Pigs in a blanket - fry'em like bacon

Is "black lives matters" a criminal movement?

• Yes, for losers only

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Yes, a disgusting organization for criminals

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters
sizzling-bacon.jpg

The laws of America are of to high of a standard for the blacks, backs are a very lawless people and it is unnatural for them to have to abide by such laws

True, A huge number of poor black males act like criminal stereotypes, I never understood that, nor why we need ignore that, and I am sure cops aren't going to ignore it either.

They are asking for a blood letting.................................stupid people........................plain Dumb Asses.

Yo, just think? When Cops start blowing them away, that means less "Democrat" voters!!!

"GTP"
600px-RamboIIM60E3-3.jpg

Overreaction isn't going to help.
How is the public supposed to react to this chant.........................

They are openly calling for people to kill the police...........

Not really. They used bad judgement in how they expressed their grievance with law enforcement. No explicit or intended call for violence was made. It was stupid and irresponsible as it showed a lack of respect for law enforcement.

The appropriate response is to do what I have done. Use social media to let the BLM organization know that this was stupid.

There is another thread on this where people are suggesting that it is "open season" on anyone BLM. That is an overreaction and is not productive.

Not really. They used bad judgement in how they expressed their grievance with law enforcement. No explicit or intended call for violence was made. It was stupid and irresponsible as it showed a lack of respect for law enforcement.

The appropriate response is to do what I have done. Use social media to let the BLM organization know that this was stupid.

There is another thread on this where people are suggesting that it is "open season" on anyone BLM. That is an overreaction and is not productive.

Yo, thank Obama and his Puppet? Eric Holder, the TWO BIGGEST RACIST TO EVER LIVE!!!

"GTP"
Constitution-was-written-with-Obama-and-Holder-types-in-mind.jpg

I didn't say open season on them...............but I'm pissed with their chant and rant..........I'm also pissed that they have been in other venues calling for killing police..................................

They want respect................stop behaving like animals...............that chant will piss off millions more like me..............

I didn't say open season on them...............but I'm pissed with their chant and rant..........I'm also pissed that they have been in other venues calling for killing police..................................

They want respect................stop behaving like animals...............that chant will piss off millions more like me..............

Nope. They have not been in other venues calling for killing police. That isn't accurate.

That chant pissed me off as well. But I am able to keep it in perspective. It deserves a response. A reasoned one. Try it.

That is terrible. Terrible about that deputy too. :( I cannot believe someone could just walk up to another person that they do not know and kill him. How cold is that?

The two matters are not in any way related. You suggesting that they are is almost as bad as the chant. Of course....you won't see it that way.

Forum List

Back