Piers Morgan: 'Of Course' I'm 'Gleeful Tragedy Happened'

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
Piers Morgan: 'Of Course' I'm 'Gleeful Tragedy Happened'​

By: John Nolte
12/19/12

This morning on Twitter, CNN's Piers Morgan answered "of course I am, you moron" when asked if he was "gleeful that a tragedy happened to help you push your cause." There's no doubt that the "tragedy" referenced is the horrific Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting that occurred last Friday, and that the "cause" is gun control: Over the past 24 hours, Morgan has become increasingly unhinged over his pet issue of American gun control. Last night, on his low-rated CNN show, Morgan lit into a guns right advocate, hysterically calling the man an "idiot" and "unbelievably stupid."

(Excerpt)
Read more:
Piers Morgan: 'Of Course' I'm Gleeful a Tragedy Happened to Push Guntrol

Piers Morgan: 'Of Course' I'm 'Gleeful Tragedy Happened'​

By: John Nolte
12/19/12

This morning on Twitter, CNN's Piers Morgan answered "of course I am, you moron" when asked if he was "gleeful that a tragedy happened to help you push your cause." There's no doubt that the "tragedy" referenced is the horrific Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting that occurred last Friday, and that the "cause" is gun control: Over the past 24 hours, Morgan has become increasingly unhinged over his pet issue of American gun control. Last night, on his low-rated CNN show, Morgan lit into a guns right advocate, hysterically calling the man an "idiot" and "unbelievably stupid."

(Excerpt)
Read more:
Piers Morgan: 'Of Course' I'm Gleeful a Tragedy Happened to Push Guntrol

If Piers wants to escape guns he can return to England or wherever the hell he hails from..

We are getting worked up over something on Breitbart?

Conservatives unable to distinguish a sarcastic remark to someone acting like an asshole

Conservatives unable to distinguish a sarcastic remark to someone acting like an asshole

oh that's right, it has to come from the hufferpost in order to get all worked up..
All you have to do it turn on Cnn and see the unhinged meltdown this man and a few other so CALLED JORNALIST are having...there is no more Journalistic integrity in this country..it's all about THEIR FEELINGS...Pravda would be proud of our LAMESTREAM media today

Because CNN obviously won't report one of their own making such a disgusting comment.

There also isn't a place for sarcasm when discussing what happened at Sandy Hook.

oh that's right, it has to come from the hufferpost in order to get all worked up..
All you have to do it turn on Cnn and see the unhinged meltdown this man and a few other so CALLED JORNALIST are having...there is no more Journalistic integrity in this country..it's all about THEIR FEELINGS...Pravda would be proud of our LAMESTREAM media today

Could this mean that Piers Morgan joined the ranks of the unstable like Olbermann, Maddcow and Schultz?

Thanks Steph..

Breitbart is the same as CNN

Got it

Because CNN obviously won't report one of their own making such a disgusting comment.

There also isn't a place for sarcasm when discussing what happened at Sandy Hook.

When dealing with an asshole like that sarcasm takes the place of bitch slapping him

When dealing with an asshole like that sarcasm takes the place of bitch slapping him

Who is the asshole? Piers? Then yes, you're right. We can at least agree on that.

Damn

Conservatives have absolutely no clue what sarcasm is

Forum List

Back