forum List

Back